Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

. . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! (2876 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? / I Killed My Lover Because She Made Me Jealous – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 3:56am On May 22, 2010
You are going out with the same type of guys (jerks) and I think it is not that all men want U for sex,
but you have developed a bad pattern and the guys U are picking all want you for that beforehand and maybe
the way you dress, act and present yourself could be giving the wrong impression. (am not saying you dress slutty, am just making an assumption wink)
You need to take a step back and take a look at why you were attracted to them in the first place and then start looking for guys
that are totally different.

1 Like

Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Pweety4me(f): 3:58am On May 22, 2010
^Very gud,
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Madukaele(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2010
@poster i lost 3 female frends cos of se-x wahalla, i told them am a virgin and will like to keep it, and 1 started cheating and the other 2 dropped me, so not guy are se-x hungry.dig undecided undecided undecided, der are good guys but u ladies see d wrong guy as d ultimate, make wrong discussions but lets face it 8 boy frends in 2 yrs, God have mercy. too tooo much, dats y lady, analyze guys b4 u date, dont just say yes.MOST TIME D ONES WE IGNORE ARE THE RIGHT ONes
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Caparzo(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2010
Madukaele:

@poster i lost 3 female frends cos of se-x wahalla, i told them am a virgin and will like to keep it, and 1 started cheating and the other 2 dropped me, so not guy are se-x hungry.dig undecided undecided undecided, der are good guys but u ladies see d wrong guy as d ultimate, make wrong discussions but lets face it 8 boy frends in 2 yrs, God have mercy. too tooo much, dats y lady, analyze guys b4 u date, dont just say yes.MOST TIME D ONES WE IGNORE ARE THE RIGHT ONes
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Are u still a virgin?? wink wink
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by hax: 12:40pm On May 22, 2010
why do some people talk like this?

because a guy wants sex with his girl doesn't mean he's a 'jerk'. because he's dumping you because you won't have sex with him doesn't mean he's in it for sex. maybe it means he wouldn't want to cheat on you so he's just letting go?

some people think sex helps relationships grow. not everyone that goes to church values virginity and plans to keep it till marriage.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Madukaele(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2010
Caparzo:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Are u still a virgin?? wink wink
yes am still keeping it, but decided no more relationship till marriage. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Orikinla(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2010
Poster,
Most men see women as sexual objects at first sight.

Any man who truly loves you will not harass or rush you into bed.

There is always the right man for every woman if she is really honest and not a sugarbaby.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by sevule(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2010
Tashaluv:

And what's wrong with it, ma'am? shocked                      @madu, in other words you are tryna tell me that there are no guys that can stay without intimacy inna relationship. If that's true, then its so bad. Mind you, i don't talk dirty, nor keep bad companies, even if i do i know the way i go about relating with them. I don't allow them corrupt me. I don't dress indecent either and i wonder what pweety saw in ma dressing shocked. So i just wonder what the hell is wrong!
 Abeg this babe no serious at all!! What the heck are you doing going through 8 boyfriends and you are just 19? And you come and tell us that you want to keep your virginity? Puuuhhleease! Do you know what they call a 19 year old that has had 8 boyfriends? What the heck are you looking for from these guys? Sweetheart you are just an attention seeker plain and simple.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Kgdavid(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2010
^ i was wondering when the voice of reason would speak. this is just attention seeking at its most obvious.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Madukaele(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2010
@op, see how u poss for pic u dey complain.lol commoon if u no want guys better dress like deeper lifer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 22, 2010
Madukaele:

@op, see how u poss for pic u dey complain.lol commoon if u no want guys better dress  like deeper lifer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is it not the same guys crucifying the deeper lifers for looking like they do?   tongue tongue But wait they will wife the deeper lifer but start cheating with a free-spirited girl within months of getting married. Make up your minds guys.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Faher(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2010
^^^ The right word should be 'decent'.

But most guys here are missing the point. The lady already said the pic was a photoshoot since she's into modeling.

It doesn't mean she dresses that way outside. Well, if she does, then the she-dresses-indecently bashers may be right.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Madukaele(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Flashfast1: 9:37am On May 23, 2010
michelin89:

How come at 19 you have had 8 dates?

I know intimacy wasn't involved but girl slow down.

You don't date any guy who tells you you are pretty because believe me, they just want intimacy.

Did you even know your exes before you accepted to date them?
I hopelessly agree

@poster
I think you really need to slow down cos at this rate no one knows how many boyfriends you'll have at age 20.
Advice: try an keep your cloths on cos from your profile pix I can see the reason why they all want sex
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 23, 2010
I was once in this type of thing,but the babe promised to give me at a particular date which was her birthday ,so i waited for so long.But this one was a virgin o.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Jaideyone(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2010
This poster is giving us a cock and bull story. i don't believe a girl that dated 8guys in 2yrs would still be a virgin.
8 guys and none of them could open the gate? Lol. . . She's definitely been with the wrong set of guys. If a girl can date 8 guys in 2yrs then i'm sure most people here would agree with me that she's needy and highly emotional and such a girl would be an easy lay. she'll lose it if she dates a guy with the right tatics for 2 months no matter how determined she is to keep her virginity.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2010
Maduekele, Please the pix on my profile was just a photoshoot. I don't dress that way outside ok?!. . .
michelin89:

To have had 8 dates in 2 years, I think you don't really have a lot of consideration for guys.

How can they respect you, if you don't respect them?
hmmm but i don't see my dating 8 guys in two years as a disrespectful act. Atleast, if i didn't break up with the 1st there wouldn't have been a 2nd nor an eighth lover. @FAHER, yeah they would be so right if that's the way i dress outside. @EBONYEYES, Thanks alot. I am also glad that there are girls like you who feel the same way i do.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 5:18pm On May 23, 2010
Jaidey-one:

This poster is giving us a cock and bull story. i don't believe a girl that dated 8guys in 2yrs would still be a virgin.
8 guys and none of them could open the gate? Lol. . . She's definitely been with the wrong set of guys. If a girl can date 8 guys in 2yrs then i'm sure most people here would agree with me that she's needy and highly emotional and such a girl would be an easy lay. she'll lose it if she dates a guy with the right tatics for 2 months no matter how determined she is to keep her virginity.
It's not a cock and bull story, and please my dating 8 guys in 2years doesn't mean am a lose girl neither does it mean that i have made out with any of them. The reason i break up with say, five of them is because of the same intimacy problem. If u also say, its because i haven't met the guy with tactics, then you are so so wrong because am very sure you couldn't be any better. Now what's it with dating 8guys in 2years? Haven't you seen or heard worse? Please save your breath. If you don't believe my story, its none of my bizwax k?
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 23, 2010
Answer: u better release ur body -

8 lovers gone is byegone, it will repeat itself

that is it -
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by saintneo(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2010
@poster

take this moment and reflect on the reason why u want a boy friend. secondly, think of why a potential boy friend wants you.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 9:28am On May 24, 2010
better realize that almost all men want intimacy but if u dont want to give it up then dont afterall u may give it up and still lose the guy.one day oneday you will come across smeone willing to wait for u.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by touchmeder: 9:50am On May 24, 2010
Dont be too quick to get into relationships
to be sincere 8 guys is a bit too much for your age and in 2years
whether you are having intimacy with them or not the statistics for a well brought up girl of that age in Nigeria does not add up thats y some guys are bashing u
to me your dressing is not even the issue, i dont know how u dress in real life and cant judge u by a profile picture
m smart enuf to know that
for what you want people like yourself probably dont date for ages
when you meet the serious one, you know and you dont waste too much time before you tie the knot
u remind me of my cousin just like u
she's dated bout 3 guys now since her first boyfriend in 100level
they have all left for the same reason
ure not alone the path you have choosen is not an easy one but its attainable,
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by kpolli(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2010
n i told u to give in to his demand, u now see the outcome
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by LadyLocs(f): 10:44am On May 27, 2010
Date virgins, then you can both happily play cards until your wedding day. You can`t expect a sexually active person to go celibate, it`s not realistic.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 11:37am On May 27, 2010
Tashaluv:

Maduekele, Please the pix on my profile was just a photoshoot. I don't dress that way outside ok?!. . . hmmm but i don't see my dating 8 guys in two years as a disrespectful act. Atleast, if i didn't break up with the 1st there wouldn't have been a 2nd nor an eighth lover.

It's like you date for fun . . .the guys are doing the same in their own way.

So I don't see why you should cast stones at them because you are not giving relationships the effort and sacrifice needed.

Afterall, if one go, another one go come, so why get serious in the first place?

1 Like

Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by tkb417(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2010
**** deleted***
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 27, 2010
tkb417:

judging from your pic, i dont know what guys are chasing in your body o

your bosoms aint big and i dont think u have a tempting backside

those guys are asswipes, tell dem to get some living and u too read your freaking books and bag a degree first

dang!

Give her money now. . .plastic surgery dey cost.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by tkb417(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2010
michelin89:

Give her money now. . .plastic surgery dey cost.
say wetin? u don dey answer tashaluv?
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Flashfast1: 12:08pm On May 27, 2010
tkb417:

those guys are asswipes, tell dem to get some living and u too read your freaking books and bag a degree first

dang!
shocked shocked Someone please call the fire department. This dude is mean shocked shocked shocked
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by madlady(f): 12:09pm On May 27, 2010
tkb417:

dang!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by tkb417(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2010
madlady:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
wetin happen? u dey vex?
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by madlady(f): 12:14pm On May 27, 2010
tkb417:

wetin happen? u dey vex?

That was tooo close to the bone. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Breakup Songs / Why Do Tall Ladies Feel Superior? / Is It Ok To Marry Your Brother's/sister's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.