Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

. . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! (2875 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? / I Killed My Lover Because She Made Me Jealous – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by tkb417(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2010
madlady:

That's was tooo close to the bone. lipsrsealed
ok then

apologies to Tashaluv
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by jaybee3(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2010
@TKB
did u get ma PM?
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 27, 2010
tkb417:

say wetin? u don dey answer tashaluv?

Saying Sauron will pay for mine, while you pay for hers.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by tkb417(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2010
jay bee:

@TKB
did u get ma PM?
yeah i did. I already posted on the fantasy league thread

check it out and drop ur comments

michelin89:

Saying Sauron will pay for mine, while you pay for hers.
i think ur jugs are bigger than hers
u dont need a surgery although tht boi is a sucker for huge juggies
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Csc42554: 12:31pm On May 27, 2010
Girl na wa for you o
, the  question that i will ask you is that if truly you are preety that 8 guys dated you then can you tell me how your Chelsea and Barca looks like then i will now know why all your ex boy friend are all after se-x
If these two thing are guys favourite you know wat i mean then the best thing is for you to  stay away from guys then when you feels you are ready you settle down with your desired man but is dagerous for not to go through couthship before getting married, is either yoo lose your virginity and get the right person if you are lucky or keep your virginty and pray to God to give you the right man,
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by james1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
@op.firstly,i know more than one models agent and I know first hand what female models go through in the "hands"of their agent especially if its a guy thats the agent.secondly, I don't believe your story that none of those 8 guys humped you and you are a model?i have seen pretty female models seriously"dealt with" before they are given jobs;some of the gurls were regning beauty queens in their school yet their agents made mince meat of them and in many cases the chairman of the company thats giving the job, if he is the go go type and they are plenty out there, he will also hump the living daylight out of the female model before approving the job.
Though there are still very few models who try to dodge those baddos from pumping them silly;the sad reality is they either cave in eventually or switch careers unless of course its their relative giving them the jobs only then will they escape the wrath of the loins of"those men"
Even a certain super model of nigerian extraction paid her dues fully before she saw the limelight.you think those model agents and some men at the top approving the jobs are smiling?#they keep collecting their share otherwise you will hardly ever get jobs not to talk of jobs that makes a model.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Tall Ladies Feel Superior? / Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. / Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.