Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,466 members, 7,836,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out (5274 Views)

"I Am Not Getting Younger!": Nairalander Cries Out / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out / The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by mhisbliss(f): 10:26pm On May 09, 2018
EmergencyCase:
family members are not doing well financially. The extended family I'm from is nothing to write home about.

The few affluent ones are already overlaboured.

The Nigeria of today, people say they don't have even when they do (probably because they're scared the funds will run dry).
Dude your condition ain't gonna get better if you keep complaining about it on nairaland, last time i checked complaints don't do jack sh!t, i wonder why an able bodied young man would stay and watch everything crumble when he can easily get busy and make money, quit whining like an overfed pig and get off your lazy ass, get busy you giant baby
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Jamie90(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2018
I think he finds solace in creating threads about his misfortune; it somehow makes him feel better.

Be rest assured that you aren't the most unfortunate person on nairaland, and those who you are better than aren't yapping about it
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 09, 2018
UDUJ:

People will hate me for saying this but I just have to say it. You will never move ahead in life if you keep proclaiming failure and disappointment. That's just the fact of life.

I have read all your posts and you may think you are letting out,but you're just digging yourself deeper into an abyss of continuous disappointments and failures. As a man thinketh and speaketh so shall it be. You proclaim failure so shall it be for you. Sorry
I was once tipped to excel due to my diligence. It's not like I chose this path. You don't know how it feels taking panadol extra every now and then because I have a discomfort that just won't go away .

The ENT doctor I once visited couldn't detect what was wrong. You guys should understand I'm using my lamentations to pass time.

I once shared my joy when I joined this group in 2015. Now sorrow has come. I'm just stating how things are. Even in death, I won't stop. Purging emotions gives some form of reprieve
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2018
EmergencyCase:
I was once tipped to excel due to my diligence. It's not like I chose this path. You don't know how it feels taking panadol extra every now and then because I have a discomfort that just won't go away .

The ENT doctor I once visited couldn't detect what was wrong. You guys should understand I'm using my lamentations to pass time.

I once shared my joy when I joined this group in 2015. Now sorrow has come. I'm just stating how things are. Even in death, I won't stop. Purging emotions gives some form of reprieve
Just stay away from deadrat. he's an asslicking shameless scammer!
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Temibabie(f): 11:00pm On May 09, 2018
Op where's your location?
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 11:24pm On May 09, 2018
robosky02:
bad girl
Bosky, bawo ni?
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by terrezo2002(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2018
Lamentations of Job in the Bible. It is painful when you have a problem and the problem refuses to go away.
Sorry Mr emergencycase. If only you are like Job who lived a life of righteousness even before the problem came upon him and during his predicament, he maintained his righteousness before God.
If you can repent of past sins and begin to live a new life in Jesus Christ, I am sure your tomorrow shall be good.
Isaiah 3:10 Say ye to the righteous, it shall be well with you for they shall eat of the good of their doings.
But the future of the sinning person is not certain...
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 3:29am On May 10, 2018
Rayton:
I think you should both allow him talk and help him out with advise.. It's gonna go a long way.... Please..... As for you bro, you will live long but first have faith in yourself and abilities and start all over...
hmm Kk
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 5:37am On May 10, 2018
EmergencyCase:
Hmmm... Still melancholic. I know some people will say the future is pregnant with opportunities, so I should be hopeful. Not in my case. My dreams have been aborted. A lot is going on in my life that will make you agree it's an emergencycase.....
What exactly are you suffering from?? I ve previously had an infection in my ear that was cured within days but before then it was hell,suffering and pain within the head region is hell on earth so I can symphatize with you. You earlier mentioned u saw an ent doctor so I deduced your ailment is within those regions. So please kindly explain, what exactly is the problem?
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by femi4: 5:52am On May 10, 2018
EmergencyCase:
Hmmm... Still melancholic. I know some people will say the future is pregnant with opportunities, so I should be hopeful. Not in my case. My dreams have been aborted. A lot is going on in my life that will make you agree it's an emergencycase.....
you can still afford a phone with data, your case is not the worst
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by twentyk(m): 5:53am On May 10, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Bro, what's exactly the problem? You've been complaining all over this forum and I no longer find it funny.

I ask again, how can we help? Just say it, some people may be willing at least to let you stop this should I call it madness.

If you're sick, get to a hospital for a diagnosis, get the bills and post a credible evidence here. I promise to help out in any little way I can seriously.
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by twentyk(m): 6:02am On May 10, 2018
I dont know what to say bro...i cant feel your pain cuz i got mine to deal with,but i always feel sad whenever i read ur post,i dont want to believe someone is suffering so much....please get an idea of what is wrong,get a diagnose or something(maybe u broke)report ur location maybe someone works or knows a hospital nearby or something...you just cant continue like this....im sure people here can and will help somehow if they got some form of proof somehow(atleast someone paid my school fee here)...i hope things turn up for you bro....and stay positive....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 6:33am On May 10, 2018
Temibabie:
Op where's your location?
delta state
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 7:10am On May 10, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Bro, what's exactly the problem? You've been complaining all over this forum and I no longer find it funny.

I ask again, how can we help? Just say it, some people may be willing at least to let you stop this should I call it madness.

If you're sick, get to a hospital for a diagnosis, get the bills and post a credible evidence here. I promise to help out in any little way I can seriously.
Hmm.. I once did something similar with my old account but it didn't end well. Maybe because of my gender or because my worries were not visible, I was passed off as not genuinue. I'm done with moving round hospitals or convincing people. My only weapon now is my phone and data. Not soliciting but pouring out my feelings as they unfold daily.

I know some matters should be confidential with family but this is beyond their power (spiritual I guess). Thanks for your concern though
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by robosky02(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bosky, bawo ni?
you're wicked
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 7:39am On May 10, 2018
EmergencyCase:
Hmm.. I once did something similar with my old account but it didn't end well. Maybe because of my gender or because my worries were not visible, I was passed off as not genuinue. I'm done with moving round hospitals or convincing people. My only weapon now is my phone and data. Not soliciting but pouring out my feelings as they unfold daily.

I know some matters should be confidential with family but this is beyond their power (spiritual I guess). Thanks for your concern though
If it's something that money can help out in, trust me, I can contribute my widow's might to help you get a permanent solution. I've done it for strangers and have even been scammed sometimes in the process but na go punish the scammers. angry I deactivated my old moniker because of tonnes of scam messages I got.

But if your problem is spiritual like you said and you believe, well goodluck. I will tell you this, I don't believe in spiritual sickness though. I say this because I've seen a lady who had elephantiasis and said they did that to her in the village. My friends and I helped brought her to the US for treatment and the doctors did surgery on the legs straight away. Today, she's walking and now jokes about how she was wasting her time with pastors as well as native doctors.

I said all that to encourage you to seek medical help and stop believing in those spiritual nonsense. Every sickness has a name, stop believing your pastors, they aren't doctors.
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 7:51am On May 10, 2018
CaptJeffry:
If it's something that money can help out in, trust me, I can contribute my widow's might to help you get a permanent solution. I've done it for strangers and have even been scammed sometimes in the process but na go punish the scammers. angry I deactivated my old moniker because of tonnes of scam messages I got.

But if your problem is spiritual like you said and you believe, well goodluck. I will tell you this, I don't believe in spiritual sickness though. I say this because I've seen a lady who had elephantiasis and said they did that to her in the village. My friends and I helped brought her to the US for treatment and the doctors did surgery on the legs straight away. Today, she's walking and now jokes about how she was wasting her time with pastors as well as native doctors.

I said all that to encourage you to seek medical help and stop believing in those spiritual nonsense. Every sickness has a name, stop believing your pastors, they aren't doctors.
wow, I'm motivated smiley I'll try to raise 30k within a month or two and do a scan and let some of you (excluding antagonisers) know how far. I should have done it earlier but felt it was a waste of time. Because scarce resources like that was better for food or household stuff.

My fear was that what if, to corroborate what the ENT doctor said, if I check and nothing is found. The money would be wasted. My mum was once annoyed I blew 10k at a private hospital for ineffective check up.

I know better now. Hoping to get in touch soon
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 8:02am On May 10, 2018
EmergencyCase:
wow, I'm motivated smiley I'll try to raise 30k within a month or two and do a scan and let some of you (excluding antagonisers) know how far. I should have done it earlier but felt it was a waste of time. Because scarce resources like that was better for food or household stuff.

My fear was that what if, to corroborate what the ENT doctor said, if I check and nothing is found. The money would be wasted. My mum was once annoyed I blew 10k at a private hospital for ineffective check up.

I know better now. Hoping to get in touch soon
Try give yourself a second chance and I believe you can. Let me know when you're ready to give it this one last shot. I'm now interested in you, my brother.

1 Like

Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 8:29am On May 10, 2018
robosky02:
you're wicked
How am I wicked?
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 8:57am On May 10, 2018
andergirl:

What exactly are you suffering from?? I ve previously had an infection in my ear that was cured within days but before then it was hell,suffering and pain within the head region is hell on earth so I can symphatize with you. You earlier mentioned u saw an ent doctor so I deduced your ailment is within those regions. So please kindly explain, what exactly is the problem?
mine is with my throat.
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Maj196(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2018
You are a suffering from a chronic depression. Go see a therapist or something
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 9:20am On May 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
Dude your condition ain't gonna get better if you keep complaining about it on nairaland, last time i checked complaints don't do jack sh!t, i wonder why an able bodied young man would stay and watch everything crumble when he can easily get busy and make money, quit whining like an overfed pig and get off your lazy ass, get busy you giant baby
Hmm... Do you know me before now to have drawn your conclusion that I'm able-bodied and unwilling to work?

Check all I wrote again
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by SashaBanks(f): 9:29am On May 10, 2018
All these SOB stories usually has one ending: SCAM.
Thats the new yahoo yahoo!
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:51am On May 10, 2018
EmergencyCase:
Hmm... Do you know me before now to have drawn your conclusion that I'm able-bodied and unwilling to work?

Check all I wrote again
Do you have any idea how many handicapped people I've seen who're doing fine and making a living? Theres no excuse for laziness please
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by robosky02(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
How am I wicked?
very wicked
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 9:57am On May 10, 2018
robosky02:
very wicked
Hmmmmm.... If you say so. Don't want to argue though I'm not a wicked person. You can ring me if there's any misunderstanding but calling me wicked hurts a little but I'm cool since its coming from a friend.

Good morning
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by robosky02(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmmm.... If you say so. Don't want to argue though I'm not a wicked person. You can ring me if there's any misunderstanding but calling me wicked hurts a little but I'm cool since its coming from a friend.

Good morning
what is good about the moni when in 3 months I've been off here and you canty call
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by DrObum(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:
This frustrated rat!!! How much will it take to shut you up! You are so depressing, if you've given up on life, could you die quietly, pleaaaase angry
Jeez, are you this mean?
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
robosky02:
what is good about the moni when in 3 months I've been off here and you canty call
I'm sorry cry
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by sacajawea: 5:04pm On May 10, 2018
Op are you on WhatsApp
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by sacajawea: 5:08pm On May 10, 2018
Rough
Re: ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 10, 2018
DrObum:

Jeez, are you this mean?

Nope... I'm not... but this op pollutes the universal psyche with his wallowing. He enjoys this demonstration of self pity and I don't accept that. If he has a need people can help but like he says himself, this is a permanent state of mind. If that's the case then he should do it in silence. In life if you have nothing nice to say even about yourself then it's better to say nothing at all. Look at how many threads he creates on self pitying nonsense. Nl has diary section, he should post it there not on this section. He's an attention seeking runt... On this thread people are offering help if he just states his issues and what he needs but he just wants to be a moaning bitchè. I have zero respect for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Prostitute And Her Pímp / Candi B & Megan Thee Stallion Go Naked To Celebrate No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100 / How To Get Airtel's 500mb For Just N100!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.