Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (35539 Views)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 09, 2018
The emboldened is the height of ignorance, when an ob/gyn is showing you your fiance's womb lining in a transvaginal scan, what can be faked about the result you're both seeing with your naked eyes undecided

That's how you people will still smash and end up with HIV undecided

udemzy101:

Na so, and you think the gynecologist can not be compromise or you think they are right 100% of the time?

It has nothing to do with smashing, after all girls are asking for assurance, is it now a crime for a guy to ask too?

This is how they do it, immediately she's 1month pregnant, marriage preparation start, that's how most guys do it, so before it starts showing, everything will be over.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 09, 2018
skarlett:
The emboldened is the height of ignorance, when an ob/gyn is showing you your fiance's womb lining in a transvaginal scan, what can be faked about the result you're both seeing with your naked eyes undecided

Lol

Scan? I laugh u miss. Just forget about this argument.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by faithfull18(f): 8:38pm On May 09, 2018
gypsey:
yea one situation, you claim you have seen, what bout other 3000 situation that didn't happen like the one you have seen? tongue

All I am saying is getting her pregnant before marriage is not a determining factor to your having children inside the marriage. Besides, God's standard is sex after marriage not the other way round.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by TSOM(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

This is quite spooky, downright seedy and very saddening. That being said, isn't it quite unethical to spill such confidential information?
When properly analyzed, he hasn't flouted the ethics.

He isn't a popular Nairalander with a known offline profile to match his on-Nairaland persona and, better still, no picture is linked with his on-Nairaland persona.

He also didn't mention the names of his patients and other personal details.

Doctors use such examples all the time even in television broadcasts and they aren't sanctioned for it.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by jaychubi: 8:42pm On May 09, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Guy there are barren women who were virgins till marriage, what do we call that? what will be, will be.

If u are barren from birth then carry ur bad luck n go nw, why make a man pay bride price on expired commodity. Inu kwa
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by SoapQueen(f): 8:43pm On May 09, 2018
TSOM:

When properly analyzed, he hasn't flouted the ethics.

He isn't a popular Nairalander with a known offline profile to match his on-Nairaland persona and, better still, no picture is linked with his on-Nairaland persona.

He also didn't mention the names of his patients and other personal details.

Doctors use such examples all the time even in television broadcasts and they aren't sanctioned for it.

Okay Sir. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by faithfull18(f): 8:44pm On May 09, 2018
jaychubi:

U don't get d point do you

It's all about confirming dt a womb exists at all so dt has been confirmed. Any woman I will marry must take in first after introduction. Failure to take in after formal introduction I won't proceed with other marital rites, I cannot come n go and carry bad market

Okay,so after you confirm she has a womb, you get married and after marriage. Children aren't coming,what happens then?
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 09, 2018
faithfull18:

All I am saying is getting her pregnant before marriage is not a determining factor to your having children inside the marriage. Besides, God's standard is sex after marriage not the other way round.
No it isn't, so it wouldn't make any difference, God and his standard has nothing to do with it. if God cares so much he should make sure that every woman/man who wants children and can care and look After them should have them.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by jaychubi: 8:45pm On May 09, 2018
Biglittlelois:
True words, a man that tells you to get pregnant before marriage doesnt love you, respect you, he just wants to breed, thats all.

FTC, nice

Lol stop deceiving urself, d main reason men get married is to bear children forget love
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by jaychubi: 8:50pm On May 09, 2018
faithfull18:

Okay,so after you confirm she has a womb, you get married and after marriage. Children aren't coming,what happens then?

In dt case u two should just continue nacking n praying angry angry angry knowing dt she was once pregnant will make it alot better for ur psyche
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 09, 2018
jaychubi:

If u are barren from birth then carry ur bad luck n go nw, why make a man pay bride price on expired commodity. Inu kwa
grin grin grin grin i wonder oo! why she wan come bring her bad luck for guys here?
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 09, 2018
skarlett:

Don't be too quick to rely on medical personnels Doctors told me that my son was stuck on the outside of his mothers womb, when she was 2 months pregnant with him, that boy is a healthy 5 years old today.

they can get it wrong maybe not most times.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Segeshow: 9:06pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=SoapQueen post=67423382]

This is quite spooky, downright seedy and very saddening. That being said, isn't it quite unethical to spill such confidential information? [/quote

Very funny,next question.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by jaychubi: 9:12pm On May 09, 2018
skarlett:

Any man who thinks that way is archaic, there are ways to check the fertility of your potential spouse that doesn't involve her getting pregnant

Getting pregnant is d best assurance dt she has a womb, nothing beats dt. Only an evil woman with a lot to hide dt will object to it
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Fxwarrior: 9:13pm On May 09, 2018
Biglittlelois:
True words, a man that tells you to get pregnant before marriage doesnt love you, respect you, he just wants to breed, thats all.

FTC, nice

Biblically its wrong but with the ladies jump from bed to bed and numerous abortions that's why men demand for it. Since most men(Non moslems)marry just one wife. They will want to be sure she can conceive, instead of marry today and divorce tomorrow or cheat.

Yes, majority of people marry to procreate.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by ranmoor: 9:19pm On May 09, 2018
I can't blame men asking for pregnancy b4 marriage. I knew of a couple that is over 15yrs barren. They have visited MFM, RCCG Camp, SYNAGOGUE etc yet no show. unknown to the husband that the wife has a serious medical condition, she has never done mensuration in her life... It was one of the nurse that showed the husband her record. The man cannot fight her because its going to do a lot of harm to d hospital, he just find one small girl outside, now he has 3 kids n the idiot at home is still deceiving herself!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Segeshow: 9:21pm On May 09, 2018
jshow:
In my own opinion: I prefer my fiancé to be pregnant before marriage... guys no matter how much you love your wife if she doesn’t get pregnant 2-3 years after wedding the live will reduce.
I have seen many marriages break because of lack of child. Most girls out there have done a lot in this social world some have diseases they don’t know about. I had to let go of a girl because she has ovarian cyst. I took her to an hospital and the doctor said she can’t have children unless they have to take my sperm and inject into her. Wtf I can’t use my dick to impregnate you. Damn.
The doctor even said her condition is of a type that even if we have to get 10 children we need to keep coming Ay each instance to undergo the process.
She didn’t know she has such ailment.
Not getting pregnant before marriage is like AS getting married to AS knowing but taking the risks.

That doctor has deceived and ruined the relationship. Except the cyst were in both ovaries(rare) and are both complex cysts (even rarer) he cannot from a diagnosis of ovarian cyst conclude that she can't have children. He possibly wanted to take advantage and make some money off assisted reproduction which is a huge business now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2018
jaychubi:

Getting pregnant is d best assurance dt she has a womb, nothing beats dt. Only an evil woman with a lot to hide dt will object to it

I am an evil woman with a lot to hide but I'd never end up with you, so that's cool cool
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Kaycee9242(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2018
Lol no body want to marry non tasted
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by bejeria101(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2018
He did! She left me,went back to her ex,made me an ex lol. He got her pregnant,she gave birth to twins and he still dumped her! When dumb girls think they are smart!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by bigpicture001: 9:49pm On May 09, 2018
Biglittlelois:

FTC, nice
..i.was very bitterly against this demand from.men b4 I grew to realise that gals of national wa days are too desperate for money, and in d course of money hunting....would jump from here to there,even with a known ritualist,just to get monies for bags,shoes,hairs and iphone,so wen d man has spiritually removed all the eggs in dem...I would now b the foolish one to now endure childlessness for 20yrs in the name of luv...Bleep luv..wen a bird learns to fly without perching, then the hunters will also learn to shoot without missing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Delivar(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2018
Missmossy:
Hmmmm some men say that, especially when the lady in question isn't trusted to know if she is fertile and can conceive. I personally can't do such.
What if you meet the first man and he makes such a demand, you meet the second one he makes the same demand, then third one the same thing. What will you do especially when it's your time to get married and suitors ain't coming that easy?
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's an Mbaise proverb that says;
"It is only a foolish man that will spend his hard earned money on brideprice without first confirming if the woman's womb is not just an ornament."

I don't blame people who insist on pregnancy first before marriage.
Most girls in Nigeria are carring wombs congealed by Lime, Postinor, Shisha smoke and andrew liver salt.

5 out of 6 women are wrongly diagnosed as having uterine fibroids, when in reality it is all caked contraceptives.

Don't be decieved men,
The primary reason God asked us to marry is to procreate. Wives are called helpmates because they help the man breed, nothing more.
You marry because you want to start a family not because you love.
Who love EPP?

So if you marry a woman who can't bear you kids, you are no different from gays in a same-sex relationship.

I support you 200 percent on this. .in fact the I..hv it!
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Missmossy(f): 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
Delivar:

What if you meet the first man and he makes such a demand, you meet the second one he makes the same demand, then third one the same thing. What will you do especially when it's your time to get married and suitors ain't coming that easy?
Such can't happen, in addition I can't get married out of desperation.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Ademoore07(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's an Mbaise proverb that says;
"It is only a foolish man that will spend his hard earned money on brideprice without first confirming if the woman's womb is not just an ornament."

I don't blame people who insist on pregnancy first before marriage.
Most girls in Nigeria are carring wombs congealed by Lime, Postinor, Shisha smoke and andrew liver salt.

5 out of 6 women are wrongly diagnosed as having uterine fibroids, when in reality it is all caked contraceptives.

Don't be decieved men,
The primary reason God asked us to marry is to procreate. Wives are called helpmates because they help the man breed, nothing more.
You marry because you want to start a family not because you love.
Who love EPP?

So if you marry a woman who can't bear you kids, you are no different from gays in a same-sex relationship.

For the first time, u make sense.
You deserve some accolades

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by lalasticlala(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2018
The Comments on this thread are quite hilarious grin

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

This is quite spooky, downright seedy and very saddening. That being said, isn't it quite unethical to spill such confidential information?

On a faceless forum
What about War veterans who document their ordeals
Make him no expose Wenna abi
Ashawo wey full this thread sef
She must chop better belly first before marriage
Filth called...
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by ThinkSmarter: 11:17pm On May 09, 2018
Biglittlelois:

FTC, nice
make i hear. That z hw Some girls will abuse postinor2, quinine etal, do series of abortion and develop complications like fibroid ,cancer of the womb and package themselves, look for a punk that will suffer the consequences of their youthful misdeeds.
I can't marry a lady above 25.
And i hv to get u preg b4 taking u to my house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Things That Girls Hate To Listen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.