Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Hot Story: Love With Bitter Tears (episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Story: Love With Bitter Tears (episode 1) (971 Views)

Hot Story: SEX AND FASTING (episode 1) / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Story: Love With Bitter Tears (episode 1) by StoryGist: 8:22pm On May 09, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-YAawW8iHgtI/WvLLQWtL1gI/AAAAAAAAABY/b4Ecd2TmZFwImIDWb816RgyhMrhN9b4tgCLcBGAs/s320/couple-fighting-breaking-up-crying.png[/img]
This story is for the guys who think their partners made mistakes which are so big to be solved and forgiven. Enjoy the story.

________________________________________________________________________________

Richard: “You are nothing but a good for nothing wife and mother, how could you just be coming back from... Heaven knows where it is you are coming from? Your son has not eaten since morning, are you daft?”
Rebecca: “Let me hear you say it again slowpoke” she said tilting her head to one side pretending to want to hear him better. “Who on earth said a man cannot enter inside the kitchen to prepare food for his starving son? I told you I was going for The Union of Chartered Accountants Meeting and as you well know, I am the Chairlady for the union; shouldn’t your brain have told you I might come back late to prepare lunch?”
Richard: “Chairlady who cannot even take care of her little son, how can you take care of the needs of all those grownup women in your so-called union? Women sure are daft, why elect a lazy thing like you as a chairlady?”
Rebecca: “slowpoke… What do you know? All you want is to have your stomach filled, since you cared that much about Sammy and you are the hardworking one here, I am asking again, why didn’t you enter the kitchen?”
Richard: “Don’t you dare call me a slowpoke again…Do you understand?” he approached her menacingly.
He watched and listened as they raged on and on. His young mind could not comprehend how or why everything suddenly changed for his parents. He could remember the way they were before, amiable and full of love for each other that even he admired and envied them. They forgave each other easily and thought up excuses for the other’s misgivings. He thought it would last forever, he thought couples were meant to remain like that forever. But there they were, almost always on each other’s necks. Bickering over little things which were not worth bickering over. He bled emotionally for his parents’ fractured link. He just didn’t know how he could fill the void, or the gulf that laid majestically between them which threatened to swallow them all up.
Continue here>>>>>>>> https://www.storygist.com/2018/05/hot-story-love-with-bitter-tears-EP-1.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really A Wife Beater? / (need Advice) He Said I Didn’t Greet Him. / She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.