Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video (7472 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Espada10: 10:43am On May 10, 2018
CaptJeffry:
One son of man somewhere gives this lady head.
Chai.

Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by amakadihot87(f): 11:02am On May 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Vaginal odour plus numerous urination without changing pant.
..........tissue no dey again?
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by amakadihot87(f): 11:05am On May 10, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
no mata how a gal clean reach if she dancies for a very long time she will smell..........lie .....d vagina can only smell if not properly washed or she doesnt dry and clean herself after urinating

Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Originalsly: 11:05am On May 10, 2018
Techcrunchng:
Even oyibo pûssy smells if they don't take their bath for about 6 to 12 hours, pûssy smelling is a natural thing, you as a human being; how many hours does it take your shît hole/anus to smell after taking your bath? Dip your finger to check that. grin If you don't brush your mouth won't it smell? That's the reason wise girls takes their bath before sex and after sex. Every pûssy has odor only that it depends on when last it's washed and the time it takes a particular pûssy to start ozzing out its pungent odor which might be contributed by the weather condition and the body temperature. Though different pûssies generates different odors, as we know smell pass smell, some has beans water odor, some rotten fish odor and so on and this is the reason I wonder why some people brags about sucking a pûssy as if it is a trophy. My brother if you can suck a pûssy you can be able to eat poo and be rich! Every pûssy smells!

Bro.... Google is your friend. We need not be so ignorant with sooo much information available at our fingertips. Both guys and women should know that if there's an offensive smell down there....then she has health issues and needs to see a doctor. From your comment...if your gf bathes 5 times a day but yet smells down there...then you conclude that is her natural scent...when in fact she most likely has common easy to treat yeast infection or worse. Women should learn about themselves...and guys learn about women instead of spitting ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:12am On May 10, 2018
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=67438579][/quote]

if u take ur bath in the morning and go to work when u return from work enter bath room pull off bend ur head downwards wait for some seconds u will percive urs
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by amakadihot87(f): 11:15am On May 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Vaginal odour plus numerous urination without changing pant.
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Techcrunchng(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2018
Originalsly:

Bro.... Google is your friend. We need not be so ignorant with sooo much information available at our fingertips. Both guys and women should know that if there's an offensive smell down there....then she has health issues and needs to see a doctor. From your comment...if your gf bathes 5 times a day but yet smells down there...then you conclude that is her natural scent...when in fact she most likely has common easy to treat yeast infection or worse. Women should learn about themselves...and guys learn about women instead of spitting ignorance.
It seems you don't read and understand before replying with rubbish, so if a girl don't take a bath for about 12 hours her pûssy won't smell? You mentioned a girlfriend? I believe you don't have any that's why you won't know about their body.
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by BlackPantherxXx: 11:39am On May 10, 2018
lefulefu:
most of the time we always have that mistaken notion dat if a girl is very lightskinned or facially beautiful then she must be clean.a babe can't be clean and have a pussy with offensive odour. If her pants her stained with urine and she hardly changes them den it must smell. In dis era when some babes dey steal other babes pant and dhier tin dey get infected ..tell me why wont it smell. A girl dat knows how to take care of herself wont have a smelling puna. Its obvious d stripper twerking on top of dat guy must be a dirty girl.

Very right. Some people don't wash their genitals after urinating...

A man can get away with it....but not a woman.
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Issakendrick: 12:42pm On May 10, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
Some women no dey use tissue o
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by edimolu(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2018
Techcrunchng:
Even oyibo pûssy smells if they don't take their bath for about 6 to 12 hours, pûssy smelling is a natural thing, you as a human being; how many hours does it take your shît hole/anus to smell after taking your bath? Dip your finger to check that. grin If you don't brush your mouth won't it smell? That's the reason wise girls takes their bath before sex and after sex. Every pûssy has odor only that it depends on when last it's washed and the time it takes a particular pûssy to start ozzing out its pungent odor which might be contributed by the weather condition and the body temperature. Though different pûssies generates different odors, as we know smell pass smell, some has beans water odor, some rotten fish odor and so on and this is the reason I wonder why some people brags about sucking a pûssy as if it is a trophy. My brother if you can suck a pûssy you can be able to eat poo and be rich! Every pûssy smells

True except @bolded

Not all pussies smell bad, some naturally don't
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 10, 2018
Auladimeji:
.I can attest to that Pant stealing.
On every occasion I attends the camp, girls always steals each other's Pant and bra and the level of their forming, oh my God, it's just too high, When ever we're been serve Eba at the auditorium they(ladies) will behave as If they were enemies with Eba.. Majorities of these ladies carries unnumbered diseases
when ten or more babes are gathered...one or three among them will be stealing pants and bra. Dem don Announce am tire d dangers of sharing pants and bra but some ladies wont hear. Even dat one wey dey enter yansh wey dem dey call G string..some even dey steal am. To cap it all dey wont even wash d pant well. Wen dem wear am dem don introduce bacteria enter dhier own passage. U see d foolishness inside. How much is panties for market?cheesy.
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Auladimeji(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2018
lefulefu:
when ten or more babes are gathered...one or three among them will be stealing pants and bra. Dem don Announce am tire d dangers of sharing pants and bra but some ladies wont hear. Even dat one wey dey enter yansh wey dem dey call G string..some even dey steal am. To cap it all dey wont even wash d pant well. Wen dem wear am dem don introduce bacteria enter dhier own passage. U see d foolishness inside. How much is panties for market?cheesy.
#50 just wazo
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 10, 2018
Techcrunchng:
Even oyibo pûssy smells if they don't take their bath for about 6 to 12 hours, pûssy smelling is a natural thing, you as a human being; how many hours does it take your shît hole/anus to smell after taking your bath? Dip your finger to check that. grin If you don't brush your mouth won't it smell? That's the reason wise girls takes their bath before sex and after sex. Every pûssy has odor only that it depends on when last it's washed and the time it takes a particular pûssy to start ozzing out its pungent odor which might be contributed by the weather condition and the body temperature. Though different pûssies generates different odors, as we know smell pass smell, some has beans water odor, some rotten fish odor and so on and this is the reason I wonder why some people brags about sucking a pûssy as if it is a trophy. My brother if you can suck a pûssy you can be able to eat poo and be rich! Every pûssy smells!
after finishing from the toilet in the mornin and use ur tissue paper. when its time for u to bath then u ought to wash ur azz with soap and water while bathingcheesy. In d evenin also bath and wash ur azz with soap and water.guy if u do this for a week ..ur azz wont stink. Make u try this scope for a week and check weda ur azz will stink.as for a lady's vjay yes its supposed to have odour ...but certainly a rotten smell odour. If she get rotten smell odour she ought to see her gynacologist.having said that, if a guy wants to get merry with a lady in za oza room its required they both take a showercheesy.
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Techcrunchng(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2018
edimolu:

True except @bolded

Not all pussies smell bad, some naturally don't
but does every pûssy smell if unwashed for about 12 hours?
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

When I was in 100lv I dated a girl who's very clean... she purchases 13 new panties every month and she also takes her bath regularly yet her Pussy smells like rotten ice fish. ..

I looked for a non existence excuse to break up with her some day later.

The funny thing is the girl was very beautiful and curvy...
hmm na wacheesy. Look, a pussy no just dey start to dey smell like rotten fish.na infection e be and of which she can be infected in many ways.even a guy with long dirty fingernails fingering a lady could even get her infected.that tells u how delicate that place can be.

1 Like

Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Very right. Some people don't wash their genitals after urinating...

A man can get away with it....but not a woman.
so true and she go even need to change panty if piss enter.many things dem do of wich men dey take for grantedcheesy.
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by edimolu(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2018
Techcrunchng:
but does every pûssy smell if unwashed for about 12 hours?
No! on the condition that no hormonal liquid was discharged!!!

Dry pussies don't smell, what you perceive is its natural odour!!!
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by edimolu(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2018
i was having a funny chat with a female friend (my neighbour actually), we got talking about basic stuffs!!!

i told her there was no way in hell i'd take a shii and not use water to clean my butthole , i was surprised when this lady said it is very wrong and disgusting and i should rather employ the use of toilet-rolls, i was like wtf?

How can a toilet-roll clean all the faecal residue? water does it better, i then knew for a fact she'd be dirty down there (fishy odour)..that was all the confirmation i needed!!
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Techcrunchng(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2018
edimolu:

No! on the condition that no hormonal liquid was discharged!!!

Dry pussies don't smell, what you perceive is its natural odour!!!
Lol you are not serious
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by DreamersVille24(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2018
Josh64:
Vaginal smell na something else o. Your brain cells shuts down immediately and the only thing you can think about is escape and fresh air.

Same goes for halitosis!
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by 2buffagain(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2018
Guy looked like he was about to puke after having smelt whatever the fawk that was grin
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by 2buffagain(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Chaaaaaiii... grin grin grin

I bet she was hiding some rotten dead rat inside her NUNU ..HAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Food thing the man didnt faint sha..

If you watch closely, it looks like he almost wanted to faint while removing his face from the offending area grin grin
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by 2buffagain(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

When I was in 100lv I dated a girl who's very clean... she purchases 13 new panties every month and she also takes her bath regularly yet her Pussy smells like rotten ice fish. ..

I looked for a non existence excuse to break up with her some day later.

The funny thing is the girl was very beautiful and curvy...

Do nigerians even go to the doctor?

Or do they try to fix every health issue themselves?
She should go do gynocology examination to determine her situation naw.
She's probably trying to hide it with vagisil and co instead of solving the actual infection.

1 Like

Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:12am On May 11, 2018
grin

Martin0 come ooo..abeegi see this beautiful clip sha... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Martin0(m): 1:03am On May 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin
Martin0 come ooo..abeegi see this beautiful clip sha... cheesy grin cheesy grin
hahahahah wha tha fucvkgrin end time Dead fish smellinggrin
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:09am On May 11, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah wha tha fucvkgrin end time Dead fish smellinggrin

grin

Hahahahahaah...imagine if it's ur first time to try to eat moist NUNU or we used to call it here in Asia as DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE & only to find out there's a dead rat between her legs... grin grin grin

I will be the first to laugh oo
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Martin0(m): 2:13am On May 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahaah...imagine if it's ur first time to try to eat moist NUNU or we used to call it here in Asia as DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE & only to find out there's a dead rat between her legs... grin grin grin

I will be the first to laugh oo

Dammmm, horriblis, am never gonna put my food/talking mouth in there if I encounter such..

chai I don't wanna ever come across such smells
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Miwasky: 7:14am On May 11, 2018
Some say it's natural which is 10% true but majority are caused by Gardnerella veginalis which is a common cause of bacteria Vaginosis characterised by fishy/fowl smell . This same case was my pre project topic in medical school and I worked on over 50 pretty ladies with this problem.
It can be treated easily...save your relationship and chat me up for solution ...you can thank me later +2347030485867
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Ayobami7(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2018
Chai!
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by Evanse820(f): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Heheheh
Something smells fishy grin
Re: Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video by ayomitide2709: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
The guy is so stupid sniffing around dangerous zone .. Beware guys dnt sniff around nairaland galz so u can live long

56 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Stop Saying It.. STOP IT!! / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend And His Side Chic Naked Having Sex / Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.