Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – (7452 Views)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by backT(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
A woman from Mpumalanga, South Africa has been divorced by her husband on their honeymoon just a few days after their wedding.

The bridegroom dumped the woman after he saw her with no make-up for the first time according to a psychologist who counselled the unidentified woman.
The 40-year-old groom divorced his 35-year-old bride, said the doctor, because the husband believed she did not look as pretty as before the wedding and accused her of deceiving him by using so many cosmetics, including fake eyelashes.

Dr Molapo, consultant psychologist, said that his clinic received a request from the woman to help her overcome her psychological suffering after her divorce

Reports are that the groom took his bride to Richards Bay for their honeymoon where they had a swim but the outing turned tragic when her face became wet and her makeup reportedly washed away.

The groom said he could barely recognise his wife after the make-up was gone.

The bride wore artificial eyelashes and had undergone cosmetic surgeries before the marriage. The couple who had met on Facebook had been engaged for three months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by Iyiataata92: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2020
And why did you put an Ibadan woman's picture here whereas you're talking about South African woman?
Do you have any problem with Ibadan stretched mark?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by Sisijetue(f): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2020
South Africa abi Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by Finnese001: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by donbachi(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2020
I have told my sons.."dont bring any wannabe daughter inlaw to me,with dangote cement and delux paint on her face" i wont accept her...as 4 my daughters,i told them "to apply all those make ups to their hearts,cos 4rm d abundants of d heart.d mouth speaketh" and not the other way round.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by satelliteDISH(m): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
I have told my sons.."dont bring any wannabe daughter inlaw to me,with dangote cement and delux paint on her face" i wont accept her...as 4 my daughters,i told them "to apply all those make ups to their hearts,cos 4rm d abundants of d heart.d mouth speaketh" and not the other way round.

Can I come and marry one of your daughters? kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by donbachi(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2020
satelliteDISH:

not grown yet.
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by backT(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
I booked one of ur daughter.
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by donbachi(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2020
backT:
I booked one of ur daughter.
dem still dey preface.
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by backT(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
dem still dey preface.
OK oooh. That means you will miss beta in-law.
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by donbachi(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2020
backT:

OK oooh. That means you will miss beta in-law.
yes,but not their only choice
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2020
.. are u sure its south africa? dat looks like a yoruba tribal mark..the famed ogbomosho tribal marks grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
That picture transformation no be here o!

Makeup artist abeg, make una pity men small
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
not grown yet.
I'll wait. I'm a very patient man. Let's negotiate in advance...how much is their bride price? Can I pay in installments?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by Benprass(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
satelliteDISH:

me too can I come and Marry one.
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by donbachi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
justnock:

I'll wait. I'm a very patient man. Let's negotiate in advance...how much is their bride price? Can I pay in installments?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
u mean i should betroth her to u?
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
u mean i should betroth her to u?
Exactly.
grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by donbachi(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
justnock:
Exactly. grin grin grin
ok..i dont do dat..d choice will be theirs to make.
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
ok..i dont do dat..d choice will be theirs to make.
Bros, don't joke with me oo! It is by force oo!
grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by donbachi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
justnock:

Bros, don't joke with me oo! It is by force oo!
grin grin grin
no be by force dat must be ur betrove...abeg no vex...touch hand 4 ground,touch am 4 ur chest.
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
no be by force dat must be ur betrove...abeg no vex...touch hand 4 ground,touch am 4 ur chest.
Are go start to keep malice with you be dat oo!
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by donbachi(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
justnock:

Are go start to keep malice with you be dat oo!
chai! e never reach like dat..u think am na..abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by deewhydoski(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nkan be
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by backT(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
I trust that man. Na confirm man.l can't buy keke napep for price of Venza.���
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by passey: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
bros don buy okrika for package!
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by satelliteDISH(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
donbachi:
not grown yet.

OK. No vex with me. This bachelorhood Don tire me.
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by donbachi(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
satelliteDISH:

OK. No vex with me. This bachelorhood Don tire me.
if i tell sey i no understand,i lied
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by backT(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin
donbachi:
if i tell sey i no understand,i lied
grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by MrSensor(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
backT:
A woman from Mpumalanga, South Africa has been divorced by her husband on their honeymoon just a few days after their wedding.

The bridegroom dumped the woman after he saw her with no make-up for the first time according to a psychologist who counselled the unidentified woman.
The 40-year-old groom divorced his 35-year-old bride, said the doctor, because the husband believed she did not look as pretty as before the wedding and accused her of deceiving him by using so many cosmetics, including fake eyelashes.

Dr Molapo, consultant psychologist, said that his clinic received a request from the woman to help her overcome her psychological suffering after her divorce

Reports are that the groom took his bride to Richards Bay for their honeymoon where they had a swim but the outing turned tragic when her face became wet and her makeup reportedly washed away.

The groom said he could barely recognise his wife after the make-up was gone.

The bride wore artificial eyelashes and had undergone cosmetic surgeries before the marriage. The couple who had met on Facebook had been engaged for three months.
OP

Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by AfroBeatDiary: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Omoooo
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by backT(m): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrSensor:
OP
Why nah
Re: Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
That's why one has to be natural, make up won't last.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEET CALIGULA: The Most *Disgusting Man In ManKind History (Viewers Discretion) / A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.