Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? (8471 Views)

How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by budaatum: 4:09pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:

But, if i do what the Bible commands there, you'd call me Potty mouth. See? When i told, 'If i sin in my words i know', i meant it.

I don't attack personalities, but what they do.
That's not true Anas, I do not call you potty mouth because you object to certain behaviours. If you object to stealing, or homosexuals, for example, who has the right to tell you not to? I don't even call you pm because you are personal per se. I call you pm when you lose focus and resort to attacking and insulting others and derailing threads, and essentially, not doing some of those things and other things one ought to do but which are not listed in that Psalm.

I read where you prayed to be cured and recently sent you to threads where potty mouth behaviour was being exhibited so you may understand that no juju is as powerful as love.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by HausaOverlord: 4:10pm On May 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""Many are in hell as I write begging just for a moment to come back to this world""

Like say u sef don go hellfire, do roll call and also returned back.
u dey mind the muntula

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by budaatum: 4:37pm On May 13, 2018
wwwtortoise:

Seun caused all these; the incessant ridicule on Christianity.
No he didn't! Some so called 'Christians thought' must be ridiculed so that those following them are reduced!

Jesus did to the Pharisees as they deserved!
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by chachanga: 4:45pm On May 13, 2018
I'm no longer a slave to sin
I am a child of God
I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God!

Thank you Lord
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by nkul: 5:05pm On May 13, 2018
this world is very mysterious ,...more than we think...Those guys whose bodies are still lying on top of mountain Everest nko ? where are their names written?
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Anas09: 7:08pm On May 13, 2018
budaatum:

That's not true Anas, I do not call you potty mouth because you object to certain behaviours. If you object to stealing, or homosexuals, for example, who has the right to tell you not to? I don't even call you pm because you are personal per se. I call you pm when you lose focus and resort to attacking and insulting others and derailing threads, and essentially, not doing some of those things and other things one ought to do but which are not listed in that Psalm.

I read where you prayed to be cured and recently sent you to threads where potty mouth behaviour was being exhibited so you may understand that no juju is as powerful as love.
@bolded. True.

But i don't insult personalities, i don't.
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by budaatum: 7:17pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:

@bolded. True.

But i don't insult personalities, i don't.
Lol my dear. I love you!
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Anas09: 7:41pm On May 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Which condemnation? no be di same Hell Faya? grin or according to your pathetic doctrine would our duration in hell be longer or or treatment worse than that of the sister that fornicated just once and died before asking for forgiveness?

Lmao!
Who is the sister who fornicated just once? Do you even know what the sin of sex is?
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by hopefulLandlord: 7:53pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:

Who is the sister who fornicated just once? Do you even know what the sin of sex is?

You tell me
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:04pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:

PLEASE,
BY ALL MEANS,

TELL US HOW THE "SIN OF SEX" IS GREATER THAN THE SIN OF MURDER.. OR THE SIN OF HITLER AND THE REST.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2018
All praise
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by hopefulLandlord: 8:23pm On May 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

PLEASE,
BY ALL MEANS,

TELL US HOW THE "SIN OF SEX" IS GREATER THAN THE SIN OF MURDER.. OR THE SIN OF HITLER AND THE REST.
I tire o
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Anas09: 9:15pm On May 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You tell me
Why shd i be the one to tell you since you feel a sister committing fornication once shouldn't end in Hellfire.

So, tell me, what is Fornication? When the Bible says Our bodies are God's Temple and anyone who defiles it will be destroyed, what does it mean? Tell me why the Temple of God is so sacred to God. Go ahead.

You are quick to have a say in matters you have no idea about.
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by hopefulLandlord: 10:12pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:

Why shd i be the one to tell you since you feel a sister committing fornication once shouldn't end in Hellfire.

So, tell me, what is Fornication? When the Bible says Our bodies are God's Temple and anyone who defiles it will be destroyed, what does it mean? Tell me why the Temple of God is so sacred to God. Go ahead.

You are quick to have a say in matters you have no idea about.

It appears you're agreeing with me cuz my post implies there's no difference between the condemnation that awaits blasphemers like us and the sister that committed fornication just once and didn't repent before dying or Anne Frank for simply being a Jew according to your religion

My first post was asking you why you're presenting it as though there are different levels of condemnation based on the type of sin one commits against your imaginary friend.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by dalaman: 1:55am On May 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

It appears you're agreeing with me cuz my post implies there's no difference between the condemnation that awaits blasphemers like us and the sister that committed fornication just once and didn't repent before dying or Anne Frank for simply being a Jew according to your religion

My first post was asking you why you're presenting it as though there are different levels of condemnation based on the type of sin one commits against your imaginary friend.

You get time see. Just show her why she is such a ridiculous and deluded sadistic terrorist wanna be.

This deluded Anas09 feels she'll go to heaven with all her lies, deceit and terrible behavior while others will go to hell just because she accepts a mythology that told her that A Jewish hippie sacrificed himself into himself so that she can live forever in some fictional place made up of golden streets when she dies.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by orisa37: 4:16am On May 14, 2018
The Lord God Almighty !!!
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2018
Original music
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by budaatum: 11:32am On May 14, 2018
dalaman:

You get time see. Just show her why she is such a ridiculous and deluded sadistic terrorist wanna be.

This deluded Anas09 feels she'll go to heaven with all her lies, deceit and terrible behavior while others will go to hell just because she accepts a mythology that told her that A Jewish hippie sacrificed himself into himself so that she can live forever in some fictional place made up of golden streets when she dies.

It will be unfair of me not to say, but I would like it noted that Anas has been working on the bits that are not so up to par in conversation. You all know that if this was the Anas of the past, her responses would have been much less thoughtful than they are now. So please, if I may, might we be kind when pointing her errors out. Her God most certainly works on her.
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Anas09: 7:31pm On May 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hope, pls answer me sincerely. How many times do i need to steal to become a thief?

How many times did Adam commit sin before he became a sinner?
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by hopefulLandlord: 7:37pm On May 15, 2018
Anas09:

Hope, pls answer me sincerely. How many times do i need to steal to become a thief?

once

How many times did Adam commit sin before he became a sinner?
once

I don't see the problem here though, the guy that stole once and a Hindu and Anne Frank are all heading to the same place where hopefulLandlord the chronic blasphemer is heading according to your religion

we seem to be agreeing though so what makes my condemnation any special than those other guys?
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Anas09: 7:54pm On May 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

once
once

I don't see the problem here though, the guy that stole once and a Hindu and Anne Frank are all heading to the same place where hopefulLandlord the chronic blasphemer is heading according to your religion

we seem to be agreeing though so what makes my condemnation any special than those other guys?
Thank you.
A sinner is a sinner except he/she repents. But there's plenty of Time for Anne Frank, whoever she is, to repent.

Listen, you misunderstand something. What takes someone to Hellfire is not the Act of Sin, it's the Nature of Sin.

AnneFrank committed sexual sin right? Hope you have had sex before right? Do you know how many Sins you commit before actually taking off your clothes to get into the act?

First, you Lust. Is Lust a sin? Yes it is. And Jesus says, 'He who looks at a woman and desires her in his heart, has done it already. He is as guilty as you who did the act.

Secondly, She Sinned against the Temple of God, Which should earn her destruction.

Thirdly, She Sinned against herself.

Do you know how you sin against yourself by having sex with a man/woman you are not married to?

Sex in the Spirit realm is a fusion of two souls into one. (For they two shall become one flesh). When this happens.
a). You have transgressed the law.
b), You have Yoked, Fused, Bonded, Melted yourself into someone whom you don't know his spiritual stance. If you are yoked, where he goes you go. What ever becomes of him, becomes of you.

BUT

Christ wishes that none shd perish but that all shd come to repentance.

He knows and understands our nature, that's why he provided Grace. The issue is not with sinning, the issue is, what you do after you'd sinned.

He knows we are used to the nature of Sin, but now, a new nature has been given to us and we can not automatically change overnight to become spotless saints. The Change will take place like a new born baby who learns to grow a baby and matures to a responsible adult. Growth is gradual. He knows and understand that. That is why He is at the Right Hand of the Father Interceding on our behalves.

He left us His blood, which is the cure for Sin, (Which is a disease of the Spirit). As we keep taking it by faith, the effect or scares of sin gets eroded gradually from us until we mature.

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. [But] if any man sin, [Remember]we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1 John:2:1

Who is an advocate and what does he do?

Jesus is my advocate, He pleads for Mercy for me. And, He knows that as a little Child is to its parents so am i to Him.

He knows that as a child i will keep messing myself up, pooing on myself, weeing and puking on myself until i become mature to know not to do that. He is always willing to clean me up, if only i'm willing to get up and say, 'I messed up again papa, pls have mercy'.

Today, Lust, obscenities are gone from me, desire for Sex is gone from me. That is not to say once in a while the thoughts doesn't arise, but when it does, the objection rises from my subconsciousness to push it out. It didn't begin today, i matured to this. I had fallen so many times. I fall in different ways. I get up with tears and remorse and the sincere hatred to what i did and i get restored all the time.

God is looking at the attitudes of our hearts, not our actions perse. Righteousness is not the absence of
Sin, but the Willingness to pls God.

The stupid and rebellious will mess themselves up, but blame the advocate for letting them mess up in the first place.

And, BTW, my name is written in the Book of Life.
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2018
Make it up
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2018
It has to be
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 30, 2019
see this one
iamkingzlee:
Nofavours, is your name in the book of laive?
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by orisa37: 11:01am On May 08, 2019
All Born Again Christians are Saints in The Book of Life.
God, in Christ Jesus, The Righteous, visits you regularly in Thoughts, Words and in Deeds when you are Born Again and you know it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible / A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning / Women On Trousers In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.