Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? (8472 Views)

How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Deltayankeeboi: 10:18am On May 13, 2018
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by GavelSlam: 10:19am On May 13, 2018
Does the book of life incorporate Hindu, Bhuddists, Muslims, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, agnostics and atheists?

Or is it the exclusive of only those who follow your doctrine?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by ItzBIM(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2018
Yes I checked it yesterday
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by freezyprinzy(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2018
Even daddy Adeboye is not certain his name is in the book...
Whatever you are doing good or bad keep doing it,the bible/Qur'an/whatever book you believe in is there to guide you at the end of the day it is what you sow that you reap.
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 10:25am On May 13, 2018
Lord,take more of me and give me more of You,Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:40am On May 13, 2018
Thank you lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 13, 2018
hakeem4:
Let me think on how to get my name into Forbes list first . After that I’d think of the book of life later
grin grin grin grin grin We are in same shoes I swear

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Aldebaran(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2018
hakeem4:
Let me think on how to get my name into Forbes list first . After that I’d think of the book of life later

Lol grin

Don't mind fake Nigerians...

Preaching Gospel and embezzling church funds grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by mywells: 11:14am On May 13, 2018
Am sure my name is in the book of life on that short list,is only on forbes I can't find my name.
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2018
Joy for ever

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by danyaril2yahoo: 11:32am On May 13, 2018
The Holy Ghost bears witness that am a child of God and as such my name is in the book of life
lightblazingnow:
The greatest of the Christian faith is the knowledge and experience with absolutely assurance that there is a world far, beyond the sights, vision and experience of the natural world, it's called the secret place of the most high, Zion! The Joy of the whole universe. The Northern City, the city of our comfort and passion for perfection. The truth is only the chosen are promoted to join the seeing. Many hear the sound but can not understand the voice.

JESUS CHRIST gave a hint of this while he preached..

New Living Translation
Why can't you understand what I am saying? It's because you can't even hear me! John 8:43.

And I believe the Saints should be in high rejoicing all day, all seasons and not to look back to destructions which are in this world. You've been already warned ahead that in this world you will experience lots of trouble,but in the world beyond your senses,in the presence of God Almighty, the kingdom of beloved son of God Almighty there is absolutely perfect peace.

New Living Translation
And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied than anyone in the world. 1 Corinthians 15:19.

There is something more, something more precious than gold. It's to know that your name is written in the book of life.

Philippians 4:3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

He knew that their names are written in the book of life.
Oh, what knowledge, what concept, I really love this Brother.

Here are Bible verses about the book of life. Read it slowly, attentively and repeatedly. Don't rush.

10:20
Verse Concepts
"Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven."

Hebrews 12:22-23
But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Daniel 12:1
Verse Concepts
"Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.

Philippians 4:3
Verse Concepts
Indeed, true companion, I ask you also to help these women who have shared my struggle in the cause of the gospel, together with Clement also and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.

Revelation 3:5
Verse Concepts
'He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Revelation 21:27
Verse Concepts
and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Exodus 32:31-33
Then Moses returned to the LORD, and said, "Alas, this people has committed a great sin, and they have made a god of gold for themselves. "But now, if You will, forgive their sin--and if not, please blot me out from Your book which You have written!" The LORD said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book.

Psalm 69:27-28
Add iniquity to their iniquity, And may they not come into Your righteousness. May they be blotted out of the book of life And may they not be recorded with the righteous.

Revelation 13:8
Verse Concepts
All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

Revelation 17:8
Verse Concepts
"The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come.

Psalm 56:8
Verse Concepts
You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle Are they not in Your book?

Psalm 139:16
Verse Concepts
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.

Malachi 3:16
Verse Concepts
Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by columbus007(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2018
some people play alot for so many reasons, but in the end things will be justified, Lord save us.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Buhari2019: 12:01pm On May 13, 2018
budaatum:
Psalm 15 Living Bible (TLB)
1 Lord, who may go and find refuge and shelter in your tabernacle up on your holy hill?
2 Anyone who leads a blameless life and is truly sincere. 3 Anyone who refuses to slander others, does not listen to gossip, never harms his neighbor, 4 speaks out against sin, criticizes those committing it, commends the faithful followers of the Lord, keeps a promise even if it ruins him, 5 does not crush his debtors with high interest rates, and refuses to testify against the innocent despite the bribes offered him—such a man shall stand firm forever.
Your post made my day. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Toks2008(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2018
sKeetz:
Book of life ko

People stil believe in such nonsense? You would think that with the advance in science, people would relegate such silly beliefs to the museums where they belong.

It's quite sad.

It will be sader for you if you ever die without ensuring your name is in the book of life by accepting Christ this minute.

I'm not here to argue with you cos your choice is only yours to make.Many are in hell as I write begging just for a moment to come back to this world to accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour and die.

Have a great sunday

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by sKeetz(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2018
Toks2008:

It will be sader for you if you ever die without ensuring your name is in the book of life by accepting Christ this minute.

I'm not here to argue with you cos your choice is only yours to make.Many are in hell as I write begging just for a moment to come back to this world to accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour and die.

Have a great sunday

Many are in hell you say, let me guess... You are hells gateman right ?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 13, 2018
I find it absurd that a loving God would create a place of everlasting burning fire to roast his beloved creation like barbecue for eternity... If so then Zion might end up being a lonely place because there would be more souls in hell than anywhere else! What sorta experiment is this ?!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by akdjr(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2018
As long as you still have life you are in the book of life and once u die your name automatically join the book of death.....#Birth and death certificate justify my claim

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by akdjr(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2018
As long as you still have life you are in the book of life and once u die your name automatically join the book of death.....#Birth and death certificate justify my claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 13, 2018
lightblazingnow:
The greatest of the Christian faith is the knowledge and experience with absolutely assurance that there is a world far, beyond the sights, vision and experience of the natural world, it's called the secret place of the most high, Zion! The Joy of the whole universe. The Northern City, the city of our comfort and passion for perfection. The truth is only the chosen are promoted to join the seeing. Many hear the sound but can not understand the voice.

New Living Translation
Why can't you understand what I am saying? It's because you can't even hear me! John 8:43.

And I believe the Saints should be in high rejoicing all day, all seasons and not to look back to destructions which are in this world. You've been already warned ahead that in this world you will experience lots of trouble,but in the world beyond your senses,in the presence of God Almighty, the kingdom of beloved son of God Almighty there is absolutely perfect peace.

New Living Translation
And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied than anyone in the world. 1 Corinthians 15:19.

There is something more, something more precious than gold. It's to know that your name is written in the book of life.

Philippians 4:3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

Here are Bible verses about the book of life. Read it slowly, attentively and repeatedly. Don't rush.

Verse Concepts
"Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven."

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Verse Concepts
"Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.

Verse Concepts
Indeed, true companion, I ask you also to help these women who have shared my struggle in the cause of the gospel, together with Clement also and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.

Verse Concepts
'He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Verse Concepts
and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Then Moses returned to the LORD, and said, "Alas, this people has committed a great sin, and they have made a god of gold for themselves. "But now, if You will, forgive their sin--and if not, please blot me out from Your book which You have written!" The LORD said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book.

Add iniquity to their iniquity, And may they not come into Your righteousness. May they be blotted out of the book of life And may they not be recorded with the righteous.

Verse Concepts
All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

Verse Concepts
"The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come.

Verse Concepts
You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle Are they not in Your book?

Verse Concepts
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.

Verse Concepts
Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name.

The book of life is a book where the Christian God writes the name of his people.

There's also a Muslim, Hindu, Buddha books of life.

Do the math.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Have a great sunday

""Many are in hell as I write begging just for a moment to come back to this world""

Like say u sef don go hellfire, do roll call and also returned back.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by abertedze(f): 1:29pm On May 13, 2018
I shiver to think the comments here might be a representation of our society..... may God have mercy

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Anas09: 1:37pm On May 13, 2018
budaatum:
Psalm 15 Living Bible (TLB)
1 Lord, who may go and find refuge and shelter in your tabernacle up on your holy hill?
2 Anyone who leads a blameless life and is truly sincere. 3 Anyone who refuses to slander others, does not listen to gossip, never harms his neighbor, 4 speaks out against sin, criticizes those committing it, commends the faithful followers of the Lord, keeps a promise even if it ruins him, 5 does not crush his debtors with high interest rates, and refuses to testify against the innocent despite the bribes offered him—such a man shall stand firm forever.
But, if i do what the Bible commands there, you'd call me Potty mouth. See? When i told, 'If i sin in my words i know', i meant it.

I don't attack personalities, but what they do.
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Anas09: 1:40pm On May 13, 2018
sKeetz:

If you don't have any useful point to make, why don't you just shut up instead of spewing this balderdash.

The amusing thing is that you probably feel you've made a lot of sense. Smh.
You shd have simply answered the question he asked.
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Anas09: 1:43pm On May 13, 2018
wwwtortoise:

Seun caused all these; the incessant ridicule on Christianity.

One gets to swear an oath before posting a comment on Muslim threads while Christian threads are porous for urchins to have a comic field day.

Don't just worry yourself about their activities. If they know the condemnation they heap on themselves by what they do here, you won't be the one to warn them.

let them have their time. This is when the agents of satan will think they ve won. No wahala atol.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by blakid(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
lightblazingnow:

New Living Translation

New Living Translation

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
Do you know if the book of life exist?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Anas09: 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
Wow. Being in Nairaland makes me see that our youths are lost to Satan.
Oh Lord, deliver them.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by sKeetz(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:

You shd have simply answered the question he asked.

His question was very dumb. If he wants me to answer his questions; he should make effort to ask reasonable, logical questions.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by nairalandboy(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2018
hakeem4:
I tire abeg.
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by hopefulLandlord: 2:20pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:

Don't just worry yourself about their activities. If they know the condemnation they heap on themselves by what they do here, you won't be the one to warn them.

let them have their time. This is when the agents of satan will think they ve won. No wahala atol.

Which condemnation? no be di same Hell Faya? grin or according to your pathetic doctrine would our duration in hell be longer or or treatment worse than that of the sister that fornicated just once and died before asking for forgiveness?

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Nedlog(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2018
By Faith....My Name Is There!

To Those Of U Claiming ATHEIST....I'm Sorry To Say This, But I PITY U!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 13, 2018
K
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:
Wow. Being in Nairaland makes me see that our youths are lost to Satan.

Oh Lord, deliver them.
Yes, it's obvious that the End time is no more near, the End Time is HERE!
That's the result of Years of effort by satan and relentless satanists to get more souls to hellfire. Are you just selfish confortable that you are going to Heaven or do you preach and follow them up till Holy Spirit convert souls for GOD?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Great Father He Is! / Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / Christian Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.