Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

"Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (1607 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by CastedAyo: 7:03am On May 10, 2018
A Nigerian lady on Twitter says just was a feminist.

Read her full tweets below;
"Jesus was actually a feminist. From the Samaritan woman, to the woman caught in adultery, to Martha, and countless others.....

Obvious from the Bible that he never followed most of the rules that were clearly set to oppress women. Instead of condemning, he pardoned. Instead of caging, he set free. My king �

That's why I block out most of the other noise made by people out of their own selfish agenda.

"Apostle said this, Pastor said that, yen yen yen"

Real question is: What did Jesus do?"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/jesus-was-actually-a-feminist-nigerian-lady-says-on-twitter.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by biacan(f): 7:07am On May 10, 2018
Girl you can display your stupidity but don't bring the most high in it...... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by kobosmart(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2018
You m0r0n he wasn't standing for female adultery or supporting Samaritan women, they just so happened to be crucial to his parable.
That's just like saying he is corrupt cause he had dinner with that zaccheus
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by youngest85(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2018
See head like benin - ore road
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 7:12am On May 10, 2018
Thank God the government is taking steps to clamp down on the abuse of drugs. All this madness will be over soon

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Supreme01: 7:12am On May 10, 2018
I agree with you but not in the feminist ground.
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 7:16am On May 10, 2018
Hello Poco Goodmorning
pocohantas:
Thank God the government is taking steps to clamp down on the abuse of drugs. All this madness will be over soon
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 7:18am On May 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Hello Poco Goodmorning

Good morning... smiley

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Fuckyoumod: 7:20am On May 10, 2018
See her face like drunkard, his one that can not do anything for herself, can not buy soap or cream without her boyfriend is claiming feminist.

Nigerian feminists na scam.

That was how one mumu the other day started forming feminist for me.

3 days later she was crying about how her boyfriend has never given her money to make her hair, how her boyfriend is not caring and she loves him so dearly.

I just said OK.... Maybe its because of your stands against men " feminists " she told me loud and clear and I quote, " go jore who feminist help for Nigeria " other than turning women to husband killers.

I just dey laugh..... Dey laugh.... So why was she deceiving other innocent girls?

Chimamanda wey be una useless leader Don rush go marry with a child.

her marriage is still intact because she is 100% loyal to her husband that's the only reason she is still married.

These mumu girls dey here dey mumu!
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by aristocrazzy: 7:24am On May 10, 2018
If feminism is still based on human equality then she is right, but now a days it has become a system that favours only on females while at the same time downgrading the male folks, theres no equality in such a system, it also kinda defies our nature and i dont think HE is in support such a system
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:35am On May 10, 2018
This girl must be high on weed.
You cannot use the holybooks from Abrahamic religions to support feminism except if you are an egalitarian Christian,
Well the bible is so flexible that you can twist it to suit your narrative.
Religion should be one of the last things used to support feminism even though some of the adherents of these religions claim to be feminist Christian feminist, etc.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 7:45am On May 10, 2018
On a COCO Diet, oremi ti high
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Preshy561(f): 7:50am On May 10, 2018
mmmmm
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 7:53am On May 10, 2018
-----

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by makydebbie(f): 8:44am On May 10, 2018
Lol, you only see them shouting feminism when it suits them. See how she twisted the Bible, that's how she twisted feminism.
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Evablizin(f): 10:26am On May 10, 2018
Dear Ifemule,you must receive sense.

Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 10:31am On May 10, 2018
She is right cool
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by luba9876: 1:22pm On May 10, 2018
She is right
USELESS right
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2018
And she thinks she is making sense. Fool
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by austyn0(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2018
skarlett:
She is right cool
Right as in Jesus was a feminist for saving some sinful souls from condemnation??
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Blackfire(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2018
Must you drag jesus name to your confused idealogy
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by LessNoise: 1:32am On May 11, 2018
Ehmmm does bible come with a manual that I don’t know about abi this one is mad ni

Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 6:01am On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by maxwell530(m): 6:41am On May 11, 2018
So Jesus was a Gay because all his disciples were male.... Nothing pesin no go hear on social media
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 6:59am On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Good morning... smiley

Are you not the serial cheat someone opened a thread about sometime ago?
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 7:09am On May 11, 2018
Ire2:

Are you not the serial cheat someone opened a thread about sometime ago?

Na me...

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 7:13am On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Na me...

Lol, I like your boldness though, it's all good, people change, hope you aff change?
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 7:14am On May 11, 2018
Ire2:

Lol, I like your boldness though, it's all good, people change, hope you aff change?

Small, small...
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 7:43am On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Small, small...

No problem. God will help you, say amen

Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Deltayankeeboi: 8:52pm On May 11, 2018
another ward 4 patient is out
Re: "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 11, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
See her face like drunkard, his one that can not do anything for herself, can not buy soap or cream without her boyfriend is claiming feminist.

Nigerian feminists na scam.

That was how one mumu the other day started forming feminist for me.

3 days later she was crying about how her boyfriend has never given her money to make her hair, how her boyfriend is not caring and she loves him so dearly.

I just said OK.... Maybe its because of your stands against men " feminists " she told me loud and clear and I quote, " go jore who feminist help for Nigeria " other than turning women to husband killers.

I just dey laugh..... Dey laugh.... So why was she deceiving other innocent girls?

Chimamanda wey be una useless leader Don rush go marry with a child.

her marriage is still intact because she is 100% loyal to her husband that's the only reason she is still married.

These mumu girls dey here dey mumu!
Lolssss...
Some people just join the bandwagon without understanding the true definition of the association they are about to join.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady / The Sex Machine (18+) - Episode 2 / Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.