Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply (1179 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy / Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 17, 2007
please i have a question to ask.
if you happen to have a beatiful/pretty gal as your galfriend and she unfortunately gets pregnant, what would you do?

considering.
1, am still in school, 400 level>engineering
2,she is 200 level
3,both is from a christain family
4,she is from a very rich family and the dad is extremely strict and stingy

N.B we are still students
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by adagirl(f): 3:40am On Mar 17, 2007
i think she should tell her mum.
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by abdkabir(m): 3:50am On Mar 17, 2007
Double Wahala. Wish u d Best! Pls be Careful Next Time!
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by Free(f): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2007
well she is pregnant
thats what happns when u opn ur legs

anywayz U cnt hide pregnacy
it wud evntually come out
so U hv to tell Ur parents n' her parents
am sure its not goin to be news either of ur parents wanna hear
but they must know grin grin grin grin

goodluck grin
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by Rhodalyn(f): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2007
U're not gonna like thiS but im gonna Suggest U let her abort it smiley
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by kateflow(f): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2007
abort it or u become a father
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by Busta(f): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2007
wateva u do, just make sure u confide in somebody.

u either abort it and be careful next time or u just get ready for a baby.
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by whiteNkem(f): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2007
Well what does she think of all this? Did you talk things out with her? If she feels ready for motherhood, and would sacrifice for this, then you have to take responsibility and help her raise that child cuz it's yours too! Never mind her rich family, cuz u got urself into this! Do not pressure her in taking a certain decision. Best is to decide together what you should do.

ps: you can study and work too. How good of a job u get, that's up to you!
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by ima1(f): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2007
well being students didn't stop ya'll from doing it with no rubber, so its not an excuse, you both gotta step up n be parents, you need to get a job cuz now u have a family, and let her parents know maybe the dad might open up. you both should talk about this n figure out wat wat you wanna do.
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by cuteass1(f): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2007
white`Nkem:

Well what does she think of all this? Did you talk things out with her? If she feels ready for motherhood, and would sacrifice for this, then you have to take responsibility and help her raise that child because it's yours too! Never mind her rich family, because u got yourself into this! Do not pressure her in taking a certain decision. Best is to decide together what you should do.

ps: you can study and work too. How good of a job u get, that's up to you!

ima1:

well being students didn't stop ya'll from doing it with no rubber, so its not an excuse, you both gotta step up n be parents, you need to get a job because now u have a family, and let her parents know maybe the dad might open up. you both should talk about this n figure out what what you want to do.

both of you said it all, kiss kiss

no abortion cos the baby should not suffer for your mistakes cry cry
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by Nattlil(m): 1:22am On Mar 14, 2011
Plz i don't understand diz is it dat comdoms don't work or u are just another careless pikin, don't tell me it a mistake it shows dat all diz talk about HIV and the rest u no hear. Some guys get head but no dey uz am. Rubbish i just wish de girl papa go skin u alive first
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by kpolli(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2011
marry her when ur ready, but make sure u marry "HER"
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by 190: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2011
poster go ahead and pay your hospital bills

cos within the next few weeks the dad's gonna shoot your legs with boris angry angry
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by Tingles(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2011
If you love her enough, let her decide.

Otherwise, ctrl+alt+delete the baby. You still have a long way to go, love dies, beauty fades and I won't want to get stuck to a lady only because of love child.

1 Like

Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by SALady(f): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2011
@OP, Its up to the two of you. You can agree to keep the baby and involve both your parents in assisting until you and your girfriend can fend for yourselves. In the end married or not both of you must be able to clean up your own mess.

errhhmm! I am not big on abortion, period.
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by freecocoa(f): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2011
Abortion is out being that you say you are from a christian family(which means you should know that premarital se.x is a sin)so you have to keep the baby and marry her when you are ready.
Re: Check Out,a Must Read, Plz Reply by Ranoscky(m): 6:08am On Mar 15, 2011
Don't abort it. Let her born the baby and take the baby to her parents to care.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Say She Loves Me / How She Regain Respect. / Love Or Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.