Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

How She Regain Respect. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Regain Respect. (1176 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / How Do I Regain Control Or My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Regain Respect. by gracious(f): 4:24am On May 23, 2007
A friend of mind in college told me that alot of people were taking advantage of her, degrading her, disrespecting her simply because she is the jovial type, laughs a lot. Sometimes she talks a lot and has probably told people things that should be personal. how can she regain respect both in school, church and in her neighborhood. By the way she is a good chrisitian woman.
Re: How She Regain Respect. by euniceto(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2007
cool cool tell her 2 be more serious and she should let be people know how she feel. also she should try 2 minimize her jokes with people
Re: How She Regain Respect. by iice(f): 4:57pm On May 23, 2007
By stopping and curbing those things that got her disrespected in the first place! Shikena!
Re: How She Regain Respect. by luxoire(f): 5:09pm On May 23, 2007
@gracious

she needs to be reserved but not appear snubbish

and she needs to know when to keep her mouth shut, and who to joke/laugh with

once she learns those, she'll pretty much be ok
Re: How She Regain Respect. by cuteass1(f): 6:41pm On May 23, 2007
@ gracious

Its a known fact that some things cannot be changed  . . like turning back the hand of the clock. The things she's told them cannot be taken back unless she's thought of giving them memory black-out lol grin

The past is gone and there's little or nothing she can do about it, but she has power to an extent to do something about the future wink

They've already drawn the wrong image of her, its not late to wipe it away, but she has to buckle up fast, or else the people that have the wrong pic will be more in number and we don't want that wink
Like iice said, she should quit those attitudes that got her the "disrespectful and disregarding" assumptions

Luxoire is right too,Of course its a good thing to be jovial, open and outgoing but she shouldn't forget the saying that "too much of everything is bad" and that there's a time for everything, a time to laugh and a time to be serious, a time to be eerybody's friend and a time to keep to yourself while being a friend wink

She should know when to draw the line, being "jovial" doesn't mean she should fool around with every Tom, Benson and Harry, being "outgoing" doesn't mean she should fall a fool to all and being "open" doesn't mean she shouldn't have some secrets to herself. One can have all those qualities and still be the best in town. Knowing how to cordinate them and when not to go overboard with it.
It should also be in a lady's nature to be reserved a bit, so she should practise that. You're a failure when you've stopped trying, if the response she's been getting has been putting her in a bad mood, the she has to wear a different coat. Make new priniples and rules for herself and try to follow them.

She'll be fine, believe me cheesy cheesy
Re: How She Regain Respect. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 25, 2007
By the way she is a good chrisitian woman.

then she should have read that the bible says is wise to keep her mouth shut. she should change her ways

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop This? / Who Do U Attract / A Life In Danger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.