Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant (918 Views)

What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? / Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back / My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by ahiboilandgas: 8:49am On May 10, 2018
I have dating several Nigerian girl over a 15 year from all tribes hausa, Yoruba ,ibo edo ,Nigerian yemenis bsc holders ,partly educated etc but it seem it always a poverty alleviation schemes ...even the well to do hausa babe that have travel to several develop country keep acting strange from where is my sallah Hollandis to calling to ask for my birthday gift...one Yoruba chick I just show small interest in almost knock out my phone will calls we should meet ...when I finally agreed to visit her house instead she crafty wanted to televise me to a restaurant with her hungry and desperate looking friend..i just dash her 2 k and drove off she got some nice ass but fucking broke and desperate

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by ahiboilandgas: 8:53am On May 10, 2018
The Nigerian half caste was my tenant initially when we hit it up I was thinking she might be from a wealthy home but as soon as we got dating it turn out to be a big bag of liabities she left for there country after taxing me over 50 percent of the rent back indirectly from birthday gift to ticket assistant to rubbish
Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by MJBOLT: 8:55am On May 10, 2018
Because they are lazy youths with nothing but pus$¥ to offer grin.....NOBODY SHOULD QUOTE ME angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by ahiboilandgas: 9:00am On May 10, 2018
The ibo chick my Neigbour was actually a friend that normally come to my place to watch ball with her friend ...as a smart girl thinking I was reserved worked her way into my mind with sweet talk of how hard working she is as a medical phycology small small she has taxed around 10 k from not been paid to attending interviews tp am just observing can't there be a real non monetary induced friendship with Nigerian girl ....that material benefit might come later it might even be from the lady or mutual both parties have...
Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by ahiboilandgas: 9:02am On May 10, 2018
I also have one adamawa fulani chick working with the federal govt we rarely see and she has several attempted to tax me from should I send my account no am waiting for u alert to my mum says if a man like a woman then he must spend
Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by wizrose(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
I have dating several Nigerian girl over a 15 year from all tribes hausa, Yoruba ,ibo edo ,Nigerian yemenis bsc holders ,partly educated etc but it seem it always a poverty alleviation schemes ...even the well to do hausa babe that have travel to several develop country keep acting strange from where is my sallah Hollandis to calling to ask for my birthday gift...one Yoruba chick I just show small interest in almost knock out my phone will calls we should meet ...when I finally agreed to visit her house instead she crafty wanted to televise me to a restaurant with her hungry and desperate looking friend..i just dash her 2 k and drove off she got some nice ass but fucking broke and desperate
igbo galz change hoo grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by ahiboilandgas: 9:06am On May 10, 2018
One other bictch zainab in university of abuja just barely started oooh we where going out to catch fun after spending like 12 k for an exclusive dinner she still ask me to stop and buy suya for her mum...i even bought recharge card for my phone in traffic also ordered 500 naira own for her the she joking say she doesn't use 500 naira is from 1500...hmm I just used it up in my phone I doubt if she has 5 k in her account
Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by ahiboilandgas: 9:10am On May 10, 2018
My edo chick randomly say that her elder sister ask her why is she always broke when am here ....i be bank...she indirectly ask why wouldn't I be coming with gift for her any time I travel...very beautiful chick but after consuming my 80 k left the broke add babe ...she now working she in bank
Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by ahiboilandgas: 9:14am On May 10, 2018
One silly ugly looking office secretary ask me for lunch playfully she even married 47 0ld I just laff posted her oboy is now constant harassment ....oga my promise lunch for like 3 months of harassment any I buy her 400 naira food in the canteet I might need some typing of documents too
Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by tee59(f): 9:27am On May 10, 2018
Are you a player boy? Cus you only attract who you are and not wat you want. You need to work on urself to attract d good ones.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by gonkin(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2018
You should try warri girls, u go fear format. Many costs more than owning a car
Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by ahiboilandgas: 10:42am On May 10, 2018
tee59:
Are you a player boy? Cus you only attract who you are and not wat you want. You need to work on urself to attract d good ones.
attract ke? Just sampling for the best this are home girls well educated to university are stay with their parents ...not some sort of hustlers on the street

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by roarik(f): 11:53am On May 10, 2018
Don't generalise,some ladies pay their bills without the help of no man..you attract ladies that demands always,so deal with it.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by ahiboilandgas: 12:57pm On May 10, 2018
roarik:
Don't generalise,some ladies pay their bills without the help of no man..you attract ladies that demands always,so deal with it.
it seem that like0.00001 percent in Nigeria but in Europe 75 percent
Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by Silentscreamer(f): 1:11pm On May 10, 2018
Ask ur sisters why dey are money dependent.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Girl Always Money Depandant by hypnotic(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2018
its the circle of girls you meet, there are girls that hustle and have their own quid but na one in hundred oh

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex On Someone’s Grave In Broad Daylight (see Photo + Video / Do You Agree? Having Sex Once In A Week Makes People Happier Than Earning Extra / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.