Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll (1760 Views)

Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by nduchucks: 1:46am On May 22, 2010
Interesting times ahead.

Excerp

Even though President Goodluck Jonathan is yet to indicate interest in the 2011 presidential race, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is apparently toying with the idea of jettisoning its rotational principle to enable him contest if he so desires.
The national auditor of the party, Dr. Sam Ortom, who himself is a Northerner, confirmed to Saturday Tribune that the party was not desperate to apply the provision contained in Article 7.2 (c) of the PDP Constitution as he observed that it had never stopped interested candidates from contesting presidential primaries in the party since its inception.

Contrary to the position of former national chairman of PDP, Prince Vincent Ogbulafor, who declared recently that power would remain in the North in 2011, Dr. Ortom remarked that the present NWC did not discuss the issue before Ogbulafaor made the statement.

According to him, Ogbulafor only aired his personal opinion on the issue and not that of the party when he fielded questions from newsmen.

He said: “Though there is position of zoning in PDP’s constitution, it is not a rigid arrangement. It is a flexible arrangement made by the forefathers of this party who wrote this constitution. But I want to let the public know that since 1999 when this party came into existence and started election and appointment of political offices, there has never been a time that anyone who is interested in vying for any position in this party has been excluded.

“From 1999, you will recall that the election was keenly contested by Dr. Alex Ekwueme and Chief Olusegun  Obasanjo, who came from different zones and in 2003, the election was keenly contested by the incumbent president, Chief Obasanjo and Chief Barnabas Gemade who was from the North Central and at no time did the PDP screen them out.

“They were allowed to participate, they went through the process as enshrined in the constitution and the guidelines and a candidate emerged at the end of the day and we jointly worked together for the success of our party.”

The national auditor also referred to the participation of late Alhaji Abubakar Rimi alongside then incumbent President Obasanjo in the 2007 PDP primary, even though the position was supposedly zoned to the South.

Read the rest of the story here: http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/front-page-articles/1137-pdp-plots-jonathan-presidency.html
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by rhymz(m): 2:14am On May 22, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Interesting times ahead.

Read the rest of the story here: http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/front-page-articles/1137-pdp-plots-jonathan-presidency.html
it is true that during their primaries, the so-called gentleman agreement does not always apply but we all know that in their actions and the end of those phony put-up shows they call primaries, the end result usually reflects the dumb gentle man agreement. So if all of a sudden they now feel it is not binding on any1 or want to jettison the agreement, I say go ahead. I see disaffection and some killer plots brewing up that will mark the end of PDP or at least greatly weaken them. I think it is high time these other unserious political parties took a bold step and form a formidable force that can wrestle power out of PDP even though we all know that are not any better but the Nigerian polity would be for it. . Let us sit back and watch those greedy ba$tards undo eachother and tear down that evil cult of dishonourable men and women they call a political party. 4ck em Let the fish burn!
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by hardywaltz(m): 3:34am On May 22, 2010
We southerners will later cry wolf and marginalization when the north seizes power and refuse to let go rather they will throw the constitution at your face when you mention of any zoning arrangement.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by metalgong5(m): 4:09am On May 22, 2010
It is my humble opinion that the present PDP power brokers should not jettison their gentleman agreement of rotational presidency.
OBJ, Jonathan and their boys should be careful of what they are asking for.
Agreement is Agreement!!
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by metalgong5(m): 4:17am On May 22, 2010
becomrich7:

what silly agreement are you talking about. anyone can run. You can run. Noone is saying Jonathan can not run. Do you see the satellite pictures. Ask your self what is his chance at the poll. ??
Tell me what do you think, his chance at the poll is. ? Take it or leave it, we would have a Yoruba person on the ticket and we would vote only for a ticket that have Yorubas in it.
Tell me what do you think, his chance at the poll is. ?

I need more proof with your satellite pictures. grin
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by sjeezy8: 4:43am On May 22, 2010
They shouldnt dump zoning completely well i dont know but they can speed it up by making Jonathan president in 2011- then back to the north then after SE. It makes all the zoning go by much FASTER.

I have a feeling without rigging they will annouce Jonathan as president anyway - even if he doesnt actually win. lol
I mean hes contestng in the same election hes over seeing.

Nigerias fake elections are getting more sophisticated- like develped nations.
Leaders in the world are often chosen Bush was and probably Barack Obama.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by Nobody: 10:50am On May 22, 2010
They should either dump zoning now or have it fully enshrined in the Nigerian constitution and continue to respect it.

remaking an unwritten rule just to accomodate one President without even trying to redefine the rule itself or enforce it at all times is a recipe for catalysis.

If they want Jonathan to run which I believe he should, then lets consign zoning to the dustbin of history. If they want to uphold zoning suggesting it is the only way democracy can work in Nigeria, then let us have it written in the Nigerian constitution so that it is binding on all. After all PDP control both houses.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by vigasimple(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2010
mikeansy:

They should either dump zoning now or have it fully enshrined in the Nigerian constitution and continue to respect it.

remaking an unwritten rule just to accomodate one President without even trying to redefine the rule itself or enforce it at all times is a recipe for catalysis.

If they want Jonathan to run which I believe he should, then lets consign zoning to the dustbin of history. If they want to uphold zoning suggesting it is the only way democracy can work in Nigeria, then let us have it written in the Nigerian constitution so that it is binding on all. After all PDP control both houses.

The problem is that the whole thing within the PDP or by the way other parties are not that simple. ZONING as articulated by the NOrth that brought OBJ is a FRAUD by the North on the rest of the country.

IF we apply the best man/woman for the job, the north may not be in power for a considerable period of time.

The North used the divison between SW and SE to always 'win' an election.

If we work hard on getting the best candidates then we wouldn't be worry about marginalization because the best man/woman will work for the interest and benefits of all Nigerians.

BTW PDP is making it to sound as if the are the only political party in the country, and the last time I checked there are at least 6 more credible others.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by SapeleGuy: 11:12am On May 22, 2010
Zoning was a good idea in principle,  the fact that our people see 2 terms of office as an automatic right is the problem.

They should change the term of office to 5 years only. After that, over to the next zone.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by Nobody: 11:30am On May 22, 2010
I agree with whatever they want to do.

My only concern is that it should be clearly defined taking all factors into consideration.

What I disagree with is an unclear, undefined, unwritten, undocumented, unbinding rule that is used to determine the politics of a country of 150million people. Some folks think it is ok to make up the rule as they go along even though all it will take for those who have benefited from the rule to eat-their-cake-and-have-it is simply to change parties.

It is my view that zoning should be dropped. But if others want it then please let it be clearly defined and binding to all by enshrining it in the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by desgiezd(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2010
rhymz:

I think it is high time these other unserious political parties took a bold step and form a formidable force that can wrestle power out of PDP even though we all know that are not any better but the Nigerian polity would be for it.

vigasimple:

BTW PDP is making it to sound as if the(y) are the only political party in the country, and the last time I checked there are at least 6 more credible others.

The thinking of PDP is that no other party is existing and to worsen matters the other parties keep playing into their hands and are finding it difficult to come together as a major strong contender for power. Methinks the best way out is to have just two political parties where both parties will be strong and good enough to win elections. Surprisingly, the debate for two political parties was defeated at the House of Representatives a couple of days ago, the hidden reason being that the other party would give PDP a run for their money.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by yeswecan(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2010
I can't believe my eyes . . . SapeleGuy  would say zoning is a good idea in principle, some folks on here actually support rotational presidency. Then why do we complain of the problems we have in Nigeria? why?  when we would select our leaders on bases of ethnicity not meritocracy, regions not qualification, that president is from my zone not measured by achievement. . . . This is coming from young and educated Nigerians . . they want ethnicity not who could and would do the right thing . .  When young and educated Nigerian would reason in this form i would think of the uneducated folks .

Zoning has ethnocentric/classist connotations . . As long as there is zoning in Nigeria of over 300 ethnic groups we can never advance politically. I could not help thinking we could end up been a wasted generation . . maybe our kids will clean up this mess.

Nigeria is a great country if we have to keep ethnicity, religion and all sort of distractions aside when discussing politics . . I would prefer a mallam president that works to my twin brother if he is clueless.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by yeswecan(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2010
There is no ethnic superiority contest in Nigeria . . why zoning ? This is actually a good step from the PDP and i hope the issue of zoning dies forever . . GJ should do something about the electoral reform . . We cannot conduct an election with the status quo . .
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by SapeleGuy: 3:02pm On May 22, 2010
Yeswecan -  Zoning is amongst the 6 geopolitical zones and not 300 ethnicities.

There was a caveat to my statement. It is a good idea in principle because it acknowledges that power must rotate amongst stakeholders and  can't reside with one group of people perpetually.

In practice zoning / rotation  is riddled with corruption, cheating and election rigging. I don't condone it or like it but that is where we are.

My friend, ethnic contest dey our country kamkpe.  Show me a country with 30 ethnic groups that is doing well and I will gladly ask that we copy them.

I realise that the democracy of exclusion we practice is no longer sustainable.

As Mikeansy said let them make it law or remove it.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 22, 2010
mikeansy:

A constitutional recognition is the only way through cuz in the long run,the south may have itself to blame if power slip to the north either democratically or by force through military intervention.it's just 4 years of tolerance for the south to let the north rule and power return to the south.i just dont trust those northerners when it comes to power
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by mekuszyx: 4:59pm On May 22, 2010
~Bluetooth:

A constitutional recognition is the only way through cuz in the long run,the south may have itself to blame if power slip to the north either democratically or by force through military intervention.it's just 4 years of tolerance for the south to let the north rule and power return to the south.i just dont trust those northerners when it comes to power

Is this the same Bluetooth (BT) that I know or another one? BT and Fhemmy and others like Kobojunkie opposed all the ideas and suggestions I raised on this topic. This is a very dramatic turn around and belies the lack of principle of some people. It is always good to stand for what you believe in and not be a convenient flip-flopper.

As for the topic, I have always advocated for rotational presidency (RP) in a country such as Nigeria. I repeat that RP is the surest way that an Igbo, Yoruba or SS person can rule Nigeria-except by a dint of luck like Jonathan's case. The only other ways will be by the north anointing a southern candidate of their liking, e.g., ObJ, or the thoroughly divided south finds a way of coming together-something of a big dream for now given the traditional Yoruba-Igbo political bickering. If those who support the PDP now fail to support the truth about the party zoning agreement, we will have no right to do so when it gets back to the North and they decide to keep it for LIFE. By then, when you protest, they unleash the northern-dominated military on you. Another alternative will be via electing from another party but the rest parties, as we know them today, are as good as moribund. I also support 100% the notion that RP should be constitutionalized and  not be left to the whims and caprices of the players of any specific party.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by hardywaltz(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2010
becomrich7:

hardywaltz , keep quiet. Jonathan have held on to power for 7 month and have refuse to carry out any form of reform. Do you think the Yorubas would support a man , who refused to carry out any form of reform . while our people continue to suffer.

The Yorubas have a proverb. Omo to se sha mu sha mu, ke ke re ni oti se sha mu.

When we see true reform. Then we would support but at this moment. He has refuse to carry any form of reform and does not intend to carry out reform. It is just lips service.  We can not put our people destiny into the hand of anyone who does not want to carry out reform.  We have the right to decide out destiny.   We want change now and not after the election.
I need more of your maps to be able to "see" your point of silly argument. Seriously you really need help. GOD be with you son.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 22, 2010
mekuszyx:

Is this the same Bluetooth (BT) that I know or another one? BT and Fhemmy and others like Kobojunkie opposed all the ideas and suggestions I raised on this topic. This is a very dramatic turn around and belies the lack of principle of some people. It is always good to stand for what you believe in and not be a convenient flip-flopper.

As for the topic, I have always advocated for rotational presidency (RP) in a country such as Nigeria. I repeat that RP is the surest way that an Igbo, Yoruba or SS person can rule Nigeria-except by a dint of luck like Jonathan's case. The only other ways will be by the north anointing a southern candidate of their liking, e.g., ObJ, or the thoroughly divided south finds a way of coming together-something of a big dream for now given the traditional Yoruba-Igbo political bickering. If those who support the PDP now fail to support the truth about the party zoning agreement, we will have no right to do so when it gets back to the North and they decide to keep it for LIFE. By then, when you protest, they unleash the northern-dominated military on you. Another alternative will be via electing from another party but the rest parties, as we know them today, are as good as moribund. I also support 100% the notion that RP should be constitutionalized and  not be left to the whims and caprices of the players of any specific party.
i hope you are not being funny right now.i have always supported rotation and if you have anywhere i have deviated,please,feel free to quote me.Even when i was opposing ibb,i still prove such;that jonathan should not run for the presidency instead, a good northerner should be picked as his vice and subsequently,the person becomes the president in 2011.that is my ideology about rotation.i have and i still support it.mikeansy is a living witness to an arguement we once had
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by bkbabe97: 7:06pm On May 22, 2010
^^^ I also am a living witness to the argument, but, trust Meksuxxshitty to try and twist the truth^^^
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by EzeUche(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2010
I hate this zoning and quota system that is in place. It is a way to keep the more intelligent Igbo man or woman down. They know northerners are not as smart as their southern counterparts.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 22, 2010
becomrich7:

some of the so call zone , do not have population up to mega lagos. So how many zones are you going to give the yorubas. 5 while the rest of you have 5 too. to make 10 zone. we have 5 , you have 5 abit. nonsense. Some time, i think some of you people are drunk or on weed (hemp)
i guess you just finish taking kain-kain as well.the yoruba have six states and those will be considered as a zone,the south eastern states will be a zone,the south south states will be a zone while the north central,east and west would be a zone too.it is now left for each zone to do an internal arrangement between them to produce the president or better still,it should be zone between the north and south concurrently.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by bkbabe97: 2:59am On May 23, 2010
EzeUche:

I hate this zoning and quota system that is in place. It is a way to keep the more intelligent Igbo man or woman down. They know northerners are not as smart as their southern counterparts.

Ah, trust me, even without yall quota system they still will keep the Ibo man or woman down (I aint using the word "intelligent", cus thats kinda far-fetched); and rightfully so!!! Everyone, including the West, is scared yall gonna try to divide the country and run off with the part that got the oil. And "WE" need that ish bad. So, sorry, even without the Zonal System yall still aszzed out!!! Sorry!  grin
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by yeswecan(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2010
Did Moshood Abiola win 1993 pool? was there any zoning arrangement going on back then? Did he run against a southerner? I can answer that - he ran against Bashir Othma Tofa an Islamic Hausa who hails from Kano State . So why did MKO win that election since Nigeria is so deeply divided and the Northerners have the utmost say ? Or did he has the Norther endorsement ? No he reached to the common man in the street and people came out in their numbers to vote. . . If you think Nigeria cannot do away with ethnicity and face the real issues then it is either you are trying to misinform me or you are misinformed.

Nigeria elites did a good job preaching zoning/ethnic politics to suit their selfish interest, hence made their followers ethnic conscious, made us believe we are deeply divided but they negotiate and eat our funds together . This is madness controlling people has always been easier than controlling sheeps . . When you treat pety issues too important it becomes becomes the priority. Ojukwu made the Ibo hate this union but he has a POLITICAL party and enjoy financial support from the union he condemns . We have taken our eyes off the ball. What does it matter who rules if the person is clueless? what does it mean to have an Ibo ruler, an Hausa or Edo president if he is not working. .

Now we are happy GJ has taken over . . . is it because we expect him to perform? or because he is a southerner? . . The ball now should be electoral reform and power.

Every so often i would think Southerners are even worst Lets turn the picture and imagine Yaradua was a Southerner, GD and OBJ are Northerners. . The Northerners are not even shouting, the ball is in our court and we are still complaining and screaming, poverty is more accessible in the north . . what do you guys want? Ethnic dudes are running after shadows, there is nothing like northern dominance thats a political myth . .
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 23, 2010
yeswecan:

Did Moshood Abiola win 1993 pool? was there any zoning arrangement going on back then? Did he run against a southerner? I can answer that - he ran against Bashir Othma Tofa an Islamic Hausa who hails from Kano State . So why did MKO win that election since Nigeria is so deeply divided and the Northerners have the utmost say ? Or did he has the Norther endorsement ? No he reached to the common man in the street and people came out in their numbers to vote. . . If you think Nigeria cannot do away with ethnicity and face the real issues then it is either you are trying to misinform me or you are misinformed.

Nigeria elites did a good job preaching zoning/ethnic politics to suit their selfish interest, hence made their followers ethnic conscious, made us believe we are deeply divided but they negotiate and eat our funds together . This is madness controlling people has always been easier than controlling sheeps . . When you treat pety issues too important it becomes becomes the priority. Ojukwu made the Ibo hate this union but he has a POLITICAL party and enjoy financial support from the union he condemns . We have taken our eyes off the ball. What does it matter who rules if the person is clueless? what does it mean to have an Ibo ruler, an Hausa or Edo president if he is not working. .

Now we are happy GJ has taken over . . . is it because we expect him to perform? or because he is a southerner? . . The ball now should be electoral reform and power.

Every so often i would think Southerners are even worst Lets turn the picture and imagine Yaradua was a Southerner, GD and OBJ are Northerners. . The Northerners are not even shouting, the ball is in our court and we are still complaining and screaming, poverty is more accessible in the north . . what do you guys want? Ethnic dudes are running after shadows, there is nothing like northern dominance thats a political myth . .

To attempt to present a unifying argument by presenting a very divisive illustration simply shows how insensitive most Nigerians are.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by koolboi(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2010
mojority of nigerians from the south and christian northerners are behind jonathan
enuf of the domination by the violent hausa muslems
we yorubas are solidly behind jonathan
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by yeswecan(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2010
mikeansy:

To attempt to present a unifying argument by presenting a very divisive illustration simply shows how insensitive most Nigerians are.

I don't get it so how am i insensitive?

Rotational presidency will not solve Nigeria's problem it will worsen it. It will make us more divided and ethnic conscious you should know this, this is however my opinion. Why do we have to judge our leaders on there region instead of legacy . . this is pure madness in my book. .

Some folks are clamoring for an Igbo president for no reason, just an Igbo leader. . if that's not madness i wonder what to call it.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by yeswecan(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2010
koolboi:

mojority of nigerians from the south and christian northerners are behind jonathan
enuf of the domination by the violent hausa muslems
we yorubas are solidly behind jonathan

Thanks ! ! Some northerners are behind him also . . If he performs everyone will be behind him . . we need a Nigerian performer with no regard to region.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 23, 2010
Ojukwu made the Ibo hate this union but he has a POLITICAL party and enjoy financial support from the union he condemns . We have taken our eyes off the ball

Do you honestly believe that someone trying to lecture everyone else on unity should be making the comment above? Thats insensitivity of the highest order.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by yeswecan(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2010
mikeansy:

Do you honestly believe that someone trying to lecture everyone else on unity should be making the comment above? Thats insensitivity of the highest order.

Is there an element of truth in that statement? Did i make it up? I would think it is factually accurate.

I said that to touch on how the political elites has fed us with different stuff all for their political interest. . Folks have to understand that this is just politics, we take em seriously and it affects us . . most of the stuff are structured to suit political interest. It could be a game to them but its life to some.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 23, 2010
yeswecan:

Is there an element of truth in that statement? Did i make it up? I would think it is factually accurate.

I said that to touch on how the political elites has fed us with different stuff all for their political interest. . Folks have to understand that this is just politics, we take em seriously and it affects us . . most of the stuff are structured to suit political interest. It could be a game to them but its life to some.

Which is why u need more exposure, education and ability to see the world through other's eyes before you call urself an agent of change or unity.

You can't get stuck in your prejudices and conjectures, confuse them as the facts and use them as bases for your argument for change and unity. If you do that you run the risk of alienating the very people you think you are seeking to unite.

I honestly don't blame you though, because for most Nigerians refering to the Igbos in derogatory ways is second nature and they don't even know that they are offending someone when they make very offensive comments.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by yeswecan(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2010
mikeansy:

Which is why u need more exposure, education and ability to see the world through other's eyes before you call urself an agent of change or unity.

You can't get stuck in your prejudices and conjectures, confuse them as the facts and use them as bases for your argument for change and unity. If you do that you run the risk of alienating the very people you think you are seeking to unite.

I honestly don't blame you though, because for most Nigerians refering to the Igbos in derogatory ways is second nature and they don't even know that they are offending someone when they make very offensive comments.

First i unreservedly apologies if you or anyone would translate my comments as slandering in any form, that's not my intention i was drawing a picture.

I don't think i made any disparaging remarks about the Igbos, if you see me as an Igbo man you may understand am only drawing a picture. I am not an Igbo man though but if you would imagine me as one it will help. If my mention of Ojukwu is what spark this roar then i would understand because so many things are connected to that name . . I respect that but i disagree .

With respect to my second statement which i would provide "some folks are are clamoring for an Igbo president for no reason, just an Igbo leader." . that is actually madness just the way it would be an act of foolishness if one section of the society are calling for home president with no relation to performance just ethnicity . . This is my opinion.
Re: Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 23, 2010
Yeswecan
if nigeria as a country doesnt need rotation,i guess in your own opinion we should do away with 'federal character'.then,nobody should blame soludo for dominating CBN with igbo nor blame the northerners for dominating NNPc.i guess we can also do away with northern ministers since the south is the president.just imagine how nigeria will look if we dont have federal character and putting it a larger perspective,compare it with zoning.that is if you understand the importance of federal character.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faac Disburses N704bn To 3 Tiers Of Govt / Solution To The Flood Problem In Lagos / Fashola Hands Over 362 Units Of One, Two Bedroom Flats In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.