Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (1234 Views)

If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend / It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by drey08(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
About me
Re: I by EwuOjota: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
drey08:
About me

Tall
Dark
Funny
Doctor

Girl age: 18-25

My whatsapp in my signature thanks.

Ogun?

Any woman that values her head should not contact him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by drey08(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:

Ogun?

lol I just came back home av been out of Nigeria for years don't judge so fast pls u don't know me at all
Re: I by EwuOjota: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
drey08:
lol I just came back home av been out of Nigeria for years don't judge so fast pls u don't know me at all

It Is Ogun State, and it is the HQ of anything head cutting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by drey08(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:

It Is Ogun State, and it is the HQ of anything head cutting.
thanks for ruining my thread and spreading false information about someone you don't know.
Re: I by EwuOjota: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
drey08:
thanks for ruining my thread

I just saved some females here. Better to ruin your thread than read about a girl is found dead with parts missing in Ogun.
Re: I by blujoi(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Man, you mean all around your environment, work place, church, etc, you haven't seen a babe you fancy and walk up to her and get talking to her. So for your mind dem tell u say girls plenty for Nairaland, dem go see your thread begin dey rush u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I by drey08(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:

I just saved some females here. Better to ruin your thread than read about a girl is found dead with parts missing in Ogun.
you are so wrong
Re: I by WavyJohn: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:

Please is your sense telling you that you have sense?

1 Like

Re: I by theunnamed: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
And I need N60000 for a new investment
Re: I by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Right message to the wrong person probably you are looking for. Ogun state, not safe for Human being any longer.
Re: I by Stevengerd(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
If you can pay me gon help you arrange galfrnd
Re: I by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
drey08:
About me

Tall
Dark
Funny
Doctor

Girl age: 18-25

My whatsapp in my signature thanks.

N:B I have no idea who EwuOjota is,don't let him or her derail you all am a REAL normal guy.

Sorry for ruining your thread — that's Nairaland for you.Trust is the issue. If you truly want a girl, I'd advise you to read this book below. It will take you 30 minutes or less to finish.

Download the intro for free here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Have a nice day.

Re: I by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:

Ogun?

Why are you so savage cheesy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by EwuOjota: 4:37am On Aug 21, 2018
Colourich:
Why are you so savage cheesy?

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

South African Model Goes Completely Unclad (photos 18+) / If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life / Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.