Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter (1259 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by HeWrites(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2018
There was drama on Social media, yesterday, after a woman named, Naomi H, won and lost an internship at NASA in less than a day, thanks to her tweet.

Naomi didn’t tell just any member of the National Space Council to “suck [her] dick and balls.” Homer Hickam is a NASA engineering legend.

But in fact, Hickam didn’t make Naomi suffer. Instead, he took responsibility, noting on his blog that while he’s not bothered by the word “f*ck” he thought his superiors at NASA might be.

Once he found out that Naomi lost her internship offer, the two connected and apologized to each other.

“After talking to her, I am certain she deserves a position in the aerospace industry and I’m doing all I can to secure her one that will be better than she lost.

I have also talked to the folks that had to do with her internship and made absolutely certain that there will be no black mark on her record,” Hickam wrote.

https://www.torimill.co/news/9521/lady-loses-nasa-scholarship-after-slamming-a-staff-on-twitter.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2018
Be mindful of what you post online.

Especially those of you that can insult and curse your life out!

Our cents and kobos!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by HeWrites(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2018
undecided

HUMBLE by Kendrick Lamar comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by dingbang(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Social media can make or mar you. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by delugajackson: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2018
If employers were to discover the people behind some handles on Nairaland, most people would lose their jobs, some will not even bother employing you.

Imagine your boss is a staunch supporter of Buhari, and one day he decides to go through your comments on Nairaland and unluckily for you, your post history shows you've been abusing the government like kilode, or you're a member of the vaseline crew, or maybe you're a die-hard tribalist that goes from one thread to another, calling people Afonja Skull Miners and IPOB Flat Heads. Walahi, na sack them go sack you the next day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by Sheuns(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Na so you carry your own hands and fingers finish yourself.
Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by Nbote(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
She definitely has issues... Everybody shut d F up becos U got NASA internship?? I'll say dey actually dodged a bullet by firing her becos her type will will always want to intimidate and oppress others simply becos 'She works at NASA"
Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70500242:

Our cents and kobos!!
Dude, that thing happened in a sane country not in Nigeria where people are elected because they can walk.
Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2018
She's suffering from lack of self-esteem.
Imagine you went to Twitter of all places?
I can insult your generation on nairaland(N:B Don't take this likely), but I can't take it to Twitter.
Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by Fierce11: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Su*k my di*k and balls? Ha.. transgendered She_male.. Their own dey big pass bmcs own sef.. If you know you know..
Btw, this naomi must have nigerian blood.. Thats how offensive, aggressive, silly, rude and insultive most nigerian ladies are.. I bet if the man hadn't mentioned how he is part of the nasa council, she would have posted series of tweets telling her 'haters' to mind their business and broke shame the hell out of the man.. The man just wrote 'language' and see the reply she gave him.. I repeat.. She has no difference with an average nigerian girl.. Very ill-mannered and silly bunch of modern feminists and e-warriors.. Nonsense
Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by N0favors: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70500242:

Our cents and kobos!!
you should take your own advice
Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by abdeiz(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2018
Op you forgot to mention that what he did made his kids to stop talking to him.

Apparently what made him connect with the girl and try to get her internship back.

Imagine if it was your future boss her in Nigeria, next youd hear is your story on Nairaland, FB and twitter about how one girl without home training insulted her not knowing that it was to her boss. Point is she was too excited to get the internship and you know how people are online. Its freaking NASA for God's sake. Give her a break
Re: Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Slamming A Staff On Twitter by Headlesschicken(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2018
undecided Manner's most pips just lack it,dey fink everyone dey c online x dia mate.... Social media really phucked d fun out of life...

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Lesbian (episode 2) / I Need Friends In Abuja / Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.