Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye (76596 Views)

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by DreamersVille24(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2018
I don't pity or hold brief for any Nigerian politician with unexplainable and often time dubious sources of wealth.

If Nigeria was a forward thinking country, they should have been hanged already!

If I become president, first thing is to rewrite the constitution to remove all traces of religion, especially sharia, and then make corruption punishable by Death!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by DollarAngel(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2018
Ronaldinho that loves dribbling
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Ligang: 5:08pm On May 10, 2018
Dino Melaye, a Nigerian senator who is in his early 40s.

Never work in any known organization, not with any professional certification,not registered with any professional body,no company owned legally by him both home and abroad,no legally owned business in his name....

All what we have known of him is POLITICS,and he has amassed so much wealth to acquire luxurious cars that the total worth runs to hundred of millions.

Wealth belongin to thousands of innocent, hardworking Nigerians....And he's not done yet since he wants to remain in the corridors of power till he clock 80years.

May God curse all the leaders in this country who have run the country down with thier greed and selfishness.

How can a man with no record of any known business acquire such wealth simply Because he's a politician in Nigeria?

God is watching us....

I weep for this country

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by san316(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2018
34webers:

He is fighting for the masses.

Indeed, and the masses are really paying the mercenary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2018
Am contesting for counsellor in my ward.. not too young to rule. I must make money.

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by neonly: 5:13pm On May 10, 2018
In as much I don't enjoy politicians why now
Y start exhibiting all dis is buhari son any better hoops he a saint
Propaganda govt
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by realaiibbee(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2018
Useless politician from a shithole country. Legislators from wealthy countries and saner climes do not engage in such insanity. Even footballers and highest paid coaches on earth don't waste money on these vanities...meanwhile abject poverty is ravaging his constituents...There Was A Country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by jbtobsyn(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2018
People like him are opened to information. They invest their money. It is only in Nigeria that if politicians and pastors drives big cars then they are corrupt.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by sonnie10: 5:18pm On May 10, 2018
All those cars put together are not up to $1M
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by SniperSmurf(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2018
Who send am

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by mamatwiny(f): 5:21pm On May 10, 2018
Is your money missing? Cant he drive his cars in peace again? Some invest in real estate while he invests in cars, infact, he is into car business.
grin grin
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by walosky(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2018
ShyCypher:
Only one man owns all these?

I see a Ferrari, a Bentley, a Rolls Royce, a Lamborghini, a Porsche, a PT Cruiser...

Is that a vintage Maybach I see there?

Not a PT CRUISER but a PLYMOUTH I guess

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by sirgalahad26(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2018
your constituents are dying of hunger yet you stuff your garage with vintages and exotico!!!

do so well that your name will be written with gold!!!

4 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by darelar(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2018
This are the kind of youths that Nigeria's want us to vote as Governors or president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by BabaO2: 5:28pm On May 10, 2018
T9ksy:

(Nigerian) Politics na!
No man, he has never been state governor or Senate president. Politics is just a camouflage, this guy must be secretly investigated.

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Klington: 5:29pm On May 10, 2018
Nigerian polithieve is very lucrative
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 10, 2018
Please can we see all the other APC politicians corrupt wealth?
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by faithibe: 5:35pm On May 10, 2018
even footballers can't march him and he is our senator and activist as his job
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Jethrolite(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2018
deomelo:
I still don't know the source of this man's wealth.
Politics, being a senator alone combined with the perks, corruption and abuse of office.

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 10, 2018
Abjay97:
Don't live here on earth without leaving behind a positive legacy that will last.. The cars will become obsolete, but you'd be remembered for how many lives you impacted positively..
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Acidosis(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2018
san316:
My question is, apart from being a senator, what job or business does Dino do to earn so much to buy these cars?

So far, this is the most reasonable post here.

He has only been a Senator for 3 years. He has not earned any more than the rest of the Senators. Senators don't/can't steal from the Budget of the Senate so he has earned just the exact amount with people like Remi Tinubu since the past 3 years.

The question then is; how did he acquire these cars (99% of which was gotten way before becoming a Senator).

To answer your question, Dino was one of those politicians who openly opposed Goodluck Jonathan. He was sponsored and paid HEAVILY by the now APC administration to oppose GEJ administration. He used to run a foundation/movement in Abuja and that movement allowed him to frustrate lots of "corrupt" politicians, including Farouk Lawan, Dimeji Bankole, etc (of course we have all forgotten because we have very short memories).

If you know Dino way back in 2011, 2012, you'll know that he has become a "poor" man by even considering to become a toothless Senator. He has earned more money from blackmails than he can ever earn on the floor of the Senate in 3 years.

5 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by ogomsky: 5:48pm On May 10, 2018
Alarming! ...and the impoverished youths are still crying for him.

2 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Acidosis(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2018
sirgalahad26:
your constituents are dying of hunger yet you stuff your garage with vintages and exotico!!!

do so well that your name will be written with gold!!!

His constitutes saw ALL the vehicles before giving him the mandate.

Those cars got nothing to do with his senatorial ambition.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Ayobami7(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2018
Jaw droping indeed

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by dazzlingd(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2018
Abjay97:
Don't live here on earth without leaving behind a positive legacy that will last.. The cars will become obsolete, but you'd be remembered for how many lives you impacted positively..

We gave Fela

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by purpledove(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2018
ekems2017:
Even Buhari does not have half of this

He is usually his to fly abroad for treatments
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by sirgalahad26(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2018
Acidosis:

His constitutes saw ALL the vehicles before giving him the mandate.
Those cars got nothing to do with his senatorial ambition.

keep defending him! DINO'S A.....R!

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by gabbasin: 6:03pm On May 10, 2018
and him no get any other job apart from legislation
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by jayzin(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2018
This is an old news cuz we have seen it before . Stop this distraction sponsored by the executive and focus on hunger, hardship and pain you have inflicted on Nigerians. This government has failed Nigerians ...the truth be told ...not each time a case is levelled against them they come up with a diversionary topic. Speak against
the ills of this government and they cook up stories against you , conduct your trial and sentence on every media available. Nigerians ....OUR MUMU DON DO ....get your PVC and let us send this lazy government out
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Temysteve(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2018
Abjay97:
Me just think the man is a formular 1 racer, the man too like sport car.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Temysteve(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2018
Even ferrari company has not given sebastian vettel (popular formular 1 racer) this kind of sport cars.

2 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Elxandre(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2018
Acidosis:

So far, this is the most reasonable post here.

He has only been a Senator for 3 years. He has not earned any more than the rest of the Senators. Senators don't/can't steal from the Budget of the Senate so he has earned just the exact amount with people like Remi Tinubu since the past 3 years.

The question then is; how did he acquire these cars (99% of which was gotten way before becoming a Senator).

To answer your question, Dino was one of those politicians who openly opposed Goodluck Jonathan. He was sponsored and paid HEAVILY by the now APC administration to oppose GEJ administration. He used to run a foundation/movement in Abuja and that movement allowed him to frustrate lots of "corrupt" politicians, including Farouk Lawan, Dimeji Bankole, etc (of course we have all forgotten because we have very short memories).

If you know Dino way back in 2011, 2012, you'll know that he has become a "poor" man by even considering to become a toothless Senator. He has earned more money from blackmails than he can ever earn on the floor of the Senate in 3 years.

Thanks for this post.

He obviously had most of the cars before becoming senator,so I've always wondered how he did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo / Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.