Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye (76579 Views)

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by dvkot(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2018
i can't believe some IPOB are supporting this man? why because he insult buhari?
so the enemy of your enemy is now your friend, IPOB will soon turn to joke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Firgemachar: 6:18pm On May 10, 2018
post=67448177:
OMG....

This really dropped my jaw!!!

I don't think he has one day 'FAINTED' in any of these cars before, but if this rogue, thief, big-mouthed, corrupt politicians hears the word 'COURT' he keeps fainting like a day old chick.

Begging for sympathy and the worst part is that you see some hungry youth, that their future is not secured SUPPORTING this corrupt soul.
Lord save us.

Smh!!!!

How is he corrupt
Can 15million per month senator's allowance buy those toys
Don't be a dullard!!!
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Icon79(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2018
And he probably purchased most of these cars after he became Senator!

#Sh!tholeCountry
#FailedState
#ZooCountry

O pari

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by deebrownneymar: 6:25pm On May 10, 2018
Wow...only Dino?
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by AgentGoat: 6:30pm On May 10, 2018
BabaO2:
No man, he has never been state governor or Senate president. Politics is just a camouflage, this guy must be secretly investigated.
Yea this car collections is beyong his pay grade. He must be doing some shit works we don't know. This is too much.

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Maski87: 6:35pm On May 10, 2018
Dan burauba,
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Junior66(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2018
Acidosis:

So far, this is the most reasonable post here.

He has only been a Senator for 3 years. He has not earned any more than the rest of the Senators. Senators don't/can't steal from the Budget of the Senate so he has earned just the exact amount with people like Remi Tinubu since the past 3 years.

The question then is; how did he acquire these cars (99% of which was gotten way before becoming a Senator).

To answer your question, Dino was one of those politicians who openly opposed Goodluck Jonathan. He was sponsored and paid HEAVILY by the now APC administration to oppose GEJ administration. He used to run a foundation/movement in Abuja and that movement allowed him to frustrate lots of "corrupt" politicians, including Farouk Lawan, Dimeji Bankole, etc (of course we have all forgotten because we have very short memories).

If you know Dino way back in 2011, 2012, you'll know that he has become a "poor" man by even considering to become a toothless Senator. He has earned more money from blackmails than he can ever earn on the floor of the Senate in 3 years.
You are truly informed. No be all these emotional cries from people everywhere. I have always known that Dino is the errand boy of a lot of big wigs.

2 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Munzy14(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2018
Yinkakatty:
Wtf?!!! Chai... See where our money is going o..Jesus! shocked
lol Dino has money before turning to the Senate. u never doubt his thug life though.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by thunderbabs: 6:54pm On May 10, 2018
Abjay97:
Don't live here on earth without leaving behind a positive legacy that will last.. The cars will become obsolete, but you'd be remembered for how many lives you impacted positively..

Nigeria gave a fucckk undecided
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by abokikhalifa: 6:59pm On May 10, 2018
Ipob king get money o

2 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by NASTYNASOSO: 7:03pm On May 10, 2018
ShyCypher:
Only one man owns all these?

I see a Ferrari, a Bentley, a Rolls Royce, a Lamborghini, a Porsche, a PT Cruiser...

Is that a vintage Maybach I see there?

HMMMMMMMM

IS THERE ANY VINTAGE MAYBACH IN EXISTENCE?
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by felix10(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2018
Where did dis guy get all this money from?

2 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by mokt(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2018
Abjay97:
Don't live here on earth without leaving behind a positive legacy that will last.. The cars will become obsolete, but you'd be remembered for how many lives you impacted positively..

Funny thing is they are beautiful cars and eexpensive but there are newer models that are more expensive.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by jajaofafrica: 7:20pm On May 10, 2018
With no tangible business. .you just reap peoples money just like that...no bank loan nuttin...just the peoples money..nigeria is doomed

2 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by salford1: 7:21pm On May 10, 2018
sh!it hole country. No known source of income yet lives like a multi millionaire in dollars

2 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by pxjosh(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2018
salford1:
sh!it hole country. No known source of income yet lives like a multi millionaire in dollars
I just feel like quoting you angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by salford1: 7:23pm On May 10, 2018
pxjosh:
I just feel like quoting you angry
why me though grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by pxjosh(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2018
salford1:

why me though grin grin grin
Your name sounds Canadian grin
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by AlanSugar(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2018
FlyoruB:
Could Dino also be a Yahoo boy on the side? Just asking.... undecided

Dino has been robbing banks through the likes of the criminals he's been fingered to have armed in kogi state. My brother, there's no smoke without fire, dinosaur melaiyeye has a big hand in armed criminality, Qed. A lot of Nigerians know this but since money talks and bullshit walks, what do I know?

4 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Donclique(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2018
34webers:

He is a thug, he is also the hero of IPOP animals. He is also fighting for the masses according to IPOP animals. You know, whoever insults buhari is fighting for the masses.
u r a really a comedian

3 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Benoxvals(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2018
Abjay97:

My country gave #Lazy9jaYoots

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by FlyoruB: 7:45pm On May 10, 2018
AlanSugar:

Dino has been robbing banks through the likes of the criminals he's been fingered to have armed in kogi state. My brother, there's no smoke without fire, dinosaur melaiyeye has a big hand in armed criminality, Qed. A lot of Nigerians know this but since money talks and bullshit walks, what do I know?

You may be right. My gut feeling just tells me that Dino's way is not pure. The guy must be into something dubious.

3 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by iKingsley(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2018
Is that why he had to jump from ul the police van?

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Ishilove: 7:54pm On May 10, 2018
ShyCypher:
Only one man owns all these?

I see a Ferrari, a Bentley, a Rolls Royce, a Lamborghini, a Porsche, a PT Cruiser...

Is that a vintage Maybach I see there?
No, na Beetle.

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Ishilove: 7:56pm On May 10, 2018
Acidosis:

He has only been a Senator for 3 years. He has not earned any more than the rest of the Senators. Senators don't/can't steal from the Budget of the Senate so he has earned just the exact amount with people like Remi Tinubu since the past 3 years.

The question then is; how did he acquire these cars (99% of which was gotten way before becoming a Senator).

To answer your question, Dino was one of those politicians who openly opposed Goodluck Jonathan. He was sponsored and paid HEAVILY by the now APC administration to oppose GEJ administration. He used to run a foundation/movement in Abuja and that movement allowed him to frustrate lots of "corrupt" politicians, including Farouk Lawan, Dimeji Bankole, etc (of course we have all forgotten because we have very short memories).

If you know Dino way back in 2011, 2012, you'll know that he has become a "poor" man by even considering to become a toothless Senator. He has earned more money from blackmails than he can ever earn on the floor of the Senate in 3 years.
Shey the money no dey finish?

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Acidosis(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2018
Ishilove:

Shey the money no dey finish?

These pictures (most) have been circulating since 2011-2012 (5-6 years ago). I'm even sure he must have sold some.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Smarkie: 8:11pm On May 10, 2018
we still has a long way to go in this country, no wonder most of them in the nass are still fighting to go the sixth term. nigerian legislative is indeed the most lucrative bussiness

2 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by authority2006(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2018
34webers:

He is fighting for the masses, so he is a freedom fighter.

According to online IPOB and PDP e-rats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Mrjo(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2018
post=67448177:
OMG....

This really dropped my jaw!!!

I don't think he has one day 'FAINTED' in any of these cars before, but if this rogue, thief, big-mouthed, corrupt politicians hears the word 'COURT' he keeps fainting like a day old chick.

Begging for sympathy and the worst part is that you see some hungry youth, that their future is not secured SUPPORTING this corrupt soul.
Lord save us.

All these for a senator?!
When not even any of Nigerian musicians, actors, actresses etc, have half of these.
What a country!!

Smh!!!!
DID U THINK IS ONLY HIM? I ENTER ONE MINSTER COMPOUND I SAW NT LESS THAN 25 CARS AND I WAS MADE UNDERSTAND THATS HW IT IS IN OTHER PLACES HE HAS HOUSE. SO DINO SHOWING OF HIS OWN DOSE NT MADE HIM MOST CORRUPT.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by iksman2002(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2018
ekems2017:
Even Buhari does not have half of this
wetin im wan use am do?

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by san316(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2018
Acidosis:

Indeed.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 10, 2018
Ishilove:
No, na Beetle.

Hows your Ruggedman doin' now?
Hope he's good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.