Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye (76578 Views)

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by julius976(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2018
What is your source of income, asked a reporter ;
American man = real estate.
Spanish man = in fashion (lious vutton).
Nigerian man = it just God

2 Likes

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by youngadab(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2018
jesu mi oooo

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by omoiyalayi(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2018
deomelo:
I still don't know the source of this man's wealth.

Monthly allowance of over N13milion for constituency projects funded by tax payers money
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by omoiyalayi(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2018
I ve said it times without number that another way 2 becomes rich in this country apart from been a footballer in europe or involved in money ritual is to become a legislature in upper or lower chamber

Their money is automatic

That's why nigeria has remained like this
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by tealaw(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2018
Keep celebrating thieves
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by xakjustice(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2018
This guy is a curse
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by brookz: 10:06pm On May 10, 2018
Vanity Upon Vanity.

He's relegated to a Six spring bed @ Nat Hospital today.

Karma is not a B***h

Abeg who knows this Pig??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Charly68: 10:14pm On May 10, 2018
I think senator Dino is a car freak
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Tobycharles: 10:26pm On May 10, 2018
Ajekun Iya car dealer
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by MrSly(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2018
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahaahah!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why am i laughing?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I am laughing because some people that hunger has given them natural hair waves on their head will still come out and support this thief cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahah!!!
That he is successful doesn't make him a thief. Federal govt should put their data and facts straight.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by IgboBasthard: 10:48pm On May 10, 2018
Ligang:
Dino Melaye, a Nigerian senator who is in his early 40s.

Never work in any known organization, not with any professional certification,not registered with any professional body,no company owned legally by him both home and abroad,no legally owned business in his name....

All what we have known of him is POLITICS,and he has amassed so much wealth to acquire luxurious cars that the total worth runs to hundred of millions.

Wealth belongin to thousands of innocent, hardworking Nigerians....And he's not done yet since he wants to remain in the corridors of power till he clock 80years.

May God curse all the leaders in this country who have run the country down with thier greed and selfishness.

How can a man with no record of any known business acquire such wealth simply Because he's a politician in Nigeria?

God is watching us..

I weep for this country

Oga when are you people going to stop this useless "God is watching sh*t? God is watching Fcukall! !!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by OyinO: 11:00pm On May 10, 2018
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahaahah!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why am i laughing?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I am laughing because some people that hunger has given them natural hair waves on their head will still come out and support this thief cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahah!!!

You spoke my mind
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by OyinO: 11:02pm On May 10, 2018
Tell me why the youths won't be poor, jobless and lazy? Judisharing by Legislootors and Executhieves.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by charlesazeh(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2018
ekems2017:
Even Buhari does not have half of this
. Says who? Dino shows u but not that he has more than other politicians
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by ArmedRobber: 11:33pm On May 10, 2018
Acidosis:

So far, this is the most reasonable post here.

He has only been a Senator for 3 years. He has not earned any more than the rest of the Senators. Senators don't/can't steal from the Budget of the Senate so he has earned just the exact amount with people like Remi Tinubu since the past 3 years.

The question then is; how did he acquire these cars (99% of which was gotten way before becoming a Senator).

To answer your question, Dino was one of those politicians who openly opposed Goodluck Jonathan. He was sponsored and paid HEAVILY by the now APC administration to oppose GEJ administration. He used to run a foundation/movement in Abuja and that movement allowed him to frustrate lots of "corrupt" politicians, including Farouk Lawan, Dimeji Bankole, etc (of course we have all forgotten because we have very short memories).

If you know Dino way back in 2011, 2012, you'll know that he has become a "poor" man by even considering to become a toothless Senator. He has earned more money from blackmails than he can ever earn on the floor of the Senate in 3 years.
you re not smart at all.
for you to believe dino earn this from blackmail is laughable. you even said he has not earn more than any senator makes the whole things you wrote there a trash from an ignorant.

do you know what it is to be a principal officer in house of assembly ?

do you know principal officers in the Senate earn higher than floor members?

do you know Dino melaye is the chairman of Senate committee on federal capital territory(fct).

dino was in the system when Nigeria made fortune from crude oil. he was in house of rep.

get more facts about dino melaye before writing trash.

dino melaye was not even among those at the fore front of apc election victory .he was nobody thanks to the wave of sai baba .Dino cannot defeat smart adeyemi his predecessor

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by KENNSAMMY(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2018
omooooo,

i like that red KOROPÈ
grin
My dear country
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by mowapa(m): 1:26am On May 11, 2018
Are you allowed to inter-change licence plates on cars in Nigeria?
I see the same plate on different cars. DINO 1 and DINO 10
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by newslifeop: 1:29am On May 11, 2018
hmm
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by akigbemaru: 1:33am On May 11, 2018
Abjay97:
Don't live here on earth without leaving behind a positive legacy that will last.. The cars will become obsolete, but you'd be remembered for how many lives you impacted positively..
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by contigiency(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2018
That is the kind of youthful leadership Africans can give. Show them the wealth you acquired with common wealth and they will love and clap for you. How you managed to accumulate such wealth is an irrelevant question to ask. Bring up to speed on the situation today, anyone who shout and make noise against Buhari becomes activist and should not be touched irrespective of his atrocities against the state. If Dino, shehu sani, ben Bruce And their likes are truly activists, let them start by fighting the jumbo pay and the massive looting of the common wealth in the national assembly. That problem is enough headache to Nigerians. Else, Dino should tell us other of his occupation that is fetching him this massive ostentatious live style.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2018
ArmedRobber:
you re not smart at all.
for you to believe dino earn this from blackmail is laughable. you even said he has not earn more than any senator makes the whole things you wrote there a trash from an ignorant.

do you know what it is to be a principal officer in house of assembly ?

do you know principal officers in the Senate earn higher than floor members?

do you know Dino melaye is the chairman of Senate committee on federal capital territory(fct).

dino was in the system when Nigeria made fortune from crude oil. he was in house of rep.

get more facts about dino melaye before writing trash.

dino melaye was not even among those at the fore front of apc election victory .he was nobody thanks to the wave of sai baba .Dino cannot defeat smart adeyemi his predecessor

You're funny. You actually believe a house of rep member of 3 yrs 6 months can acquire all these cars with his salary despite accusing people of corruption and opposing his colleagues and other top PDP bigwigs? You're yet to know the source of his wealth.

Btw, why the continuous attention on Dino Melaye? Oh, is it because he has chosen to live a flamboyant life? Does earning heavily and maintaining a lowkey kind of life makes anyone a saint?

How can a Dino who acted in the house of Reps for a period of 3 years, 6 months suddenly become more corrupt than a Gbajabiamila (of Lagos) who has been in the same house for about 8 years? Is it because one decided to buy cars with his earnings? Or because he has continued to oppose people like Buhari, Tinubu, etc?

How can a Dino who has only been in the Senate for 3 years be as rich as his colleagues like David Mark (11 years) and Remi Tinubu (7 years)? Is it because one is uploading photos of cars on Instagram while others are doing what we do not know with their earnings?

Three facts remain;

1. Dino is not close to being one of the richest Senators.
2. He has earned more doing shady deals, blackmails, etc.
3. He deserves to be investigated just like any other Senator, including those that are not on Instagram or Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by nehiz(m): 7:15am On May 11, 2018
Those are his old cars now.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Reptyle(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2018
omoiyalayi:

Monthly allowance of over N13milion for constituency projects funded by tax payers money

Even that income cannot fund Senator Melaye's fleet of luxury cars and the jetset lifestyle he live.
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by AngelicBeing: 8:18am On May 11, 2018
Abjay97:
Don't live here on earth without leaving behind a positive legacy that will last.. The cars will become obsolete, but you'd be remembered for how many lives you impacted positively..
Gbam

Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by goodluckwopara: 8:52am On May 11, 2018
OK, noted
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:18am On May 11, 2018
Tobycharles:
Ajekun Iya car dealer
Check our signature in blue here below and you'll be better enlightened. You, can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by MrBONE2(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2018
ekems2017:
Even Buhari does not have half of this
My KiVu Land king does not have a single one of them. grin
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Tobycharles: 1:16pm On May 11, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Check our signature in blue here below and you'll be better enlightened. You, can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

U sure say u well
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Obdk: 9:27pm On May 11, 2018
FlyoruB:
Could Dino also be a Yahoo boy on the side? Just asking.... undecided

yahoo no dey give dis kind money
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Tunex90: 7:44am On May 13, 2018
I can't just believe Nigerians are criticizing this man, we Nigerians are hypocrites, if it were me, you or any other Nigerian, we'll do the same thing, we know quite alright that he might have embezzled money as well, but he's still bold enough to stand up on his feet and say the truth, I think it's sometimes not good to be nice to people, this man is trying to cry out loud on behalf of we Nigerians, yet we condemn him, how about those that that steal money even more that what he might have stolen, and tell me who tha hell will get to that kind of position that won't steal money, that's why I say we're hypocrites, and who tha hell doesn't like gadgets, luxurious car and big houses, Nigerian won't change if we continue to blame people who're ready to join us changing this country!
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Whyke141: 10:03am On May 13, 2018
Re: Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
It is no longer news that the Nigerian Legislature has a budget that is more than the GDP of some countries. Little wonder Nigeria has one of the most well-paid legislators in the world.

With the kind of monies that Nigerian legislators are paid, they can, indeed, afford to live the deluxe lifestyle.

Some of our legislators are known to spend their earnings on real estates. Some invest their earnings in expanding their political base and territories. Well, some of them have also been known to spend their earning in enjoying the company of exotic women.

So, to each, his or her own.

However, a particular legislator is famous, or perhaps notorious, for the acquisition and flamboyant display of choice vintage and latest automobiles.

His name is Senator Dino Melaye.

Love by many, hated by some. He is, arguably, Nigeria’s most vocal legislator and biggest whistleblower. His penchant for public exhibition of his automobile has become the stuff of legends.

Here are some exotic car collection of currently beleaguered Nigerian Senator, Dino Melaye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.