Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,319 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points (37843 Views)

'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by youcanmakeit: 12:07pm On May 13, 2018
fuellessgen:

Your assumption is mighty flawed.

The danger in using money to attract ladies is that you'll always attract gold diggers and leeches. A woman who loves in you in your broke state is the one for you. A woman who falls in love with you because of other admirable qualities she sees in you is the real deal.

Bro,I get your point, but money is still very important. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Psoul(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol... this should have been nice, but all these can work when you have all I have listed below;

- Financial security

- A good job

- A car

- A well-furnished apartment

- And you are average looking

You can't be looking like a refugee, and a woman would give you listening ears. Unless you deal with ghetto girls.

The bottom line is; fix your life, have dreams, chase them, keep achieving it, and the law of attraction will send someone to you when the time is due.

Chase dreams and women will come like a bonus.

I'll take my leave!

Guy, you are just right. I Know what u are talking about.
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Fourwinds: 3:31pm On May 13, 2018
victorian:

Your eyes never clear.

Can't u see Praiz the artist, Paddy Adenuga, Lynxx, Don Jazzy, etc some rich guys out there we don't even know sef, looking to have stable headed girlfriends and wifey but unfortunately none is showing up.
The ones desperately wooing them, they don't like cos the guys know a wife material when he sees one.

See dbanj, it's not like he didn't want to get married on-time but after search hi and low! He got fed-up until he met his co-star in one dance show like that , after series of shows with her and possibly he must have complained he wants a gf who will end up as his wife. All he wants is a cool level headed well brought up gorgeous beauty.

And luckily for him, his co-star has a fair lovely cousin, far away in the north, she rarely clubs, she rarely parties and when he met this cousin in person? He was blown away with her soft natural looks and there and then he said that's the woman I truly need in my life. He married her codedly and he's living a stress free married life.
He's smart.

So at the end. Most of these rich guys have their eyes sets on daughters of millionaires or billionaires, who rarely have good home training. They love to club but they don't want to marry club girls.
They feel cos club girls are always all. Over them, then all women should be all. Over them.. But sorry that's far from reality.

The good homely girls don't club, they don't party, they go to school or work, market, shopping. Mall, then back home. That's their life

So until u that have money come down from your high horse and take the pains to ask around for such wife materials, u won't see them.
Last last the good homely girls will be matchmaked by either their family or family friends or even church members to people they feel will make the girls have peace of mind in their husband's house.

That's why someone said, even with your money, some ladies will not date you.

Cause these ladies and their families look at the character of the suitor coming and his pedigree, not just money only.

I hope am making sense undecided
you made a very good point....

some guys are so foolish they don't know about this

1 Like

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Bahddo(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2018
olanreyman:
Women are overhyped undecided
for us straight guys, no they aren't.
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by LINTUNE(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Sorry bro. Anyway is it me or who else doesn't find post like this applicable to reality around them. Well park here.
lol
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Kingspin(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2018
I have pass the level to please any woman if we can match find your way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.