Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion (42292 Views)

Men Aren't Dying Fast Enough: What's Your Opinion? [picture Attached] / Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? / Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by edunaragold(f): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2021
A woman that says she is beautiful and ready to marry but the men are not coming only lies.

Tell me about it?

You see, a beautiful woman always loves handsome men, looks aren't enough to alot of woman.

Imagine a romantic caring young guy with a good job but has a bald head, loving and caring for a fair and beautiful woman he wishes to marry, only for her to turn down the offer. Years later, the guy is married to another lady and they both have beautiful kids, but the same lady is still single.

I always ask my self why, but in her phone lots of guys are always calling her. Most girls go for looks.

So any lady that says she is beautiful and still single never ready I beg; and why is it that lots of ugly girls or the girls that aren't beautiful are always the first to get married? You do the maths and me.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by brighttech95(m): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Bigredmachine: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Ok
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2021
E no concern nairaland. tongue

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by inumidun2010(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters bro.. real matters. WTF MAN
Well today is FRIDAY and it doesn't change the fact that I won't come out WHEN THEY call people WHO ARE LOOKING FOR LIFE PARTNER IN CHURCH ON SUNDAY....
Carry your KALA come make we go HUNT TOMORROW instead of blasting SOMEONE'S LEG

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Palazee(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Op just shake the table now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Freestainworld(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2021
I tried marrying one babe those days, she said until she hears from God, I kukuma find another better babe marry, aunty still dey hear from God till date, meanwhile I don get pikin.

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by JavaScript90: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Op are you sure? Contrary to the op opinion. I think those beautiful girls are just looking for who is man enough. So many of them usually don't have much suitors as you think since most guys are intimidated by their beauty and assumes they are already taken.
Another aspect is money. Most beautiful girls believe their beauty should get them a quality man that can provide very well for them.

Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by siofra(f): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Work on your grammar and repost because I don't understand what you typed up there.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
Work on your grammar and repost because I don't understand what you typed up there.
adetunji Adedotun siofraaaa, abeg live grammar collect the message... That's why you like transgender g......

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Danielkelly: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
E no concern nairaland. tongue
HMmn

1 Like

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Fiscus105(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Ok ooo, ur post says alot about ur inexiperience and I pray you don't see other side of the world oooooooooooo.

What you are doing with easy, if you see another person doing it with great difficult or unable to do it, thre is high tendency for you not to understand his/her predicaments, since you are seeing it at different perspective.

So many ladies out there, who don't see a single guy/man woo them.

The more you look the less you see ooooo.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by IamDavid(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Limao, you're not far from the truth. Anyways, everyone always wants better. Both sexes. Only wise people are fixated once they choose. Sadly, thier fiancee may not be fixated and may want to give life another chance (mostly ladies do this to faithful men). Eventually, all of us will be alright.

11 Likes

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by OakConsultNG: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Okay then..

Create a beautiful future for your business. Talk to us at OakShire Consults to register your Business, Church, NGO and Incorporate your company with the CAC today to get a massive 20% DISCOUNT!

Change of Directors and Re-Allotment of shares?

Check our signature and page for more details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by qboi3000: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2021
kiss
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Facial beauty alone cannot attract a husband

When a woman possesses good character, understanding and tolerance etc, she already has that which can attract a man

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by debbydams(f): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Op I don't have anything to say grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Some beautiful women lack good character and ability to manage a home. Oftentimes, they're too picky and rarely loyal due to recieving many advances from men. Men are generally attracted to beauty but it is character that could make even the hardest of men want to commit.

In their defence, choosing is very hard (a fine man can relate) especially when you have lots of options. Think of being asked to pick between long life, money, children, good health and you're asked to pick only one forever. I rarely blame women for their choices because 'life' is mysterious nobody truly knows how things would turn out hence we're the product of all our choices.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by AfroKnight: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2021
angry

Exactly. It’s all lies!

Fine babes are men magnets. The problem is either how picky she is or if the men don’t like the woman they meet underneath all that beauty.

I know a couple of physically beautiful women who desire marriage but are unable to find a suitable husband because of their unreasonable expectations.

Now they have entered injury time and all the men who tick all their boxes are married. Shey they won’t settle for being sidechick like this? Little by little, their lists are getting more reasonable.

I won’t talk about their character though.

Women should know that beauty is not a substitute for good character.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2021
To each their own

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by BRATISLAVA: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2021
edunaragold:
A woman that says she is beautiful and ready to marry but the men are not coming only lies.

Tell me about it?

You see, a beautiful woman always loves handsome men, looks aren't enough to alot of woman.

Imagine a romantic caring young guy with a good job but has a bald head, loving and caring for a fair and beautiful woman he wishes to marry, only for her to turn down the offer. Years later, the guy is married to another lady and they both have beautiful kids, but the same lady is still single.

I always ask my self why, but in her phone lots of guys are always calling her. Most girls go for looks.

So any lady that says she is beautiful and still single never ready I beg; and why is it that lots of ugly girls or the girls that aren't beautiful are always the first to get married? You do the maths and me.

Clearly men are more obsessed with marriage than women are.

In a nutshell, you believe men can be picky but women dare not. You're not a beautiful woman so all you can do is assume the fault lies with such a woman. It's easy to blame her for why you couldn't get her. You couldn't possibly be the problem.

Same men who say beautiful women cannot be wives, due to some silly assumptions, so they marry the ugly ones who they feel they can control.

Most men are scared of beautiful women and know there is competition. Everything comes with a price, but many don't and cannot pay it. It has nothing to do with beautiful women, because if trash men keep approaching her, she has a right to turn them down the same way a man would refuse to marry someone he thinks is a bad woman.

Beautiful women don't have to agree to marry you just because you're a man and she should be desperate to.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by ipobarethieves: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2021
sad
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Opinion though
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Donedeal1(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Mostly beautiful with no brain.

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Dozis: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2021
grin
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Optimistguy1969: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2021
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by KingEverest: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2021
grin
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by kollysnut(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2021
edunaragold:

Tell me about it?

simple defination of me......thank God for Life...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.