Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) (32033 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by princfred(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2018
What ever money a man gives to a woman should be for giving sake cause it can never be a security of her love.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by aloyin(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2018
angelboy01:
I had a very terrible dream last night. I saw myself coming down the plane and the first person I saw was buhari, he wore white clothes and he beckoned on me to come but I didn't answer him sha. Guys what does this dream mean abeg.
abeg no answer him ooo. dem don tel him to use male angel to do sacrify and u be angelboy dat is why is calin u. Abeg no answer am oo. He knw no say u b fake one.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 3:00pm On May 11, 2018
Barzinime:
But who are you talking to?
You think the guy in question is on NL grin grin grin grin ....lol

grin grin I tire ooo... all these NL users can make person laugh... chai!!!

Some people above me are taking it Personal
Is it ur moni?
Ur moni is it?
It is ur moni?
Moni is it ur?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2018
shamecurls:
Olosho na Olosho, dem no dey re brand them

If you like buy America for her. She go still fvck gate man for Somalia

Walahitalahi... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Pentools(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2018
Barzinime:
But who are you talking to?
You think the guy in question is on NL grin grin grin grin ....lol

Who knows,for that trash to make it to fp, I wouldn't be surprised if he is.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Badtman(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2018
nonsense , similarly what befall me earlier this year
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by kpoins: 5:27pm On May 11, 2018
you ehn at poster.
Even the ones wey dem pay bride price the swap not to talk of ordinary girl friend.
so all this while you think you are the only dude bleeping her. SMH

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by achiever12: 5:52pm On May 11, 2018
AryaSand:
Can Stupid Posts like this stop making Front page abeg.

Because it hits you bellow the belt? Broke asss girls everywhere
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 11, 2018
Don't use money to impress a woman una no go gree hear word.giving monthly gwefwend allowance to a girl and renting for her is no guarantee she will be faithful to u.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Safiaa(f): 6:33pm On May 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Don't use money to impress a woman una no go gree hear word.giving monthly gwefwend allowance to a girl and renting for her is no guarantee she will be faithful to u.
what else will you use to impress me grin

Just joking.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 11, 2018
Safiaa:
what else will you use to impress me grin

Just joking.
saff saffcheesy.. No worry ur guy will buy u a very valuable ASSURANCEcheesy. But seriously speaking d dude fork up. Spending all dat so as to make the lady remain with himcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 11, 2018
Reminds me of one of my friends offline that I met on Nairaland, we went to a hotel in the East to relax, one of the guys with us, his girlfriend was celebrating her birthday party, and he wasn't invited. I think it was another guy that sponsored, it was very awkward, everyone pretended as if them no see themselves. It's always good to marry someone who wants to settle down, not someone that's still rocking life.
lefulefu:
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Reminds me of one of my friends offline that I met on Nairaland, we went to a hotel in the East to relax, one of the guys with us, his girlfriend was celebrating her birthday party, and he wasn't invited. I think it was another guy that sponsored, it was very awkward, everyone pretended as if them no see themselves. It's always good to marry someone who wants to settle down, not someone that's still rocking life.
u so on point. A guy wey wan get into a serious relationship should settle for a serious minded lady. That this lady fell for a yahoo boy proves she's still rocking life. Na mostly unserious babes or olosho dey run after yahoo boys.i have never seen a yahoo guy with a responsible babe. Even this dude in question might even be a yahoo boy that just had his girl snatched by a richer yahoo boy. Na so yahooboys dey roll in their clique.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Safiaa(f): 6:49pm On May 11, 2018
lefulefu:
saff saffcheesy.. No worry ur guy will buy u a very valuable ASSURANCEcheesy. But seriously speaking d dude fork up. Spending all dat so as to make the lady remain with himcheesy.
He is already doing that grin

Don’t you know money can buy love? Lol lefu Berra wake up grin
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 11, 2018
Assassin101:
where u get $6k from?
probably a yahooboy himself
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 11, 2018
There is this saying that when you meet your wife, you will know I tend to believe that is true. So I no longer stress myself, I wonder how most girls brain functions sef, most times yahoo money doesn't last long. I trust my future wife she won't date any wire wire boy
lefulefu:
u so on point. A guy wey wan get into a serious relationship should settle for a serious minded lady. That this lady fell for a yahoo boy proves she's still rocking life. Na mostly unserious babes or olosho dey run after yahoo boys.i have never seen a yahoo guy with a responsible babe. Even this dude in question might even be a yahoo boy that just had his girl snatched by a richer yahoo boy. Na so yahooboys dey roll in their clique.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 11, 2018
Safiaa:
He is already doing that grin

Don’t you know money can buy love? Lol lefu Berra wake up grin
cheesy lol any guy that uses money to buy love will always end like dis dude who rented $ 6000 yearly apartment for a girl or like d one who sponsored a girl and her younger sis in school but in d end a malay returnee snatched her in d other threadcheesy. Let the girl fall in love with u naturally and not with ur money...then u can spoil her with all d assurances in the worldcheesy .

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Safiaa(f): 6:58pm On May 11, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy lol any guy that uses money to buy love will always end like dis dude who rented $ 6000 yearly apartment for a girl or like d one who sponsored a girl and her younger sis in school but in d end a malay returnee snatched her in d other threadcheesy. Let the girl fall in love with u naturally and not with ur money...then u can spoil her with all d assurances in the worldcheesy .
Issa lie. cheesy
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by gwmlogistic: 7:02pm On May 11, 2018
angelboy01:
I had a very terrible dream last night. I saw myself coming down the plane and the first person I saw was buhari, he wore white clothes and he beckoned on me to come but I didn't answer him sha. Guys what does this dream mean abeg.
It means you are a yam eater. The man is trying to collect d yam back. My advice run for your life
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2018
Cos I wonder how most people think on here
Pentools:

Who knows,for that trash to make it to fp, I wouldn't be surprised if he is.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2018
Most people just follow anything they see on here without analyzing
itsmeurLady:

grin grin I tire ooo... all these NL users can make person laugh... chai!!!

Some people above me are taking it Personal
Is it ur moni?
Ur moni is it?
It is ur moni?
Moni is it ur?

grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 11, 2018
Safiaa:
Issa lie. cheesy
Issa true oo cheesy

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
There is this saying that when you meet your wife, you will know I tend to believe that is true. So I no longer stress myself, I wonder how most girls brain functions sef, most times yahoo money doesn't last long. I trust my future wife she won't date any wire wire boy
when u meet ur second half...u will know..so true.by the way its only irresponsible girls that follow yahooboys.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On May 12, 2018
I refuse to be used for money ritual
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:02am On May 12, 2018
Nonsense story

If you can afford to rent an apartment of USD6,000 for a lady in Nigeria then you should not have a shortage of ladies at your beck and call undecided
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by sapeleboi(m): 7:08am On May 12, 2018
your mumu don ripe
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by Assassin101: 8:19am On May 14, 2018
apparently

lefulefu:
probably a yahooboy himself
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) by moorevic(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2018
My brother go and hustle and stop crying over some loose hole. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.