Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How To Tell If A Girl Is Hot Without Her Having To Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Is Hot Without Her Having To Tell You (1061 Views)

How To Know A Girl Is Hot And Ready For...[clears Throat]. / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Popular Prostitute In Sapele Cries Out For 7K Job, Says Her Toto Is Hot. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If A Girl Is Hot Without Her Having To Tell You by success2001: 4:47pm On May 11, 2018
Chances are, you've heard some of the conventional ways on figuring out if a girl is Hot. Some of them are:
Check her heart rate
Check her breathing rate -- the faster she's breathing, the more excited
Check her pupil dilation
Check her vaginal dilation or how lubricated she is... down there
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Hot Without Her Having To Tell You by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 11, 2018
SMH.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Hot Without Her Having To Tell You by ubunja(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2018
how a girl is hot?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Hot Without Her Having To Tell You by success2001: 5:39pm On May 11, 2018
kimbraa:
SMH.
Hope all is well �
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Hot Without Her Having To Tell You by success2001: 5:41pm On May 11, 2018
ubunja:
how a girl is hot?
Ask your slut �
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Hot Without Her Having To Tell You by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2018
success2001:

Ask your slut �
no need to be offensive.
if i see a girl i consider as Hot why would i ask her? i see her hotness and prettiness already. if her ass and body good whats there to ask?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is Hot Without Her Having To Tell You by SoapQueen(f): 8:17pm On May 11, 2018
success2001:
Chances are, you've heard some of the conventional ways on figuring out if a girl is Hot. Some of them are:
Check her heart rate
Check her breathing rate -- the faster she's breathing, the more excited
Check her pupil dilation
Check her vaginal dilation or how lubricated she is... down there

Why did you not study MBBS in school?

(1) (Reply)

Ok / His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise / Breast Implant In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Kano, Enugu And Port Har Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.