Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges (33631 Views)

NDDC Asks Senator Nwaoboshi To Refund ₦2.6 Billion / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 9:01pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

una never bury awolowo wey drink rat poison na to bury anoda poison...u must have smoked condemn tyres...

their he goes again....anything he says dont make sense......

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 9:01pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

if i was a mod,i would ban you immediatly.....not for insulting others or such...but just that you dont make sense....

i wouldnt want you to infect others with your nonesensity......

but u not mod....

case closed
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by naijaking1: 9:02pm On May 11, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmmm, a country where the people who steal the commonwealth are celebrated and respected, while the common pick pocket is mobbed to death

Until demented Buhari starts prosecuting everybody involved in corruption, and not just his political enemies, people will always see through his wickedness.
The more he prosecutes only his enemies, the more their followers know that he's prosecuting them too. Buhari will continue to loose support for the fight against corruption, because he is dishonest, and a criminal ethnic, religious, and political bigot.
Any way, this not a fight against corruption, but political victimization, and paid "confusionists" like you will not even change anybody's mind.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 9:02pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

but u not mod....

case closed

yeye.....mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 9:03pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

their he goes again....anything he says dont make sense......
get off my mention for the very last time
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Yoruba4Life: 9:04pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

una never bury awolowo wey drink rat poison na to bury anoda poison...u must have smoked condemn tyres...

Ok.. I hear you. Just dey wait and see... ONLY 3-days! cool

You go come back here dey find and dey beg ur papa... just dey watch!

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

What fruit ?
The fifth largest economy in Africa with the infrastructure of Lesotho and the standard of living of Malawi.

Even if he was George Washington, no serious people will condone such corruption.

If you don't know what to do with money, save it or use it for grants .

How can one man be the tax collector collecting the excess and you believe that is ideal.
20 million people live and earn there.

What's the population of Malawi and Lesotho combined??

The various Govt agencies employing thousands of people that have been getting paid promptly for over 10yrs should provide a good insight to the tax system's efficiency.

I hope you're aware that Lagos isn't the only State in Nigeria that Alpha-beta audits......a couple of African countries are being audited by them too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 9:04pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

get off my mention for the very last time

uhhhhhh.....what you wan do....??

shalomc....come and carry your jagbajantis.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 9:06pm On May 11, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Ok.. I hear you. Just dey wait and see... ONLY 3-days! cool
You go come back here dey find and dey beg ur papa... just dey watch!
Empty vessel makes the must noise....skull miners....

go find ur fellow badoo boys

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

OK Mr sensible.....just do as I say....hit ur head for ground.....

I wonder what has become of people conscience today when terrorist try to talk like humans instead of beast they are.....

I pray u don't end up with rat poison like ur ancestors.....

my advice coz Iove u coz of still been part of this shithole called nigeria...
It seems your unable to communicate in a mature way. undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 9:07pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:

communicate with him...go get your self an headache.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 9:07pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

uhhhhhh.....what you wan do....??
shalomc....come and carry your jagbajantis.....
case closed....look for anoda and leave my mention....
CASE CLOSED
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by UfuomaUN(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

I am a Deltan but I reside in Lagos.

I am itsekiri and I know the difference between Tinubu's leadership and all the pretenders we've had in Delta state.

Pls, stop that shit! If Tinubu handled Delta the way he handled Lagos it would be much worse

3 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

they give me an headache because i try to respect them.....
If you eventually see their pics and how tattered they look, you'll pity them.

Their online anger is born out of the frustrations in their lives.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 9:09pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:

maturity is of the mind...and I think slave of SW extraction lack such........

they are simply a product of betrayal vicious circle...

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

communicate with him...go get your self an headache.....
Poorly educated people like you never give me a headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 9:11pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

case closed....look for anoda and leave my mention....

CASE CLOSED

case closed...look him mouth like case closed.....

go sleep joor....you are making a fool out of yourself.....not even igbos are here for your defence....

didnt you noticed that...you all alone....

blaimy...lets listen some akon.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 9:12pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:
Poorly educated people like you never give me a headache.

lolxxxxxx..........

justtoodark.....how was the blow.....lolzzzzzzz
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 9:14pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lolxxxxxx..........

justtoodark.....how was the blow.....lolzzzzzzz

relax,you too angry....at who you wan be angry today....??
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

maturity is of the mind...and I think slave of SW extraction lack such........

they are simply a product of betrayal vicious circle...
You're just a bitter , frustrated youth. Probably unemployed too.

With the amount of bitterness you're spewing online, you won't get a job when you log out.......and If you're a student, you won't pass your exams.

Btw, you now sound like a bitter child. undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Yoruba4Life: 9:18pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Empty vessel makes the must noise....skull miners....

go find ur fellow badoo boys

See corpse lamenting. wait and see... angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 9:20pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:
You're just a bitter , frustrated youth. Probably unemployed too.

With the amount of bitterness you're spewing online, you won't get a job when you log out.......and If you're a student, you won't pass your exams.

Btw, you now sound like a bitter child. undecided

lolzzzzzzzz.....unemployed ke....u how yotubas in their shallow man summarise......I pity ur assess......lolzzz

am a full blown Engineer.....of second class upper division.....

Currently on Masters degree......

so oga am no slave like u.....lolzzz
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 11, 2018
oshe11:
Wooowww

Just like Tinubu is hailed in the WEST
The problem is, most OSU people are brainless hypocrites.

I challenge them to name any persecution against Tinubu
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ideology(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:
Provide an answer not insult .

You're not a child. undecided
tell ur people to increase ur pay, u are doing a great job convincing yourself bro. You deserve more accolades
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 9:21pm On May 11, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

See corpse lamenting. wait and see... angry
go carry tinubu and ur popsy own coz their time is done.......

u can join them later with rat poison.....
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I'm for real

Tinubu can't be walking free while they arrest and condemn our own
Please shut up!
OSU people are just miserably foolish.

Can you please name any court criminal charge against Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by kernel507: 9:33pm On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

I am a Deltan but I reside in Lagos.

I am itsekiri and I know the difference between Tinubu's leadership and all the pretenders we've had in Delta state.

Close your mouth. A thief is a thief irrespective of his contribution to any society, don't try justifying one. There's no bigger thief in Nigeria today like Tinubu.

Just like saying, Messi or Ronaldo can invade tax for contributing towards promoting Spanish football.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Onlyonebuhari: 9:34pm On May 11, 2018
Looters meet looter!
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by GavelSlam: 9:36pm On May 11, 2018
kernel507:

Close your mouth. A thief is a thief irrespective of his contribution to any society, don't try justifying one. There's no bigger thief in Nigeria today like Tinubu.

Just like saying, Messi or Ronaldo can invade tax for contributing towards promoting Spanish football.

Provide evidence of their stealing.

I'm sure you can't.

But Ibori stole and that is not in doubt.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Odmic2839(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmmm, a country where the people who steal the commonwealth are celebrated and respected, while the common pick pocket is mobbed to death
you just nailed it, later one senseless human being will come here and say let then release him from cell if he is being detained because i know ones his case start getting tough and be detained. His next move will be he has been on cancer for 2yrs now

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 11, 2018
nNEOo:

My god! Bro are u for real?

My god! Bro are u for real?

Yes we are for Real Bro.

Kill Tiifnubu fess n watch us kill ours.grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lolzzzzzzzz.....unemployed ke....u how yotubas in their shallow man summarise......I pity ur assess......lolzzz

am a full blown Engineer.....of second class upper division.....

Currently on Masters degree......

so oga am no slave like u.....lolzzz
You're still a learner then with no real life experience.

Well, you can shove your 2nd class upper Engineering degree and whatever paper your life is based on up that smelly hole inbetween your butt cheeks. undecided

It has no meaning to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Watched Ododo’s Inauguration From France (Photos) / Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) / Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.