Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges (33642 Views)

NDDC Asks Senator Nwaoboshi To Refund ₦2.6 Billion / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:12pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lolzzz....i forgot u not igbo

I mean we are not are that they are igbos....

look how you dey write.....

are you confused....?

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Yoruba4Life: 8:12pm On May 11, 2018
oshe11:
Wooowww

Just like Tinubu is hailed in the WEST

Guy, go borrow brain abeg. Who dey hail Tinubu for west?

You're just trying so hard to pit superior Yoruba pple together with some useless okoro animals. angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Ugosample(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2018
This is pathetic

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:13pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

look how you dey write.....
are you confused....?
mean aware not are.....
take the correction
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by oshe11: 8:14pm On May 11, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

You're just trying so hard to pit superior Yoruba pple together with some useless okoro animals. angry

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:15pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

mean aware not are.....

take the correction

what...??

you talk like joda.....

obiwankinobi stuff......

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2018
oshe11:
Wooowww

Just like Tinubu is hailed in the WEST
Tinubu gave us Fashola and Ambode.

What has this senator done that he's being hailed?

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:18pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

what...??
you talk like joda.....
obiwankinobi stuff......

am done with u....is like u hv hard times in taking correction......onurke....
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:19pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:

tinubu gave una thieving and thievery

3 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
The same way you hypocrites in the SW Hail Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:19pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

am done with u....is like u hv hard times in taking correction......onurke....

go sleeep joor...mbok.....

mind games dont work on me......
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by wink2015(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2018
Syncophant paid to sell for their paymasters.

James Onanefe Ibori Bad Boys.

Corrupt Ibori & Uduaghan Cabals.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:20pm On May 11, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

if u don't die of rat poison....u won't rest

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CSTR1003: 8:20pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:
Tinubu created the foundation that has made Lagos the economic giant it is today.

He took the State from just an ordinary slum and gave it a vision......enriching himself in the process.

What has this senator done that he's being hailed??
He is a senator, not a governor.
I am sure his people can list what he has done for them too, by collecting millions and giving them peanuts just like tinubu.

Look at the peers of Lagos in Africa today. All of them are ahead in the statistics that matter.

Lagos is richer because of Nigeria's oil, but is Lagos as developed as her peers. ?

Imagine what Lagos could become if we have a visionary with integrity pulling the strings and ensuring resources to the last kobo are used in enriching the people and improving the standard of living.

Tinubu has done something. I agree.
He is like a one eyed in the land of the blind and milking the state massively for the privilege.

If you believe that is the best you can have, then it is sad.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

tinubu gave una thieving and thievery
You're just spewing Incoherent, childish babble.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:21pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

go sleeep joor...mbok.....
mind games dont work on me......
is only dethroning and exile games that work on una.....lolz

verify from ovoranmwem
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ideology(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Well the success of the states tell a different story.

Maybe he's just corrupt and efficient whilst the Delta leaders are simply corrupt.

So I should celebrate efficiently corrupt people.

Continue...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:22pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:

adult I greet u.......

slaves ninjas

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CSTR1003: 8:22pm On May 11, 2018
wink2015:
Syncophant paid to sell for their paymasters.

James Onanefe Ibori Bad Boys.

Corrupt Ibori & Uduaghan Cabals.
Says a tinubu loyalist.

Which of them is as corrupt as tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ideology(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:

Zombie ..

3 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CSTR1003: 8:23pm On May 11, 2018
ideology:

So I should celebrate efficiently corrupt people.
Continue...
You get the idea.
The efficiency sef is Nigerian standard. Not even up to Moroccan standard.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:25pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

is only dethroning and exile games that work on una.....lolz

verify from ovoranmwem

oyy...you don start again....stop talking like joda....i understand nothing you say.....
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:28pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:

the guy dont make sense...

thank you....i nearly got scared i dont understand english no more....

the guy talks like joda.parable stuff.....

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

He is a senator, not a governor.
I am sure his people can list what he has done for them too, by collecting millions and giving them peanuts just like tinubu.

Look at the peers of Lagos in Africa today. All of them are ahead in the statistics that matter.

Lagos is richer because of Nigeria's oil, but is Lagos as developed as her peers. ?

Imagine what Lagos could become if we have a visionary with integrity pulling the strings and ensuring resources to the last kobo are used in enriching the people and improving the standard of living.

Tinubu has done something. I agree.
He is like a one eyed in the land of the blind and milking the state massively for the privilege.

If you believe that is the best you can have, then it is sad.

What has this Senator done that he's being hailed?

Tinubu revolutionalized the taxation system that made the State economically viable. 10s of thousands of workers get paid promptly because of this.

He gave us Fashola and Ambode who have accelerated the infrastructural drive of the State.

The state now has a long term vision.

Numerous policies have created jobs and made the workings of the State sustainable.

Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa states recieve roughly the same amount as Lagos, why are they no where as effective, with a far lesser population and urban sprawl to cater to?

Do not put the two in the same sentence again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by oshe11: 8:29pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:
He gave you drugs

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

the guy dont make sense...

thank you....i nearly got scared i dont understand english no more....

the guy talks like joda.parable stuff.....
All the barely literate youths with smart phones spreading their brand of ignorance and daftness these days.

You can easily tell he's poorly educated.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:32pm On May 11, 2018
oshe11:
He gave you drugs

why dont you people go to biafraland and discuss this things....??

why do you people think nigerians must know too....??

we already gave you up.....

carry your east and go.....

we are tired of una....go join cameroon for all we care.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:33pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

oyy...you don start again....stop talking like joda....i understand nothing you say.....

u started this and I want to give u enough douse
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:33pm On May 11, 2018
ba7man:
All the barely literate youths with smart phones spreading their brand of ignorance and daftness these days.

You can easily tell he's poorly educated.

writing like this...??

and i tut my grammar was bad.....
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by oshe11: 8:34pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

why dont you people go to biafraland and discuss this things....??
why do you people think nigerians must know too....??
we already gave you up.....
carry your east and go.....
we are tired of una....go join cameroon for all we care.....
Kiss me

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

adult I greet u.......

slaves ninjas
More childish insults void of intelligence. undecided

Try harder.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u started this and I want to give u enough douse

what the hell is a douse....??

damnit....did i missed something in school...??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.