Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges (33646 Views)

NDDC Asks Senator Nwaoboshi To Refund ₦2.6 Billion / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by highness25(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2018
samysamy:
At the PDP Delta North Senatorial District meeting, highly cherished Senator Nwaoboshi, the Oshimili of Akwukwu Igbo Kingdom, the Ide of Okpanam Kingdom, Aguanyijiejemba 1 of Igbuzor Land, was greeted and welcomed with overwhelming crowd of Anioma people.

It should be recalled that the senator is facing charges of corrupt practices and money laundering.EFCC prosecutor, Mr. M. Salisu Abubakar, recently said that the senator purchased Guinea House, Marine Road, Apapa, at the sum of N805million, knowing that the sum of N322million out of the purchase price forms proceeds of fraud

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/see-how-senator-nwaoboshi-was-received.html?m=1
with 1k each in their pockets why won't they hail him? foools. The money go finish na
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Roger3D(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2018
Ibos love corruption. Is it surprising that they hail drug dealers and ritualists as heroes?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by brojoshua: 7:41pm On May 11, 2018
There is no hope for Nigeria for everything is upside down, darkness is light to us (almost all of us), lie is truth to us, scammers, schemers and liars ae men of God to us, criminals, looters and occultic people are good leaders to us. Ours is a hopeless, evil and adulterous generation. And we are so divided among ourselves because of our great wickedness and we are blind even though we thought we are wise.
And because almost all of us are wickedly corrupt and evil, then no good will come to us. No righteousness, no justice (except only jungle justice), no mercy and no truth. Only wickedness, selfishness, greediness, blindness, foolishness, myopia, etc, even from those who are called prophets and pastors among us.
Let Nigeria/ us repent from our wickedness as a nation, let us turn from our wicked ways to the good ways, that God also may relent from destroying us, that He may heal our land and then bless us, for our wickedness is very great before Him. Religious and spiritual scammers took over the churches in Nigeria, took people and became very rich because they love money and the followers do not fear better, criminals and wicked men have long ago taken over the leaders of the country and also the led themselves are not really very weak in wickedness. Many woes unto us in Nigeria because we are very very very wicked and the peace of God is very far away from us and the spirit of confusion is among us and we are divided among ourselves. So let us repent that we may have peace again

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CSTR1003: 7:43pm On May 11, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibos love corruption. Is it surprising that they hail drug dealers and ritualists as heroes?
Tinubu is 10 times the thief.

As you can see your fellow fake Yoruba patriots did not show on this thread as usual because they know nobody will take them serious.

But as for you, shame is not in your dictionary.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CSTR1003: 7:45pm On May 11, 2018
For the sake of clarity, nwaboshi does not have a private jet like tinubu. He probably can't afford it.

He has no tax remitting companies milking delta dry like tinubu.

He is a thief, but there are far worse thieves.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by joncom(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2018
I don't really blame them. A president who is overseeing the killing of people around the country is still been hailed, as much as even climbing poles to see Him. All this will only stop when we have a president that is for everybody. You can't call me 5% and you think we will not support our own? IBB still lives like a king.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Roger3D(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

As you can see your fellow fake Yoruba patriots did not show on this thread as usual because they know nobody will take them serious.

Tinibu has no pending corruption case before the courts to answer to, all allegations against him are just mere allegations

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CSTR1003: 7:49pm On May 11, 2018
Roger3D:
Tinibu has no pending corruption case before the courts to answer to, all allegations against him are just mere allegations
Mere allegations?

Well, deltans do not regard your govt flimsy allegation against their son of the soil. They see it as vendetta and I can't blame them.

They are hailing him just the same way you worship your tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CSTR1003: 7:51pm On May 11, 2018
joncom:
I don't really blame them. A president who is overseeing the killing of people around the country is still been hailed, as much as even climbing poles to see Him. All this will only stop when we have a president that is for everybody. You can't call me 5% and you think we will not support our own? IBB still lives like a king.
He is not in the top 100 thieves in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Roger3D(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

Mere allegations?

Well, deltans do not regard your govt flimsy allegation against their son of the soil. They see it as vendetta and I can't blame them.

They are hailing him just the same way you worship your tinubu.
The EFCC charged him to court on allegations of money laundering, something Tinubu hasnt been yet charged with even under the regime of your Jonathan messiah. Judt admit it that you ibos worship wealth regardless of the source and that is why evil vices will always abound in your land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by deji17: 7:54pm On May 11, 2018
If you like worship Satan because you want to spite SW /Tinubu, that is your funeral. Them no dey tell man, na your body go tell. As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2018
no wonder it will not be well with us as a nation when we decide to celebrate persons indicted for financial dealings. .I keep asking...WHICH WAY NIGERIA.?
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by MRAKBEE(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Well the success of the states tell a different story.

Maybe he's just corrupt and efficient whilst the Delta leaders are simply corrupt.
Okay man. Keep justifying corruption.
Lagos state should not be at the current level of development in the light of the hugh amount of internally generated revenue, its size, federal government presence, its legacy as the second capital of Nigeria, amongst other factors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by AlNur: 7:58pm On May 11, 2018
saeedowolab:

Nigeria is gone forever , no hope, u can imagine how our lazy youths think, kai,,, this is a pity,, carry walker,,, steal all the monies, buy all the estates in Dubai, while they wallow in poverty, thank God, delta is no where close to Lagos , ,,, tinubu thank you for setting the pace,,,
case of my thief is better than yours.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CSTR1003: 8:01pm On May 11, 2018
Roger3D:
The EFCC charged him to court on allegations of money laundering, something Tinubu hasnt been yet charged with even under the regime of your Jonathan messiah. Judt admit it that you ibos worship wealth regardless of the source and that is why evil vices will always abound in your land
Yet the vast percentage of the people arrested since 1999 till now for corrupt practices in govt are from the Sw and the North.

You are so corrupt that bribery and corruption is prevalent in your regions than the South East that is less than even the national average and is the lowest in the country .

https://m.guardian.ng/news/northwest-northeast-top-bribery-prevalence-rate-in-nigeria/

https://www.nairaland.com/3995818/south-east-lowest-bribery-prevalence

Your Fuji musicians spend the bulk of their time peddling drugs or hailing drug dealers.

Yorubas are the only people to elect a wanted drug dealer into the national assembly.

Such a corrupt unscrupulous people. Yahoo yahoo people.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CSTR1003: 8:03pm On May 11, 2018
AlNur:
case of my thief is better than yours.
In this case, this current thief is less corrupt.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by askorlogy: 8:03pm On May 11, 2018
felony101:
Nigerians!!! We are very funny someone buys a building of 802million from looted funds and is standing trial, his people are hailing him happily is it ur building?? Wat he has done for u is it compared to what he has stolen... Yet we want overnight change... Wake up

You dont quite get it. They do not see what he has done as bad. To us it is not stealing. It is repatriation. It is the offshoot of the colonial heritage. In the days before independence if you steal from your village you will be stripped Unclad and paraded through the village. But manage to take anything from the white man (District Officer) the you will be hailed and given a chieftancy title. So the picture above says it all. He has gone to the white man's house and taken the whiteman's property and for that he is a hero.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Toide: 8:04pm On May 11, 2018
a country were looters of our treasury are celebrated and pick pocket are condemned to death.
no hope at all!
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:04pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

what...??
what about the igbo speaking tribes in the delta....?

I choptas not.....
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by hanslem(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2018
The way SS and SE indigenes protect their criminal leaders is ridiculous, i always feel ashamed having some States as neighbors.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:05pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I choptas not.....

what.......??
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:06pm On May 11, 2018
Lajet:

Aboki you no dey get tired for Igbo matter after they have exposed you that you are from North. shame no dey for your eyes

nwoke m Iburo onye igbo......

ya afuzi gi na ufu
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by CSTR1003: 8:06pm On May 11, 2018
hanslem:
The way SS and SE indigenes protect their criminal leaders is ridiculous, i always feel ashamed having some States as neighbors.
It will never be well with you if you have hailed tinubu in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:07pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

nwoke m Iburo onye igbo......

ya afuzi gi na ufu

even your own people deny you....tahhh....

go svck on fresh ugwu leaves....maybe that will make you more igbo....

tahhhh....ridiculous people.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:07pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

what.......??

I said I choptas not......
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by ba7man(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

Tinubu created the foundation that has made Lagos the economic giant it is today.

He took the State from just an ordinary slum and gave it a vision......enriching himself in the process.

What has this senator done that he's being hailed??
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:09pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I said I choptas not......

what....??

what the hell is a choptas.......?
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:09pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

even your own people deny you....tahhh....
go svck on fresh ugwu leaves....maybe that will make you more igbo....
tahhhh....ridiculous people.....
lajet no be igbo.....
am a full born and bred igbo......to the core....
nwa amala....a true son of the soil......

jee juo ase...
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:10pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

what....??
what the hell is a choptas.......?
lolzzz....i forgot u not igbo
I mean we are not are that they are igbos....
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 8:11pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lajet no be igbo.....

am a full born and bred igbo......to the core....

nwa amala....a true son of the soil......

jee juo ase...

do you think i care who is igbo or not...??....

deal with your family matters alone......
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 8:12pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

do you think i care who is igbo or not...??....
deal with your family matters alone......

we don't have any family matter and will never

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings / Military Rejects Call To Take Over Power, Declares Loyalty To Buhari / Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.