Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges (33651 Views)

NDDC Asks Senator Nwaoboshi To Refund ₦2.6 Billion / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by qleap2all(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2018
nNEOo:

My god! Bro are u for real?

My god! Bro are u for real?
Was Tinubu prosecuted for fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by lexy2014: 6:54pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I'm for real

Tinubu can't be walking free while they arrest and condemn our own
I understand how u feel and u are right about tinubu but ordinary Nigerians aren't conscious of were they stand in their social contract with their elected representatives
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 6:55pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

that i cant do...its over....i already promised yyeske to dont say yeasterners no more....and i kept to it...

no more compromises.....you piss me off,i will kick you sqwa.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

that is to yyeske a minute particle not to us igbos
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 6:56pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

then,why try to drag us into biafra.....??

and then they have the audacity to deny you your identity....prove what....?...who the hell do they think they are....?

we not dragging them to biafra again....

they can keep nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 6:59pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

that is to yyeske a minute particle not to us igbos

am not making no compromise with any kind of igbos no more.....
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Reelectbuhari: 7:00pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

am not making no compromise with any kind of igbos no more.....

there is only one IGBO domiciled in southeast.....
there is no other kind of igbo....please take the correction.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by TheKingIsHere: 7:01pm On May 11, 2018
Delta State is filled with shameless idiots.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 7:02pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

what...??

what about the igbo speaking tribes in the delta....?
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by TheKingIsHere: 7:04pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:
delta igbos....ridiculous people....

You this aboki again? Take time.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2018
I am happy that people are aware that this clueless present government is out there to witch hunt people who speak against them.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 11, 2018
Zoogeria grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Lajet: 7:06pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Aboki you no dey get tired for Igbo matter after they have exposed you that you are from North. shame no dey for your eyes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Odioko1(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2018
Rented people.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by hilroy: 7:08pm On May 11, 2018
You read comment on this thread and you realise the reason why it will be super hard for Nigeria to get better. See youth supporting someone facing money laundering charges because he is from their tribe. What a big shame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 11, 2018
IS IT NOT WHERE THAT THIEF IBORI HAILED FROM?.IT IS IN THEIR BLOOD.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by askorlogy: 7:13pm On May 11, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmmm, a country where the people who steal the commonwealth are celebrated and respected, while the common pick pocket is mobbed to death

It is the offshoot of the colonial heritage. In the days before independence if you steal from your vollage you will be stripped naked and paraded through the village. But manage to take anything from the white man (District Officer) the you will be hailed and given a chieftancy title. So the picture above says it all. He has gone to the white man's house and taken the whiteman's property and for that he is a hero.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by askorlogy: 7:14pm On May 11, 2018
As long as we see ourselves as Aboki and Afonja and Ipob this type of scenarion will continue to play out in our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 11, 2018
Justice has a price tag.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by felaismyhero(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

There is no hope.

Don't Say That Again! Eh! I am not just one incurable optimist with fantastic impossible dreams.instead am one guided by knowledge.do u know there was a time in england that the river thames was a stinking cauldron of dirt? do u know there was a time in europe where a person and his neighbour would sit picking lice off eachother's bodies? i could go on and on.as far as there are still good and right thinking people in nigeria,then there is hope.just wait,another fela wud soon arise

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Newpride(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2018
Someone who used their destiny to play ludo

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Smarkie: 7:22pm On May 11, 2018
untill we stop supporting our corrupt kinsman, nigeria will forever remain the same

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Elliot2(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

There is no hope.
No hope at all!

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by felaismyhero(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Delta State is filled with shameless idiots.

with due respect to its poster,but this is a very dumb and thoughtless post.this could happen in any state.its a result of poverty and suffering.is there any good senator? but which of them wont be hailed in his/her constituency.
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Kingstanding: 7:27pm On May 11, 2018
faithfull18:
We are our problem.

See my profile.
. We have a long way to go in this country. Tribalism issue will never let this country move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 11, 2018
As in ehh
the way lazy youths support & worship criminals (like asiwaju & co) is very shocking to say the least...
hilroy:
You read comment on this thread and you realise the reason why it will be super hard for Nigeria to get better. See youth supporting someone facing money laundering charges because he is from their tribe. What a big shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by sheriffman(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2018
His community hasn't had electricity supply for over a year now. Those with power run on Gen. Only the tarred road going to his house has solar street lamps and the biggest hotel close in his immediate environment has only 5 rooms. Let them continue celebrating mediocrity and be bashing the North and PMB as the architect of their generational problems. One day the wool over their eyes will be pulled.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I'm for real

Tinubu can't be walking free while they arrest and condemn our own
Nigeria is gone forever , no hope, u can imagine how our lazy youths think, kai,,, this is a pity,, carry walker,,, steal all the monies, buy all the estates in Dubai, while they wallow in poverty, thank God, delta is no where close to Lagos , ,,, tinubu thank you for setting the pace,,,

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by InvertedHammer: 7:34pm On May 11, 2018
samysamy:
At the PDP Delta North Senatorial District meeting, highly cherished Senator Nwaoboshi, the Oshimili of Akwukwu Igbo Kingdom, the Ide of Okpanam Kingdom, Aguanyijiejemba 1 of Igbuzor Land, was greeted and welcomed with overwhelming crowd of Anioma people.

It should be recalled that the senator is facing charges of corrupt practices and money laundering.EFCC prosecutor, Mr. M. Salisu Abubakar, recently said that the senator purchased Guinea House, Marine Road, Apapa, at the sum of N805million, knowing that the sum of N322million out of the purchase price forms proceeds of fraud

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/see-how-senator-nwaoboshi-was-received.html?m=1
/*
This is the beauty of democracy.

In a society with willing and moronic 100 voters, they will always triumph over 50 willing and informed voters.

Democracy is about quantity and not quality.

*/

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by kitaatita: 7:35pm On May 11, 2018
Nigerians have no right to complain about corruption and bad governance
Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by justtoodark: 7:35pm On May 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You this aboki again? Take time.

shattap their....i no concern you....go hug a palm tree.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by felony101(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2018
Nigerians!!! We are very funny someone buys a building of 802million from looted funds and is standing trial, his people are hailing him happily is it ur building?? Wat he has done for u is it compared to what he has stolen... Yet we want overnight change... Wake up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 11, 2018
My brother I tire o
These youths are just a replica of their lagos counterparts who always celebrate the asiwaju of corruption...
Mind dem not, it's in their blood...
maoolakanm:
IS IT NOT WHERE THAT THIEF IBORI HAILED FROM?.IT IS IN THEIR BLOOD.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bode George On Okada Ban: Sanwo-olu Acting Like Someone From Stone Age / Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges / President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.