Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist (3399 Views)

Most People Don't Know That These Words Exist. / 95% of Nigerians can't Pronounce These Words Correctly. Take The Test / Stop Saying I'm Sorry. It Makes You Look Local, But Rather Use These Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Theix9: 6:13pm On May 11, 2018
Trafficate.
Pepperish.
Next tomorrow.
Literally.
Cunny.
Grammer.
Alright.
Disvirgin.
Overwhelmed.

These words all have one thing in common. They Dont actually exist. They're not in the dictionary. They're just used in everyday life.

There's more.... Check out at >>> http://www.theix9.com/2018/05/wordsthatdontexist.html

You'll just have to share and drop those comments.
Thank youuu�
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by tobillionaire(m): 6:18pm On May 11, 2018
I also discovered there's nothing like 'welldone' undecided

1 Like

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Christgalaxy(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2018
they should add them all up

3 Likes

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Bamz(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2018
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by chicoMX(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2018
Op overwhelmed does exist, and literally too.
How did you come about this anyway?

16 Likes

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 11, 2018
Nonsense... angry alright exist
Overwhelmed past tense of overwhelm exist
Literally fvcking exist undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by anibirelawal(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2018
So far we make use of those words to communicate, they do exist. Be it not in the dictionary doesnt make them invalid, New words are formed on a daily basis.

5 Likes

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Abeos(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2018
Are you really sure Overwhelmed doesn't exist?

2 Likes

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:20pm On May 11, 2018
anibirelawal:
So far we make use of those words to communicate, they do exist. Be it not in the dictionary doesnt make them invalid, New words are formed on a daily basis.
all do exist dont mined the op is like the word treachrous and dificate not all dictionary have the meaning

i use 15th edition even waka has a meaning
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by anibirelawal(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

all do exist dont mined the op is like the word treachrous and dificate not all dictionary have the meaning

i use 15th edition even waka has a meaning

Maybe the op dictionary is outdated.
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:26pm On May 11, 2018
anibirelawal:

op is useing oxford advance dictionary edition 7 with brown pages

dont blame him

3 Likes

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by anibirelawal(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

dont blame him

Lol, grin

2 Likes

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by blank(f): 11:54pm On May 11, 2018
Cunny means a woman's privates. Cunning is what people should use.

Pepperish should be peppery.

When you use your indicator, the verb is "to indicate". The word trafficate doesn't exist in English. Trafficator is an obsolete word.

Next tomorrow should be the day after tomorrow or overmorrow.

Overwhelmed and literally are English words.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:16am On May 12, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

dont blame him

grin
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by San2ski(m): 12:29am On May 12, 2018
They now exist
We have given them life
Soon they'll be updated in your dictionaries

We have given them life alright grin
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Beverlyrich: 1:28am On May 12, 2018
Thank you, I learnt. But literally exists, I just checked it up. But thanks anyways.

1 Like

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Horjay12(f): 1:36am On May 12, 2018
Theix9:
Trafficate.
Pepperish.
Next tomorrow.
Literally.
Cunny.
Grammer.
Alright.
Disvirgin.
Overwhelmed.

These words all have one thing in common. They Don't actually exist. They're not in the dictionary. They're just used in everyday life.

There's more.... Check out at >>> http://www.theix9.com/2018/05/wordsthatdontexist.html

Thank you�
Theix9:
Trafficate.
Pepperish.
Next tomorrow.
Literally.
Cunny.
Grammer.
Alright.
Disvirgin.
Overwhelmed.

These words all have one thing in common. They Don't actually exist. They're not in the dictionary. They're just used in everyday life.

Thank you�
Theix9:
Trafficate.
Pepperish.
Next tomorrow.
Literally.
Cunny.
Grammer.
Alright.
Disvirgin.
Overwhelmed.

Thank you�

This s true.
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Horjay12(f): 1:38am On May 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

Probably.
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Dirkcoyt: 7:16am On May 12, 2018
blank:
Cunny means a woman's privates. Cunning is what people should use.

Pepperish should be peppery.

When you use your indicator, the verb is "to indicate". The word trafficate doesn't exist in English. Trafficator is an obsolete word.

Next tomorrow should be the day after tomorrow or overmorrow.

Overwhelmed and literally are English words.

I had intention of visiting you next tomorrow but i was overwhelmed by what indicators told me about you having a pepperish cunny. then i decided i shouldn't take their words literally hence when the car ahead of me trafficate lefr i had to follow reason i couldn't make it to your house

1 Like

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Jethrolite(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2018
Words get into the dictionary from popular use. Eventually, some of them will get in.
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Maxcollins042(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2018
Theix9:
Trafficate.
Pepperish.
Next tomorrow.
Literally.
Cunny.
Grammer.
Alright.
Disvirgin.
Overwhelmed.

These words all have one thing in common. They Dont actually exist. They're not in the dictionary. They're just used in everyday life.

Thank youuu�
OP gimme some codeine grin

1 Like

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by ElFabchuks(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2018
tobillionaire:
I also discovered there's nothing like 'welldone' undecided

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by oxygenlove(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2018
thats not a problem now, simple thing. . . . , write those words on a piece of paper, . . . ., open up your lexicon,. . and thats all, u just form new words on a dictionary.
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by kmaster007: 9:08am On May 12, 2018
buhari
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by MistadeRegal(m): 9:17am On May 12, 2018
kmaster007:
buhari

undecided
Bros… how that name take relate to this thread?
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by kmaster007: 9:22am On May 12, 2018
MistadeRegal:

undecided Bros… how that name take relate to this thread?
lolz

1 Like

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Chukazu: 11:22am On May 12, 2018
And who says they can not be added?

The ones existing, it was someone that added them .

The word " Assassination " was invented and added to the dictionary by Shakespeare
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by jom28gy(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2018
Do justice to them, just correct them
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Bishopsgate(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2018
Theix9:
Trafficate.
Pepperish.
Next tomorrow.
Literally.
Cunny.
Grammer.
Alright.
Disvirgin.
Overwhelmed.

Thank youuu�

fake post. I guess the OP used a pirated dictionary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Theix9: 3:00pm On May 14, 2018
chicoMX:

Op overwhelmed does exist, and literally too.
How did you come about this anyway?

the real word is whemled....
multiplicity of dictionaries
Re: You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist by Theix9: 3:02pm On May 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Nonsense... angry alright exist
Overwhelmed past tense of overwhelm exist
Literally fvcking exist undecided
whelmed is the word bruh
literally wasn't a real word the word with that meaning is virtually.

(1) (Reply)

Avatar Robot Goes To School For Ill German Boy (images) / If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body / Prof.oye Ibidapo Obe,the Best Vice Chancellor Of The Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.