Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting (5821 Views)

Sportybet Scammed / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by sparcklin: 6:58pm On May 11, 2018
SportyBet Nigeria is a newlly beting company based in Lagos and is licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board (LSLB) under License No.0000355.
In SportyBet, you can bet on Football, Basketball, Tennis, Rugby, and Cricket.

SportyBet comprises of the following
1. sports
2. Live Betting
3. Virtuals
4. Livescore and
5. Result

READ MORE>>>http://www.sparcklin.net/simple-setthings-in-iphone/
Does it cost any money to register on SportyBet Nigeria?

Registration on SportyBet is completely free of charge.
How To Register for SportyBet Nigeria

you can either register with your Facebook user name and password or log onto the official site from HERE
> click on Register
> Enter your mobile number and your preferd password.
> Click on Create account
>You will receive a Verification Code via SMS. Please enter the received verification code and click on “Complete Registration”.
READ MORE>>>>>http://www.sparcklin.net/how-to-register-on-sportybet-nigeria-and-enjoy-easy-betting/

1 Share

Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by sotomayor: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2018
Sportybet is awesome you can register on there official site here---> Sportybet.com
Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by ebene4nija: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by darthv: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
sotomayor:
Sportybet is awesome you can register on there official site here---> Sportybet.com
cool site
Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by sotomayor: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by ebene4nija: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Will you sell your sportybet affiliate account

darthv:

cool site
Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by darthv: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2021
ebene4nija:
Will you sell your sportybet affiliate account

1billion naira
Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by ebene4nija: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
darthv:
1billion naira

The day wey dem block accounts you called me on phone for help
Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by darthv: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
ebene4nija:

The day wey dem block accounts you called me on phone for help

Blocked

When bro... Let's chat on whatsapp
Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by ebene4nija: 12:04am On Feb 20, 2021
darthv:

Blocked

When bro... Let's chat on whatsapp

See my signature
Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by lizzychom: 6:21am On Feb 21, 2021
Be careful wo the website has been cloned by the time u register they will ask for ur account details like ur bvn,ATM pin,etc wen u finish the registration they will wipe all the money in ur acct. I almost fall a victim yesterday but fortunate for me there was no money in my account.i received two text messages from my bank that my withdrawal fail due to insufficient balance.There is a thread on nairaland of victims whose money were withdrawn unauthorized I will send the link
Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by lizzychom: 6:23am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting by sotomayor: 5:42am On Mar 26, 2021
lizzychom:
https://www.nairaland.com/5081227/someone-withdrew-all-money-sportybet

Read this and save others from being a victim
sportybet use paystack for seemless withdrawal, thats why a withdrawal pin was implenmented to curb that scenerio

(1) (Reply)

New Hot Jobs At Ibadan / Vacancy In Abuja / 65 vacant positions in a Ngo, Ibadan oyo state.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.