Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 (25322 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by StudentsNG: 12:49pm On May 12, 2018
You are already sharing the duties without cooperatively thinking of how everyone will be accommodated if at all Biafra would come. First things first my friend!

micflo28:
If Biafra will ever be granted, imo indigenes will be the brain power of the nation. Imo amaka
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

congratulations....Okolie

i have never crushed on a man all my life......i wish i can divorce my husband right now and marry you....
Haaaaaaaa!!!!!
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by mistacoco: 12:52pm On May 12, 2018
Nigerians with their myopic way of reasoning. BBN is private business organize by some group of individuals to make profit. I don't see why Nigerians will be worried about the amount giving to winner of that show.

Do Nigerians know how much those guys gave to the organizers of that show? That show is a business, not a charity organization and should not be compare to a prize given to a best graduate of an institution.
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Geofavor(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2018
micflo28:
If Biafra will ever be granted, imo indigenes will be the brain power of the nation. Imo amaka

This is why Biafra is a lost cause.

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by osuofia2(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

His life would have been better off if only he had ditched his studies like Nina and gone for Big Brother Naija auditions.

Education never pays in Nigeria neither are the intelligent celebrated.

With his result,
He will sadly never step foot in places Efe and Miracle have been welcomed as kings.
Shame on Nigeria.
Funny but true

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by spencekat(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2018
Congrats
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 12, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Why is him the best graduating student in UNICAL

he sort lecturers

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by spencekat(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
wow...His first year's performance nearly ruined his massive hope of graduating with first class.. Thank God he realized this early and started to work on it..Congrats brainy dude
The guy really tried.5points,3X.

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Imo1stson: 1:04pm On May 12, 2018
As usual Imo leads. No surprises here

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Pentools(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2018
I taya for my country, I hope this news sees the light of next week, the news is just dead on arrival but come next decade #bbn 2018 go still dey trend...tomorrow person go open smelly mouth and tell me naija go better make I have hope....Oga Maxwell wey dey confuse my traveling out of this country, the thunder wey go visit you still dey do rehearsal.

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Elanqy: 2:16pm On May 12, 2018
He deserves a statue in Imo state

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by lereinter(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2018
public health now an undergrad discipline

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Postanalyser: 2:32pm On May 12, 2018
Igbo Amaka

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Mires: 2:36pm On May 12, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
When will unical Pol Sci produce ist since 87.... Each time I remember that I studied in that department I feel like crying.... When wicked men like adedokun Akpan and others taught u and furnished u with bad grades...

Hahaha. You have come again Oghena! Oghena, Oghena, Oghena. How many times did I call you?

You and your likes who claim that Nigerian lecturers don't award students their deserving grade, have you seen this?

Same institution you graduated from. No more excuse mbok

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Mires: 2:43pm On May 12, 2018
I hope Nigerian students who put their failure on lecturers will see and learn from this.
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Sundaygirl(f): 3:17pm On May 12, 2018
Congratulations great malabite. Your type goes to show we students in Unical are very hard working. Congratulations once again.

Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2018
Mires:

Hahaha. You have come again Oghena! Oghena, Oghena, Oghena. How many times did I call you?

You and your likes who claim that Nigerian lecturers don't award students their deserving grade, have you seen this?

Same institution you graduated from. No more excuse mbok
ur problem is ur nt logical in ur thoughts kk...like I said previously sm dept in unical are well organized why sm are satanic.... Since 87 no one deserves to get ist class in Pol Sci unical don't Tel me its standard..
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by ahukannakate(f): 4:05pm On May 12, 2018
Congrats
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by lekkan(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2018
Nigga looks older than 24 though
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Gerrard59(m): 5:00pm On May 12, 2018
Congratulations!

I'm most impressed by his list of volunteering activities. Dude is on his way to the WHO, UNESCO etc.

4.80? Unical tried sha. Maybe they are reading what I've been writing - schools in the east should encourage more of their students to graduate with a first class..
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Mires: 5:20pm On May 12, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
ur problem is ur nt logical in ur thoughts kk...like I said previously sm dept in unical are well organized why sm are satanic.... Since 87 no one deserves to get ist class in Pol Sci unical don't Tel me its standard..

Oghena shebi I told you that since the inception of History Department, Ui, no one has achieved First Class until last year.

History department Ui is more than 50 years. You are talking of 1987.

Whenever someone worked for it, Pol Sc, Unical will award. Mark my word.
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 12, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

congratulations....Okolie

i have never crushed on a man all my life......i wish i can divorce my husband right now and marry you....
n I thought you had sense oh
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Pleasant0778(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2018
This cannot happen in OOU.....5.0 (thrice)
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by LilieJmac: 7:49pm On May 12, 2018
Congratulations brother.
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2018
Mires:

Oghena shebi I told you that since the inception of History Department, Ui, no one has achieved First Class until last year.

History department Ui is more than 50 years. You are talking of 1987.

Whenever someone worked for it, Pol Sc, Unical will award. Mark my word.
here u go again..oga d system wether in ui or unical or anywee is just not it wen ll guys deserve it since 60 Or 87... If de like de shd eat dos grades....
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Mires: 9:07pm On May 12, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
here u go again..oga d system wether in ui or unical or anywee is just not it wen ll guys deserve it since 60 Or 87... If de like de shd eat dos grades....

No one eats grades. When someone deserves it, he/she earns it.
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Mires: 9:10pm On May 12, 2018
I hope Governor Okorocha will honour this guy at least same way he honoured Miracle.
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2018
Mires:

No one eats grades. When someone deserves it, he/she earns it.
oga sm sadist de chop am oooo
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Aspireahead(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
When will unical Pol Sci produce ist since 87.... Each time I remember that I studied in that department I feel like crying.... When wicked men like adedokun Akpan and others taught u and furnished u with bad grades...

Adedokun has retired, Akpan has moved on to other other things. He was made the Dean of Students affairs and nearly died.
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2018
Aspireahead:

Adedokun has retired, Akpan has moved on to other other things. He was made the Dean of Students affairs and nearly died.
it doesn't change the fact that they were goat heads.... I remember Akpan boasting that since he became a lecturer only two pple got A in his course and to him dst is standard...adedokun Na to fire pple e and f im sabi.... With others who think students deserve nothing...
Re: Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 by Jman06(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2018
micflo28:
Your post above is the reason why Biafra will NEVER come.

I used to support Biafra until I encountered your type during my IT. I knew from there that Biafra actualization will further pit the different Igbo states against one another.

One Nigeria forever!!!

Most Respected Courses In Nigerian Universities? / University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) / The Nigerian Law School