Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (72648 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election To September 30 / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2018
wallace1:
What is the latest?

Sorting in Progress
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2018
Seem some Aspirants agents are missing.

1. Omodeni Agent is no where to be found
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by agabusta: 4:42pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

Can you simply answer this question;

2015 vs 2018

1. PM PRICE:

2. Bag of Rice:

3. Bag of Cement:

4. Diesel:

5. I Congo of Garri:

I will stop here, just fill in the gap

My friend engineerboat, you have started again ba?

BTW nice updates. Keep it up, but drop propaganda and side shots.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by sunnedee2: 4:43pm On May 12, 2018
Aminat508:
I'm outside, where are you?
I was there this morning when a policeman stopped you for identification after Alex Grace Hotel.
Am I Correct?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1wolex85: 4:44pm On May 12, 2018
ubongokon:
i disagree with u. I lived in ekiti this fayose u so much hype is not loved by the people . Remember he is owing salary .
the people wont accept his stooge

where did I hype Fayose?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by chatom143: 4:44pm On May 12, 2018
l'm from Ekiti state, Fayemi can't win Oye local government chairmanship election. He has failed Ekiti people long time ago and never again Ekiti people wouldn't trust him with such responsibility. Fayemi is a bad loser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2018
News are flying around the venue as some delgates discussed of who they voted for or not.

Hmmmm let me not cause trouble here.

Sorting in progress

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 4:44pm On May 12, 2018
I trust the people of Ekiti. In a free and fair election (not one tainted with Obanikoros NSA money) they will vote for a credible candidate, not one whose candidate steals money meant to pay salaries and uses to pay Ozekhome legal fees for his corruption case. He then distributes N100 to people on the streets that haven't been paid salaries for months!!!
God forbid another 4 years of that in Ekiti.
Fayemi we know, Eleka or Eleko we don't know!!!

6 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1wolex85: 4:45pm On May 12, 2018
naijaceo:

The money will be taken and the votes will still go to PDP. Fayemi can and will never win Ekiti sir!

ok sir. Didn't know you were God

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 4:45pm On May 12, 2018
chatom143:
l'm from Ekiti state, Fayemi can't win Oye local government chairmanship election. He has failed Ekiti people long time ago and never again Ekiti people wouldn't trust him with such responsibility. Fayemi is a bad loser.

Evn with His Olorioko Mbo wale and Osa-Pra-pra slogan
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1wolex85: 4:47pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

Have you forgetten that

1. Sherrif factor that APC used

2. The Bastard Jiomoh Ibrahim that was used.

3. Hope u remembered that Jimoh ibrahim was still campaigning on the day of election while NTA, ADABA F.M. Poisitive F.M, Channel Tv beemed all his campaign live.

Majority just seat back at home the moment the campiagn satrt going during the election, that they better stay at home instead of wasting their votes on Jimoh Ibrahim.

That alone worked against Eyitayo Jegede

But he still came second, winning the areas pdp was expected to win.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by rejoice4eva(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2018
tesppidd:
one thing I know is that the will of the God I serve could never be to return the demonic and corrupt pdp thieves to power.

never!
If only APC is not demonic or corrupt many times more than others. Because you vowed to win election even by all means. If that is what Jonathan did, where Will your Buhari be today.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by yns4real: 4:51pm On May 12, 2018
Votes sorting area.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by UnchangeableGod: 4:52pm On May 12, 2018
senatordave1:
I see apc winning 10 lgas with pdp struggling the remaining 6 with sdp.just as mimiko's candidate was defeated so shall that of fayose fall.meanwhile mimiko was politically stronger and performed far better than fayose.fayose will end up like him
May I remind you sir that former Governor Mimiko and his candidate were distracted from campaigning because of the court case over the authentic PDP candidate between Jegede and Jimoh Ibrahim. When the air was cleared, INEC refused to shift to polls to allow Jegede campaign. That was how APC won Ondo State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by chatom143: 4:52pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

Evn with His Olorioko Mbo wale and Osa-Pra-pra slogan

l'm telling you the reality, forget slogan.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 4:53pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

So who is NNPC Paying Subsidy to, You Company Abi, wa bi gba lo jare.

Omo abi nile ire , a ma wuwa rere

Omoluabi a ma wu iwa rere.

Toju iwa re ore mi,

Iwa eni ni so eni.

Ba wo ni iwa re ore mi.

Iwa re is ODO Pokila
Ignorance is truly a disease!!!
The NNPC under Buhari doesn't pay subsidy to anybody!!! The NNPC is the sole importer of PMS in Nigeria. They pay money in dollars to the refineries abroad for fuel cargoes. These cargoes arrive Nigeria and are stored in private and governent owned Jetties. Then local marketers like Total and Mobil buy from the NNPC at a rate that the NNPC has fixed. Nobody gets a dime from the government. It's simple buying and selling at a fixed rate. This is in contrast to what obtained under Jonathan where PDP people simply forged documents to show that they imported PMS and presented these documents to Diezani and Okonjo Iweala to prove they imported PMS when they never did. Jonathan's government then approved payment for these PDP criminals that didn't import anything. That is the difference between the thief Jonathan and Buhari. Thank God some of these subsidy fraud cases are still in court. You can Google and read the details. I know the EFCC has secured at least 2 convictions.
My advise to you is to listen less to the likes of Fayose and FFK. They know why they are always economical with the truth. They know they are going down and will do anything dishonorable and evil to stay afloat, like drowning pigs!

7 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Lumig: 4:53pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:
EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Sat 12th May Live Updates .

It is no longer news that last Saturday Apc primary ended in a chaos and fiasco which made the election committee to postpone the primary.

Today May 12th had been fixed for the reschedule election.

Follow the thread for a live updates.
I don't care who wins this primary election, what I'm after is someone who will make Oshokobastard Fayose pay for how he has turned Ekiti workers to EDUCATED BEGGARS. And going round deceiving everyone that he's lover of the people. In fact anyone that would not cover Fayose's sins will do

4 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2018
1wolex85:

But he still came second, winning the areas pdp was expected to win.

Yes He came Second, he only have 24 hour to officially campaign to the election.

Jimoh campaigned right on the election day.

Well let me focus on this Primary update jare, Ekit, Ile Uyi, Ile Eye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by chatom143: 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:
I trust the people of Ekiti. In a free and fair election (not one tainted with Obanikoros NSA money) they will vote for a credible candidate, not one whose candidate steals money meant to pay salaries and uses to pay Ozekhome legal fees for his corruption case. He then distributes N100 to people on the streets that haven't been paid salaries for months!!!

Forget drama and story, Fayemi is the caused of all the problems in Ekiti today. so spare us the whole stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
Balot box for Aspirants with no delegates will be put aside in open space for everybody to see

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Lumig: 4:56pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:
you made sense bro
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by whyman(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're behaving like an illiterate. PMS price rose because we stopped paying money to Jonathan's PDP people as subsidy. Now the NNPC is the sole importer of petrol and no money is disappearing anywhere as subsidy.
The price of rice and other esse rivals rose post 2015 because we didn't have any dollars left after the price of oil tanked! Jonathan fritted everything away on Dasuki, Diezani, Mama peace and traditional rulers. He used our foreign reserves to contest an election he lost! The rest of the dollars he stored in an apartment in Lekki. That s why the price of commodities rose post 2015. There was scarcity of foreign exchange to import anything. But thanks to sound economic management our reserves have risen by more than 60% from 2015 to 2018. Inflation has been trending downwards for close to 10 consecutive months now! You won't know all these because you're an illiterate that uses the price of garri to judge economic policy. Ode!!!

I pray that God bless you abundantly, you're one of the country's rare gem who really understand things and very intelligent. Unlike the majority mumu that MMM stole their pocket dry because of lack of common sense.

They believe Buhari is the cause of all these economy bruhaha, because that's what they planted in their memory. They believe money should flow like river and jobless youths should be the beneficiary. When Buhari called us lazy youths, they were shouting up and down. Are we not lazy? Simple analysis or reasoning why things are like these is beyond them.

It is not a surprise, most of them were sponsored to "Abule" to write WAEC. Graduated without job but driving cars around earning pocket money instead of looking for job. They can't even started a job of #50K to gain experience all they ever want is to be like Davido, Whizkid and Olamide.

May God help us if as youths we can't reason and differentiate our left from right. Know the truth and it shall set you free.

Buhari is not an angel and nor his party but he had started the journey to another level for this country only if we have the will power to pursue and continue it, instead of going back to the murky water of I don't care politics. Youths are out there campaigning for Presidency - this is the right move in the right direction. We need to sanitize our polity.

If what happens in Ekiti last week happens 4 years ago, that's the end and someone with the mightiest brute force will emerge and that'll be the end of the story. Who were they using? We - youths. You saw him with charms, he had bargained his future for hundreds or thousands of naira - those are the lazy youths.

4 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by yns4real: 4:57pm On May 12, 2018
Update: TheCable

Do you know Oosha, the ‘untouchable’ APC youth leader who disrupted the primary Al-Makura "won't forget in a hurry"?

Identified as Demola Adeusi, Oosha is the APC youth leader in the Ekiti central senatorial district. He was a principal character in the disruption.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by toluxe0075: 4:58pm On May 12, 2018
If Apc picks fayemi, apc will lose heavily again and again. Fayemi literally burnt his finger in his last tenure as the governor of Ekiti state. I doubt the teachers he planned on sacking when he conducted his competence test will vote for him, neither will he get votes from the local government workers he planned on trimming to 500. If you know Ekiti politics, majority of the votes come from the aforementioned category of people. But I must salute his courage for coming back to contest so early after his recent humiliation.

4 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
chatom143:

Forget drama and story, Fayemi is the caused of all the problems in Ekiti today. so spare us the whole stories.
Bros has Fayose given you details of how he spent the bailout funds from the FG? The budget support facility from the FG nko? When Adeosun was asking for accountability on how the money was spent in Ekiti, Fayose almost went to court to prove that it wasn't the FGs business. Till date nobody knows how Ekitis share of the bailout was spent. I'm sure that's Fayemis fault?

9 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 5:00pm On May 12, 2018
Hot tension already
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2018
Its still between Faparusi and Fayemi
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by TemmyWon(f): 5:02pm On May 12, 2018
naijaceo:

You claimed Fayemi got your friends jobs so I expect this from you. I can better than this. Last week, Fayemi's representative was on air (Voice FM), almost 90% of callers advised him to step down and concentrate on his present post as a minister.

This is not about me only!
Egbon scoot that somewhere else. Their achievements while in office should be contrasted and let the winner win.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by yns4real: 5:03pm On May 12, 2018
This is Oosha.

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by toxblue2411: 5:05pm On May 12, 2018
I am tired of those people that are not from ekiti but keep saying trash here...ekiti people hate fayemi and his apc like anything.....pdp will win all the 16 local govt again on July 14

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:
Its still between Faparusi and Fayemi

Who is Faparusi again?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Sheggun1: 5:06pm On May 12, 2018
toxblue2411:
I am tired of those people that are not from ekiti but keep saying trash here...ekiti people hate fayemi and his apc like anything.....pdp will win all the 16 local govt again on July 14
are u from ekiti

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Port Harcourt Rivers Named After Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.