Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (72650 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election To September 30 / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Fayose didn't spend money in 2014? The NSA money koro flew in for him from Jonathan in 2014, where did it all go? Fayose used soldiers and policemen plus NSA money to win in 2014. Please stop spreading lies. Captain sagir koli's tape is still available online for all to listen to. You can't rewrite history.

Are u in Ekiti for the election.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2018
SeyeMan:

This time around, we give you Assurance say É no go be.
at least buhari will award billions of naira for his campaign and rigging too that will be resisted by the good people of ekiti state. fayemi is a big failure and professional thief. I listened to Ologundudu tape and I was disappointed in what fayemi did in his government then. it was corruption all through. spending billions of naira to build government house. his books of corruption will be read to the general public back. you haven't see anything yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 12, 2018
GoggleB:
Ekiti APCdecides

FIRST BOX
Fayemi 45
Segun oni 28
Gbenga 12
Oluyede 9
#EkitiAPCDecides#

2nd Box still counting....

Chai! See Margin. What of Daramola and co?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 6:02pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Immunity so Dino does not have immunity,Saraki nko am hundred percent sure that fayose his clean if efcc could not hold fayemi responsible for the embezzlement of fund is it fayose is going nowhere
No my very intelligent madam, Dino doesn't enjoy any immunity. That's why he's in police custody now. Saraki's case at the CCT is still ongoing. He too doesn't enjoy any immunity.
Now i have a clear understanding of the kind of people that support Fayose thanks to you. You have opened my eyes. Thanks alot!

7 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by orimahspence: 6:03pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Immunity so Dino does not have immunity,Saraki nko am hundred percent sure that fayose his clean if efcc could not hold fayemi responsible for the embezzlement of fund is it fayose is going nowhere

Deola, Dino has no immunity covering him , only Governor , deputy ,President and Vp have, that said, ranking South west Governors in term of performance, Fayose would be among 1-3, only fools will argue this!!

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

My parent are civil servants in ekiti state so I know how it feels not to collect salary but for me to still support him he is different, because something is not as hard as when fayemi was dere and I know things we become worst if he emerge at least it better then when you hear dey would be given over 200 workers sack letter next week
very true my sister, soon you will hear that he want to build another governors office. fayemi and Apc will be disgrace in the south west states.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by orimahspence: 6:05pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

No my very intelligent madam, Dino doesn't enjoy any immunity. That's why he's in police custody now. Saraki's case at the CCT is still ongoing. He too doesn't enjoy any immunity.
Now i have a clear understanding of the kind of people that support Fayose thanks to you. You have opened my eyes. Thanks alot!

Ogbeni shut the Bleep up, are you an island?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by damocool(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
very true my sister, soon you will hear that he want to build another governors office. fayemi and Apc will be disgrace in the south west states.
I think fayose is doing that already.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2018
orimahspence:

Deola, Dino has no immunity covering him , only Governor , deputy ,President and Vp have, that said, ranking South west Governors in term of performance, Fayose would be among 1-3, only fools will argue this!!
very true, ekiti state position in neco results so far since 3 years ago placed ekiti state first. ekiti state has been leading in that regard. it was failure all through during fayemi time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 12, 2018
Aminat508! How is the result going?

These people arguing no kuku let us see road again
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 6:10pm On May 12, 2018
orimahspence:

Ogbeni shut the Bleep up, are you an island?
By their fruits.....another Fayose supporter!
I'm sure you typed this post while queuing up to collect your daily N100 and akara from Fayose and Lere.

5 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by patrickmuf(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

They have ruined this forum, that's how you'll find them in almost every section jumping on subjects they have no clue about.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2018
damocool:
I think fayose is doing that already.
lol when
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by naijaceo: 6:13pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

My parent are civil servants in ekiti state so I know how it feels not to collect salary but for me to still support him he is different, because something is not as hard as when fayemi was dere and I know things we become worst if he emerge at least it better then when you hear dey would be given over 200 workers sack letter next week

Some of this guys are not from Ekiti.... And this is how it always end. A rented crowd and real crowd. Online supporters and the real voters...
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by kolexy(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2018
engineerboat:

That's Gbenga Aluko Brother to famous Tosin Aluko The parrot Man

Tosin Aluko is not related to Gbenga Aluko. Tosin used to be married to T.K Aluko, while Gbenga is a son of the late Prof of Economics.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Thank you for telling me how stupid you, I don't need to argue with yuh because you are dumb that your eyes that just opened will turn blind now
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Your so bitter and unrealistic.apart from ekiti,pdp is getting weaker in all other yoruba states,almost dead.why are you being deceived by the farce of a primary pdp conducted and the inevitable victory of senator adeleke? Do you realize that apc is stronger in south south than pdp in south west? Does it mean apc is going to take over south south
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by blazer2018: 6:15pm On May 12, 2018
orimahspence:

I don't know where you live or work but i beg to differ...He's not among the first four...He may be the most loved governor by the masses, but his achievements, both at his 1st coming and now is absolutely nothing when you compare it with Ambode's, Amosun's, Ajimobi's and Rauf's.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by hotboz: 6:15pm On May 12, 2018
Aminat508:
the color of my outfit?

Can you oblige me the indulgence of seeing you before you leave Ekiti? I became your fan after the role you played in the treatment of the daughter of an Ekiti woman flown to India for treatment.

Even if it's just for seconds.. thanks

4 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by TemmyWon(f): 6:15pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

It's obvious your parents might be fired for incompetence. Your grammar and punctuation need my mother's attention. I trust my Mum's ability. #bringiton she'd trump the test

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by chatom143: 6:16pm On May 12, 2018
Fayose look, when Fayemi win the primary election of APC. If you know, you know.

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by LustreChris(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Ado central now.... Four more to go
# EkitiAPC decides

What's the latest now?
Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Your so bitter and unrealistic.apart from ekiti,pdp is getting weaker in all other yoruba states,almost dead.why are you being deceived by the farce of a primary pdp conducted and the inevitable victory of senator adeleke? Do you realize that apc is stronger in south south than pdp in south west? Does it mean apc is going to take over south south
pdp is getting back osun state too. you will watch the results of the poll. after osun oyo state too will follow.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by gamaliel9: 6:17pm On May 12, 2018
All politics is local..this what Oshokomole has been doing.....being close to grassroot....

Sai Eleka
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by EarthXmetahuman: 6:17pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

It obvious you don't read news I can't waste my time explaining things to ignorant people support whoever you want to but pls remove sentiment only a realistic person would say the truth
lol

Fayoshe built a bridge, the news is all over the Internet with pictures of same bridge flying around for days.

Fayoshe eats pomo, it trends on twitter.

Now he asked a simple question, you are referring to some unknown news.

Where is the rice pyramid or fayoshe's achievement in agriculture.
Proof shouldn't be hard to provide.

6 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by NothingDoMe: 6:17pm On May 12, 2018
tesppidd:
Stay there and be waiting for facts.

People who looted have refunded money.

Those on in the looters' list have failed to sue.

EFCC will continue to haunt them.

Stay there and be waiting for facts.

And By The Way if you're thinking APC will lose power anytime soon,

You are very naive.
Okorocha who was supposed to deliver Imo by hook and crook, has lost to a less influential deputy. Fayemi is about winning thereby giving PDP the much needed win in Ekiti state.

As for EFCC that arrests people driving flashy cars and closing cases against corrupt politicians that join APC. Let's face it this government is useless. I'm not even sure that you that is typing has eaten anything reasonable today sef. That's why I mostly just laugh at you Buhari supporters because we are all in it together and you don't even realize it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 6:18pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Thank you for telling me how stupid you, I don't need to argue with yuh because you are dumb that your eyes that just opened will turn blind now
Madam i'll advise you to take time off a public forum like this and work on your spoken English and your grammar. Stop embarrassing yourself in public Ms Kemi Badmus. I won't enter the gutter with you and call you names. That would make me a pig like yourself.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by TemmyWon(f): 6:18pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

It's obvious your parents might be fired for incompetence. Your grammar and punctuation need my mother's attention. I trust my Mum's ability. #bringiton she'd trump the test
PS. I don't usually insult on nairaland but you've been rude to people se wo mo?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SeyeMan(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
pdp is getting back osun state too. you will watch the results of the poll. after osun oyo state too will follow.

Dream your dream

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by gamaliel9: 6:22pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Dont mind them...pls save this page...Okpolo eye is now running around Abuja,so that Oyo is not taken away from him..after Oyo,Osun will go,he will have only Lagos to rule..he is always talking about democracy but will turn around to impose candidates at the backyard...allow the people to vote,if they vote a baboon in,then next time they will learn and vote in human being.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by hotboz: 6:24pm On May 12, 2018
Those of you arguing on this thread is not different from political thugs because if given the physical chance, you might resolve to assault on one another.

Why can't you just let us enjoy the update in peace. After then, you might draw ur conclusions and observations.

I live in Ado-Ekiti and I've restrained myself from involving in your banters. Pls stop!!

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by teebaxy(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

We need to relate, I think we share Same ideolies ...here is my whatsapp no;08131168186

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Port Harcourt Rivers Named After Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.