Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (72672 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election To September 30 / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SeyeMan(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

It obvious you don't read news I can't waste my time explaining things to ignorant people support whoever you want to but pls remove sentiment only a realistic person would say the truth

See this one sef undecided Is this one even a Fayose supporter? simple question, she can't even answer someone

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 12, 2018
Lumig:
Don't mind these Fayose ass-lickers,Fayose has kept all their brains in his pocket

You obviously don't have a functional brain
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Aminat508(f): 5:33pm On May 12, 2018
sunnedee2:

I was there this morning when a policeman stopped you for identification after Alex Grace Hotel.
Am I Correct?
the color of my outfit?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by TemmyWon(f): 5:34pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Pls tell me how fayemi did better in terms of infrastructure mention one project that fayemi completed during his tenure and also explain the 10billion naira he borrowed don't forget to tell us why he was owing workers over7monrh salary despite the fact that dere is not recession and tell me why a sane governor will go and build a multi million naira house on the top of a rock all in the name of government house if you can tell me this I will gladly support you
Egbon mo wi bee mo! Fayemi owed just one month before he left which Fayose refused to pay till date. Any debt owed in Ekiti right now is courtesy the pomo seller.
Beside, what is the economical benefit of that flyover anyway. Do we really have that much traffic? Moto melo lo wa l'Ekiti. My doctor friends don't even have cars. We are impoverished and need enlightenment. #Fayemi

4 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by orimahspence: 5:36pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Shut up how many times have Ekiti people lined up in your presence to collect 100naira your nose like generator plug when other governors are busy distributing frying pan una no talk ooo is it a crime for a state governor to give rice to his people during festive period, I don't know your problem but I really want to know am not in any party but obviously fayose is far better than fayemi and Segun oni joined together, go to the news fayemi debt up till today all the bail out cannot even pay the debt, fayose came out analyze everything paper never forgets read thoroughly before you say trash

I lives in Ekiti, Fayose is an icon loved by many, let them continue to deceive themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by dsobey: 5:36pm On May 12, 2018
toxblue2411:
go to ekiti state and do ur public opinion no Matter how I started arguing with u here...fayemi plunger ekiti state into heavy debt 90% of projects been done by fayose... no one rigged election in ekiti don't b deceived by apc propaganda....fayemi shared 5000 during that election people collected it and voted fayose..
for my area, Fayemi spent enough cash but the people were clearly against him. No mind those funny people with their stomach infrastructure rants. As a matter of fact, I got fayemi money and voted fayose. Fayose didn't have to spend. People were even buying his campaign caps and T-shirts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 5:38pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Shut up how many times have Ekiti people lined up in your presence to collect 100naira your nose like generator plug when other governors are busy distributing frying pan una no talk ooo is it a crime for a state governor to give rice to his people during festive period, I don't know your problem but I really want to know am not in any party but obviously fayose is far better than fayemi and Segun oni joined together, go to the news fayemi debt up till today all the bail out cannot even pay the debt, fayose came out analyze everything paper never forgets read thoroughly before you say trash
Madam thanks to Lere Olayinka, we get to see pictures of what everyday Ekiti is like. If Fayose isn't frying Akara on the street, he's distributing N100 somewhere. If he isn't gisting and driving with okada riders, he is in one mama put in Ado analysing politics. He has eaten all your salaries for months and he knows the only way to make it less obvious is to pretend to enjoy your poverty with you. Continue enjoying his daily dose of akara and N100. I just pray for your sake that it doesn't continue for the next 4years.

6 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2018
Some stubborn delegate sha

Ojudu 1 vote

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by airmark(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2018
Fayose will be happy if Fayemi wins.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 12, 2018
TemmyWon:

Egbon mo wi bee mo! Fayemi owed just one month before he left which Fayose refused to pay till date. Any debt owed in Ekiti right now is courtesy the pomo seller.
Beside, what is the economical benefit of that flyover anyway. Do we really have that much traffic? Moto melo lo wa l'Ekiti. My doctor friends don't even have cars. We are impoverished and need enlightenment. #Fayemi

I shake my in disarray why do Nigerians think like this, why do they move the headquarter of Nigeria from calabar to Lagos back then, infrastructure has a lot of things to do in the development of a state you don't expect everything to be work work work appearance matters a lot ekiti people are so ungrateful, the fly over alone showing a friend in China to invest arouse his interest who will come to invest in a country looking like a village

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by edupedia: 5:41pm On May 12, 2018
Emmalex45:
Buhari and Osinbajo are Like Codeine and
Tramadol. Buhari is Codeine and Osinbajo is
Tramadol. Just like Codeine and Tramadol,
they ruin Nigeria’s youth. Just like Codeine
and Tramadol, they do not take
responsibility for their actions. Lets Ban Them like Codeine and Tramadol!

.....keep writing Nollywood comedies till 2023...

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 5:42pm On May 12, 2018
dsobey:
for my area, Fayemi spent enough cash but the people were clearly against him. No mind those funny people with their stomach infrastructure rants. As a matter of fact, I got fayemi money and voted fayose. Fayose didn't have to spend. People were even buying his campaign caps and T-shirts.
Fayose didn't spend money in 2014? The NSA money koro flew in for him from Jonathan in 2014, where did it all go? Fayose used soldiers and policemen plus NSA money to win in 2014. Please stop spreading lies. Captain sagir koli's tape is still available online for all to listen to. You can't rewrite history.

6 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SeyeMan(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2018
dsobey:

This time around, we give you Assurance say É no go be.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Madam thanks to Lere Olayinka, we get to see pictures of what everyday Ekiti is like. If Fayose isn't frying Akara on the street, he's distributing N100 somewhere. If he isn't gisting and driving with okada riders, he is in one mama put in Ado analysing politics. He has eaten all your salaries for months and he knows the only way to make it less obvious is to pretend to enjoy your poverty with you. Continue enjoying his daily dose of akara and N100. I just pray for your sake that it doesn't continue for the next 4years.

Thank you let it continue is it a crime for a governor to stop by the road and buy Pomo or eat in mama put that is the way he lives and you can't change it because that his personality and how does that make him a bad governor beside who told you ekiti people are suffering even kogi and osun that dey are owing over a year salary don't say this trash
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 12, 2018
It's about to go DOWN, Ekiti, are you ready?

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

I shake my in disarray why do Nigerians think like this, why do they move the headquarter of Nigeria from calabar to Lagos back then, infrastructure has a lot of things to do in the development of a state you don't expect everything to be work work work appearance matters a lot ekiti people are so ungrateful, the fly over alone showing a friend in China to invest arouse his interest who will come to invest in a country looking like a village

You are too pretty than this unnecessary arguments o grin wink cheesy wink cheesy u no go live Non-Ekiti indigenes alone to argue what they don't know.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Fayose didn't spend money in 2014? The NSA money koro flew in for him from Jonathan in 2014, where did it all go? Fayose used soldiers and policemen plus NSA money to win in 2014. Please stop spreading lies. Captain sagir koli's tape is still available online for all to listen to. You can't rewrite history.

Even a blind man knows the defeat his clear how will you rig 16 local government if you guys are sure of the yeye tape why didn't you file a law suit against him yeye dey smell
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SeyeMan(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Thank you let it continue is it a crime for a governor to stop by the road and buy Pomo or eat in mama put that is the way he lives and you can't change it because that his personality and how does that make him a bad governor beside who told you ekiti people are suffering even kogi and osun that dey are owing over a year salary don't say this trash

You are not the one being owed salary, thats why you can be preaching on the benefits of not regularly collecting salary when and as at when due.

My twin brother had to recently ditch Ondo State civil service for private employment. Iknow what he went through.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by sunnedee2: 5:46pm On May 12, 2018
Aminat508:
the color of my outfit?
Cant recall... But remembered vividly you wore a short sleeves top and trousers.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 5:46pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Lol this is incredible!!!
So you actually agree that things are bad in Ekiti but not as bad as Kogi!
So because you think you are better than Kogi, the ponmo sharing and akara frying should continue for 4 more years?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by patrickmuf(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

You make sense jor, people spewing trash how on earth will a reasonable person want fayemi as against fayose, fayose is the only governor that have seen that analyses the way he spend all the allocation entering ekiti and beside is it only fayose that is owing workers out of all the 36 states in Nigeria 30 states are owing there workers, forget sentiment the truth is that fayose is still the best governor ekiti has ever produced
This is the average Nigerian talking...So because other states are owing, Fayose should not be questioned even against the Bach drop of bailout funds the state has received? Suffering and smiling...

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by edupedia: 5:48pm On May 12, 2018
deboysben:
Fayemi ti take over. It's obvious apc gonna lose ekiti.

....why are u so afraid of Fayemi?...
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SeyeMan(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2018
patrickmuf:
This is the average Nigerian talking...So because other states are owing, Fayose should be questioned even against the Bach drop of bailout funds the state has received? Suffering and smiling...

Help us tell her o. Maybe Fayose brother have promis her marriage... kiss

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 5:52pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Even a blind man knows the defeat his clear how will you rig 16 local government if you guys are sure of the yeye tape why didn't you file a law suit against him yeye dey smell
He has immunity, he is a governor. Nobody can file anything against him. Thats why he's doing all the things he's doing now. Because he knows a time will come when he will answer to the law for his crimes.The EFCC is waiting for his immunity to expire. Then the poultry case from 2006 and the koro NSA case will start afresh. It's that your salary he's refused to pay you for months that he's going to use to defend himself when judgement day comes. Ozekhome will enjoy the 7month outstanding salaries of Ekiti civil servants.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by escodotman: 5:52pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

The only problem you have with a governor is that he sees nothing wrong in identifying with the masses and his people whenever has the chance to do so?? Are governors or people in government gods that it becomes a taboo if they are seen mingling with the ordinary citizens or eating with them?? What is you people's problem?? I don't understand some people's problem in this country.....poverty mentality! You prefer a man who mingled with you and could even offer to wash to your clothes just because he was seeking for your votes, and when he wins, he would never come close to the people who elected him again but drives around in tinted-glass convoy?? Some people are just the enemy and the problem of inclusive government and government of the masses in this country. FYI, I'm not supporting Fayose he only distributes rice and chicken during festive periods which many other APC governors have even been copying since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by TemmyWon(f): 5:52pm On May 12, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Just as they've been investing in other States with flyover. Infrastructure that will not be fully utilized is a waste. Even Lagos is forcing people to use pedestrian bridge. undecided

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2018
Ado central now.... Four more to go # EkitiAPC decides
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Aminat508(f): 5:54pm On May 12, 2018
sunnedee2:

Cant recall... But remembered vividly you wore a short sleeves top and trousers.
Nooo...... tongue I'm inside now, putting on a red long sleeve top
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by patrickmuf(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2018
toxblue2411:
even Segundo oni or bimbo daramola cannot deliver just one local govt.... heavy defeat awaits apc come July 14..i am from ekiti state
Simple question, are you satisfied with the performance of Fayose in lieu of the resources available to him?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 12, 2018
SeyeMan:

You are not the one being owed salary, thats why you can be preaching on the benefits of not regularly collecting salary when and as at when due.

My twin brother had to recently ditch Ondo State civil service for private employment. Iknow what he went through.

My parent are civil servants in ekiti state so I know how it feels not to collect salary but for me to still support him he is different, because something is not as hard as when fayemi was dere and I know things we become worst if he emerge at least it better then when you hear dey would be given over 200 workers sack letter next week
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by GoggleB(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2018
Ekiti APCdecides

FIRST BOX
Fayemi 45
Segun oni 28
Gbenga 12
Oluyede 9
#EkitiAPCDecides#

2nd Box still counting....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

He has immunity, he is a governor. Nobody can file anything against him. Thats why he's doing all the things he's doing now. Because he knows a time will come when he will answer to the law for his crimes.The EFCC is waiting for his immunity to expire. Then the poultry case from 2006 and the koro NSA case will start afresh. It's that your salary he's refused to pay you for months that he's going to use to defend himself when judgement day comes. Ozekhome will enjoy the 7month outstanding salaries of Ekiti civil servants.

Immunity so Dino does not have immunity,Saraki nko am hundred percent sure that fayose his clean if efcc could not hold fayemi responsible for the embezzlement of fund is it fayose is going nowhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.