Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby (42668 Views)

Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 11:06am On May 12, 2018
bigjoe1000:
did any one noticed notice where she said even if my husband is angry i beg him?dis is quality of a good wife

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by godliman: 11:08am On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe's food for thought
Banky W had an apprentice called Wizkid.
Wizkid's oga Banky had a bestfriend called TeeBillz,

TeeBillz had a wife called Tiwa Savage.
Tiwa Savage now shares a world with Wizkid.

In simpler terms,
Wizkid is now fvcking his oga's best friend's wife.

MORAL

Never say Never,
Impossible is nothing so never give up on yourself.
Set your eyes on the goal, one day your fantasies will become a reality.

By the way,
No comment on Mercy Johnson. The Igbo's have a proverb that says, "you can't use your hand to cover a pregnancy for so long".
I CANT MAKE ANY MORAL SENSE OUT OF THIS. ARE PROMOTING PERVERSION

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 11:08am On May 12, 2018
Let it not crash mbok.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Okpabidavid(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2018
Sum people can take want those not belongs to them in Nigerian . . . . .wizkid is one of them he is trying someone marriage
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by tydi(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2018
OsuGanja:
Mercy is still beautiful but not as hot like she used to be...Kudos to real women out there !! And y’all guys should learn to respect women yo!! I know they are supernaturally crazy but the truth is without a woman in a mans life he won’t become a MAN.

explain how a man will become less of himself without a woman, is it that his manhood would stop working or what ,, pls xplian..
I'm more curious than curiosity! pls EXPLAIN
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 11:13am On May 12, 2018
OsuGanja:
Mercy is still beautiful but not as hot like she used to be...Kudos to real women out there !! And y’all guys should learn to respect women yo!! I know they are supernaturally crazy but the truth is without a woman in a mans life he won’t become a MAN.

Things weak men/pussy niggas always say
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 11:13am On May 12, 2018
a wise woman keeps her home together.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Abudu2000(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
we kogites rocks
dino rocks too grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 11:19am On May 12, 2018
I'm one of her biggest fans.

But the only thing I so hate about her is her State of origin. I hate Kogi State and everything that has to do with it, including her people.

Once you're from Kogi, carry your evil traits commot for my side. Kogi, I'll never like.

Fvck Igala
Fvck Igbira (epitome of evil)
Fvck Kaba
Fvck everything that in one way or the other relates to Kogi State
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by kaydp: 11:20am On May 12, 2018
Irrespective of the guy's actions. Are you kidding me?
bigjoe1000:
did any one noticed where she said even if my husband is angry i beg him?dis is quality of a good wife

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Cr7sBabe(f): 11:34am On May 12, 2018
ladiesreject:
I'm one of her biggest fans.

But the only thing I so hate about her is her State of origin. I hate Kogi State and everything that has to do with it, including her people.

Once you're from Kogi, carry your evil traits commot for my side. Kogi, I'll never like.

Fvck Igala
Fvck Igbira (epitome of evil)
Fvck Kaba
Fvck everything that in one way or the other relates to Kogi State
We no kuku beg you to like us, we are cool like that....too much weed

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Kobicove(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2018
Is she still having more babies? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by jestkev(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2018
1stolax:
Hmn!

Kudos to those guys who married all those leftover retired oloshos...

After about 30 body counts, Una dey try kiss kiss kiss
Why would you said what you dont know. Self discipline is important. Not everyone does dat.Have u not met a lady and after all de good times, she never let u in?
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by myrates: 11:49am On May 12, 2018
Colourich:
She beg her husband when he is angry, she wants to keep her marriage. Feminists won't like this cheesy.
Abi nah! Good one mercy, may your beautiful home never brake. (Amin)
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 11:53am On May 12, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

We no kuku beg you to like us, we are cool like that....too much weed

Kogi State is cursed.

A state with a major road that connects north and south of Nigeria but so underdeveloped.

Too many evil people.

I won't be surprised if you're evil too, cos at the sight of a kogite, all I see is evil.

Abeg, Shey una no go change?
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by AngelicBeing: 12:02pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe's FOOD FOR THOUGHT

In simpler terms,
Wizkid is now servicing his oga's best friend's wife.

MORAL

Never say Never,

By the way,
No comment on Mercy Johnson. The Igbo's have a proverb that says, "you can't use your hand to cover a pregnancy for so long".
Hian shocked

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe's FOOD FOR THOUGHT

In simpler terms,
Wizkid is now servicing his oga's best friend's wife.

MORAL

Never say Never,

By the way,
Hmm, oh well, At least the old you is gradually coming back.

I had start to wonder if you had compromised.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by OsuGanja(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2018
ladiesreject:

Things weak men/pussy niggas always say

Your Moniker says it all... Men like you have 5yr old girls inside them...Biatch
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by OsuGanja(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2018
tydi:

explain how a man will become less of himself without a woman, is it that his manhood would stop working or what ,, pls xplian..
I'm more curious than curiosity! pls EXPLAIN

Ask your daddy how much your mom has been supportive to him and maybe you’d get what I’m saying ..
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:52pm On May 12, 2018
ladiesreject:

Kogi State is cursed.

A state with a major road that connects north and south of Nigeria but so underdeveloped.

Too many evil people.

I won't be surprised if you're evil too, cos at the sight of a kogite, all I see is evil.

Abeg, Shey una no go change?
me evil?
well, learn not to say everything
even if you know everything.
Have a nice day.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by tydi(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2018
OsuGanja:

Ask your daddy how much your mom has been supportive to him and maybe you’d get what I’m saying ..

he said what she is good at is in the ozza room,, to giving birth to us, raising us and doing all the house chores.. in the course of his explanation I see no use of her to him rather than the stated above.
so pls explain to me more further how without a woman ,a man can't further with his life

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by OsuGanja(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2018
tydi:

he said what she is good at is in the ozza room,, to giving birth to us, raising us and doing all the house chores.. in the course of his explanation I see no use of her to him rather than the stated above.
so pls explain to me more further how without a woman ,a man can't further with his life

I honestly feel you’re too young to understand therefore I’d rather have you learn through experience... Stay safe and quote me no more
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by meobizy(f): 1:16pm On May 12, 2018
I do not care. My benchmark for a good marriage these days is ten years. It is only after ten years I believe one can brag about their marriage and give others quality advice.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 12, 2018
jestkev:

Why would you said what you dont know. Self discipline is important. [s]Not everyone does dat.Have u not met a lady and after all de good times, she never let u in?
[/s]
Never!
Unless I'm not really interested in her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by tydi(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2018
OsuGanja:

I honestly feel you’re too young to understand therefore I’d rather have you learn through experience... Stay safe and quote me no more

grandpa it hasn't gotten to not quoting you no more ,its feels painful you came up with something you can't elaborately explain, so why pissing off,. anyway,I sense all in your moniker..

you're still finding it hard why and how you became an OSU.

next time don't raise a point you know nothing about.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by OsuGanja(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2018
tydi:

grandpa it hasn't gotten to not quoting you no more ,its feels painful you came up with something you can't elaborately explain, so why pissing off,. anyway,I sense all in your moniker..

you're still finding it hard why and how you became an OSU.

next time don't raise a point you know nothing about.

Firstly I’m not pissed son... Secondly there’s no point explaining real shit to you.. You’re still young ..

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by amicable09(f): 2:30pm On May 12, 2018
kazyhm:

abeg teach me how to count body
Lol. I remember asking a similar question last year when a silly friend asked about my body count. Lol

My response was out of this world!
Silly guy laughed and laughed. Lol.
Now that I think of it, I'm laughing.

How can anyone even ask such a question?
After I knew what it meant, I called him and blasted him. Yeye friend.

Body count Ko. Blood count ni.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by emmasege: 2:34pm On May 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:
The broom they used to flog one awaits the other....
Appreciate success when you see one. Did the former marriage of her hubby last this long?

Mercy seems highly determined to make success of her marriage. She appears to be the kind of woman that could tolerate mistake or willful misbehavior from her hubby when he occasionally errs. Such women keep their matrimony much longer than the intolerant ones.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Ayobami7(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2018
Lovely family
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by xtervaganza(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2018
“I am not letting my husband go; even when he is angry, I would beg him”

When you see a pretty woman who is not arrogant, respects her husband and her marriage you have to stand up to give her a salute

You, ma'am have earned my respect
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by GreatrAnalyst: 3:08pm On May 12, 2018
Those are touching words.
Wisdom not common in this generation.
While she not willing to let the husband go shouldn't result to the husband being a beast in the relationship, it suffices to say that it takes 2 to tango. Working marriage works by the two adults involved.

A wise woman uses her own hand to build her home. And yeah in the presence of an understanding husband too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos / Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz / Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.