Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby (42670 Views)

Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by GreatrAnalyst: 3:11pm On May 12, 2018
xtervaganza:
“I am not letting my husband go; even when he is angry, I would beg him”

When you see a pretty woman who is not arrogant, respects her husband and her marriage you have to stand up to give her a salute

You, ma'am have earned my respect

My own respect too follows suit. Not everyone can utter that. That's a submissive spirit of an humble woman.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by AmukuFord: 3:36pm On May 12, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Pretty mercy Johnson this picture above me is what is disturbing me how will someone wear such a fine trad. and then wear a jogging sneakers.. nawa
I tire for this kind of dressing Oo. Anyway, she's from Kogi where the likes of yahaya bello and Dino Melaye hails from. One week one drama
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe's FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Banky W had an apprentice called Wizkid.
Wizkid's oga Banky had a bestfriend called TeeBillz,

TeeBillz had a wife called Tiwa Savage.
Tiwa Savage now shares a world with Wizkid.

In simpler terms,
Wizkid is now servicing his oga's best friend's wife.

MORAL

Never say Never,
Impossible is nothing so never give up on yourself.
Set your eyes on the goal, one day your fantasies will become a reality.

By the way,
No comment on Mercy Johnson. The Igbo's have a proverb that says, "you can't use your hand to cover a pregnancy for so long".
looooooooooooooolllll abeg let my fantasies of oil company job become a reality ooo..no be only irrelevant things go be reality..oga your wife go laugh tire for house oo
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe's FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Banky W had an apprentice called Wizkid.
Wizkid's oga Banky had a bestfriend called TeeBillz,

TeeBillz had a wife called Tiwa Savage.
Tiwa Savage now shares a world with Wizkid.

In simpler terms,
Wizkid is now servicing his oga's best friend's wife.

MORAL

Never say Never,
Impossible is nothing so never give up on yourself.
Set your eyes on the goal, one day your fantasies will become a reality.

By the way,
No comment on Mercy Johnson. The Igbo's have a proverb that says, "you can't use your hand to cover a pregnancy for so long".

are u back?
welcome sir
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 12, 2018
I love this woman
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by oluwasegun007(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2018
She said she's obsessed with having more children is a lie....

Abi she is obsessed with ti bi ti bi.... Lol cryShe said she's obsessed with having more children is a lie....

Abi she is obsessed with ti bi ti bi.... Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Mirriamvic(f): 4:47pm On May 12, 2018
1stolax:

To burst your bubble, I don't have a sister and I burst the toto myself.... grin tongue
I don't do waste products tongue
until you burst your mum I know she is still a virgin or did you come out of a big ass hole?
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 12, 2018
Mirriamvic:

until you burst your mum I know she is still a virgin
or did you come out of a big ass hole?
Shut up jade
Like mother like daughter

God forbid waste product.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Mirriamvic(f): 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
1stolax:
Shut up jade Like mother like daughter
lolz so she is a waste product good to hear
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by Mirriamvic(f): 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
1stolax:
Shut up jade Like mother like daughter
lolz so she is a waste product good to hear
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by kazyhm(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2018
amicable09:

Lol. I remember asking a similar question last year when a silly friend asked about my body count. Lol

My response was out of this world!
Silly guy laughed and laughed. Lol.
Now that I think of it, I'm laughing.

How can anyone even ask such a question?
After I knew what it meant, I called him and blasted him. Yeye friend.

Body count Ko. Blood count ni.

lol....i know what it mean but have no clue how to count correctly and interpret my result
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by amicable09(f): 8:04pm On May 12, 2018
kazyhm:

lol....i know what it mean but have no clue how to count correctly and interpret my result
Lol... No one can help you. Only you can score yourself and interpret your result.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by kazyhm(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2018
amicable09:

Lol... No one can help you. Only you can score yourself and interpret your result.

lol......somebody cannot even sit beside you in exam.
you re stingy sha
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by amicable09(f): 8:35pm On May 12, 2018
kazyhm:

lol......somebody cannot even sit beside you in exam.
you re stingy sha
Actually, in real life if you do, you'll fail.

Except you have other plans. cheesy
I can't help you in exam. I need help myself.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by kazyhm(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2018
amicable09:

Actually, in real life if you do, you'll fail.

Except you have other plans. cheesy
I can't help you in exam. I need help myself.

but why are you like that ?

you re very mean fa.........a soft hearted gal like yourself

smh
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby by sweetv(f): 9:04pm On May 12, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Pretty mercy Johnson this picture above me is what is disturbing me how will someone wear such a fine trad. and then wear a jogging sneakers.. nawa
her choice,go and marry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" / Davido Buys T-shirt From Zlatan Ibile For Over N2.5 Million (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.