Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (111189 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 12, 2018
Shalomc:

It is what madridguy guy does.
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire
shocked Madridguy is this true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by princfred(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2018
MrMoney007:
Men always displaying their feelings, women always forming feminists but beg for blow jobs in privacy
Wow
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by princfred(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2018
Thesia:

Forming feminist.... Huh

And who do u think is the creep there, is it not the guy....

Honestly some men are scumbags.....

Yeah the guy is but why would the lady call men to come save her. She for do wetin she dey call the men to do based on equality. Abi na when e red una dey forget feminism? grin
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by princfred(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2018
Thesia:

Forming feminist.... Huh

And who do u think is the creep there, is it not the guy....

Honestly some men are scumbags.....

Yeah the guy is but why would the lady call men to come save her? She no see other ladies or She for do wetin she dey call the men to come do based on equality. Abi when e red una dey forget feminism fast do the needful? grin
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Thesia(f): 1:20pm On May 12, 2018
Edonojie007:

Low Mentality Indeed... But Let That Drop Of Thought Not become An Ocean Of Understanding That Would Cloud Your Judgement; It Ends Up Turning Many To Feminist; It Begins As A Seed.

They say Emotions cloud judgement, but in my case I don't give a f*ck

Weather am a feminist or No

I won't stand and let a fellow woman like me get treated that way.....

I hate it when men thinks the world revolves around them, but the truth is they are nothing...
Nothing!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Goodman2030: 1:21pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let he who has never masturbated before be the first to criticize the masturbator.
Hypocrites.

The only reason she videod it was simply to masturbate to it when she gets home.

sureeee with all the likes you've got I hope it's beefed up your esteem..
cool..

whenever something wrong is kicked against the only form of defence is to label everyone a hypocrite.

nice.

we all defecate, why not enter a public bus, remove your trousers and start "shiting" since everyone does it one way or the other..
while you're at it, just start staring at someone and tell them how good it looks .

cooollll

funny how some persons will also like and hail the useless comment... don't bother quoting bruv ain't got time.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by BOOMnaija(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2018
Lol. She see wetin pass am shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by BOOMnaija(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2018
Thesia:

I hate it when men thinks the world revolves around them, but the truth is they are nothing...
Nothing!!! sad
U sound frustrated. I guess so many guys av broken ur heart. Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by princfred(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2018
Thesia:

Nothing!!! sad
So wetin you for do ? Grab his tool? He for turn self-service off to you no longer at the lady, then what? Even the sight of his tools will paralyze you for 5 minutes until he is done.
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by mvem(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2018
PastorOluT:
Hmm, anyways I ain't surprised cos things would get worse as d Bible predicted but unfortunately many ain't prepared. Flee the. coming wrath cos it might be too late.
...actually the world was worst before than now...do u know how the Greeks, romans, Gauls and many others behave those days and there several fetishes...stop this crap of world ending...I always tell people that the world was worst Years ago...do u know the amount of fetishes and wars that was fought.... Now the world is relatively ordered sef and organized

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Edonojie007(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2018
Thesia:

Nothing!!! sad
No Matter The War Between The Tongue And The Teeth,they Still And Would Always Need Each Other.
The World Revolves Around The Word Of God That Made All Things And Not A Man.
Anger Is A Torment And Pains To The Heart. Angry People Never Lives A Satisfied Life,dispite Much Wealth. Seek Peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Thesia(f): 1:32pm On May 12, 2018
princfred:
So wetin you for do ? Grab his tool? He for turn self-service off to you no longer at the lady, then what? Even the sight of his tools will paralyze you for 5 minutes until he is done.
His tool wey look like my pinky finger....
Hahaha grin angry grin > grin
He won't even try it near me or !!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by princfred(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2018
Thesia:

His tool wey look like my pinky finger....
Hahaha grin angry grin > grin
He won't even try it near me or !!!
No matter the size of it. It will feel like you saw masquerade when you behold it.
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by cao(f): 1:40pm On May 12, 2018
It's not even remotely surprising, especially having read the comments from some people on here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Trenton: 1:45pm On May 12, 2018
Hhenryy:

xtains and dia stupid endtime mentality.
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by princfred(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2018
Trenton:

xtains and dia stupid endtime mentality.
Stop sniffing fresh dung. Cook it and allow it to dry first you no ge hear. Ehhmn see your brain naw wrong wrong signals.
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by enemyofprogress: 1:55pm On May 12, 2018
Many are mad, but few are roaming
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by focus7: 2:13pm On May 12, 2018
If this a Nigeria thing now the foreign medias we blow it to the high heaven as though their own country is free of evils.
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Dulles25: 2:16pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let he who has never masturbated before be the first to criticize the masturbator.
Hypocrites.

The only reason she videod it was simplyv to masturbate to it when she gets home.

ha ha ha..my guilty pleasure on this forum is keeping up with this guy's comments.
His brutality is bliss.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by shegie(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2018
she enjoy looking at the guy na. who video the scene?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 12, 2018
Kingsley10000:
I never believed what nwamaikpe said"if the gods never wanted him to masturbate,he would have made his hands shorter"

what happens to getting a girlfriend?

Too expensive. By the way women are not s"xx t'yz.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 12, 2018
Thesia:

That why I say some men are beautifully wrapped piece of shits, they are morons, they are just gross and sick....

And that always piss me off...

Cus some stupid men, think they can f*cking get away with anything they do, but that is just their stupid low mentality.... undecided

See how you're spewing profanity. Holy holy.

What about when women bare their breast in public and get away with it? If we want to allow madness, then we should be aware that madness has no respect for gender.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by LINTUNE(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

it shall not be well with the person that covered the boy's cucumber with something.......

Is it your joystick?
ma'am wat do u want to see undecided
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

it shall not be well with the person that covered the boy's cucumber with something.......

Is it your joystick?
ma'am wat do u want to see
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by LINTUNE(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2018
princfred:
No matter the size of it. It will feel like you saw masquerade when you behold it.
lol
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 12, 2018
Na waoh...she even record d something...its like she dey enjoy am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by zhikirullah(m): 2:46pm On May 12, 2018
Hello house, thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your mastercard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Skmoda360(m): 2:51pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hypocrites.

The only reason she videod it was simply to masturbate to it when she gets home.
you are on point.....
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by themanderon: 2:53pm On May 12, 2018
Sick people everywhere.
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by tishbite41(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hypocrites.

real talk

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Tunagee(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2018
dre11:

..........Horrified by what was happening, she took out her film and recorded what happened.

https://lailasnews.com/man-masturbates-publicly-while-staring-at-a-lady-in-a-bus/

The guy na idiot! If to say na Naija south west states in dey, na im be say hi for don masturbate tire comot the dick sef becos of all this big big yansh wey our Yoruba girls dey shake up and down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.