Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs (18618 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This / Why Are "Some" Nairaland Men Behaving Like Dogs? / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 13, 2018
D
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2018
R

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by babajeje123(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2018
Beautiful nonsense
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by meobizy(f): 7:51pm On May 13, 2018
Na everyday una dey think of woman for this forum?

Although tiring, I applaud the effort these writers put into educating men on the ways of women. Too many men in the real world are clueless on dating tricks and ask even more clueless men for dating advice.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by IamPlato(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2018

Do Dogs Fvck cats?
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by LadyD91: 7:53pm On May 13, 2018
Nice points. But you don't let your woman go just like that, keep the fact that the woman may know your weakness apart. Except you don't want her anymore. Cuz 80% may end up not coming back.
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by jericco1(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2018
this is the kind of comparisons ladies like. well you're not far from the truth, I commend you.
mind you some ladies don't know the exact category they belong to. it all depends though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Dasherz(f): 8:04pm On May 13, 2018
I hate cats... I dint think this holds for all ladies
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by kense88: 8:06pm On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
I am sorry did the piece of crap you wrote resemble anything like the believe of alpha males.

Women are like cats indeed! loyalty is the characteristics synonymous with cats

Did you even try to conduct a simple survey of the women in our societies today? How cat-like are they?
He is very correct. Cats are not loyal. They only care about what you can give to them. I once watched a YouTube video were a guy who owns a dog and a cat pretended to be dead. The dog was doing everything it can to wake his master up, he was definitely scared and tensed up, but the cat on the other hand didn't just care. Cats are not as domesticated as dogs.,

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by unchangeable: 8:18pm On May 13, 2018
Ok! I wanna know more about these animals cat and dog! Men are like dog while women are like cat! Do you agree you behave like dog sometimes?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Maxcollins042(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
Piece of crap
Seconded

His basis regarding the women just tilts to the negative side of a cat while that of the men is hinged on the positive traits of a dog. Oga we are not buying this.
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Seconded

His basis regarding the women just tilts to the negative side of a cat while that of the men is hinged on the positive traits of a dog. Oga we are not buying this.

Anything you want to say about cats?
Say it let's see
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Jethrolite(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Pvssy nigga,

Always want to beg ladies not to leave you...

You better learn and be an alpha male.

Your way can not be the only way. If someone does not agree with you does not mean they go begging girls and what is wrong with begging? Oga sometimes, you need to beg o especially when you goof but initial meeting and the girl is posing, it depends too. Even cat that is posing up and down, hold fried fish, cat go pose come meet you, turn your friend.

What I'm saying is women are complicated, you have to read them and know the right action needed for that present situation because in some situations, while you de form odokponyo alpha male, one begi, begi, alpha male go start chop the cat. You go de wait for cat to return. For where? There is a snitch in your gathering.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by biacan(f): 8:38pm On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
Cats can be inquisitive, friendly , playful, active , loving and
independent.

Those are the characteristics of cat.
Happy Birthday sir may the good lord grant you your heart desires and give you a reason to smile this year..... brace up yourself greatful moments awaits you cheers darling kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2018
Jethrolite:
Your way can not be the only way. If someone does not agree with you does not mean they go begging girls and what is wrong with begging? Oga sometimes, you need to beg o especially when you goof but initial meeting and the girl is posing, it depends too. Even cat that is posing up and down, hold fried fish, cat go pose come meet you, turn your friend.

What I'm saying is women are complicated, you have to read them and know the right action needed for that present situation because in some situations, while you de form odokponyo alpha male, one begi, begi, alpha male go start chop the cat. You go de wait for cat to return. For where? There is a snitch in your gathering.

You understand it. He said trash actually...

Women are complicated which is very correct.
That's why you should know how to handle them. bro, if you picture them as a cat it will be easier for you.
The problem is women don't understand theirselves too.

Yeah, my way isn't the only way, but it doesn't mean it's a trash.

Like you said, the cat may go to the begi begi guy but trust me, she will leave overtime.

If you understand how attraction works for women, you will know when to chase and when to stop

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Happy Birthday sir may the good lord grant you your heart desires and give you a reason to smile this year..... brace up yourself greatful moments awaits you cheers darling kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
thanks
I really appreciate this
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by biacan(f): 8:57pm On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
thanks
I really appreciate this
You're welcome kiss kiss kiss Better don't pay in kind undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
You're welcome kiss kiss kiss Better don't pay in kind undecided
lool you ehn cheesy
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 13, 2018
spot-on!... I can relate to this theory cos it's worked & still working wonders for me!

thumbs up @ op.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by biacan(f): 9:10pm On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
lool you ehn cheesy
I'm saying my mind biko because if I catch any girl there ehn our fight go pass police station....cool

2018 team hustle for your husband biko

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:10pm On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
Thanks
How can today be your birthday day and the Amazon queen doesn't know about it cheesy shocked

Happy birthday greiboy,May all the good things of life locate you. wink
Evil eyes shall not see you cool
Peace,happiness,prosperity and other good things of life continue to be with you. cool

May all your heart desires and life plan be a reality for you. smiley
You are blessed sir,long life and all the best. kiss

Happy birthday kiss from the Amazon queen. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by darlingnuel(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2018
This is basically true.
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by anitank(f): 9:12pm On May 13, 2018
What breed of dogs are you talking about op?? The Alsatians, the Rottweilers or the Ekukes?
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

How can today be your birthday day and the Amazon queen doesn't know about it cheesy shocked

Happy birthday greiboy,May all the good things of life locate you. wink
Evil eyes shall not see you cool
Peace,happiness,prosperity and other good things of life continue to be with you. cool

May all your heart desires and life plan be a reality for you. smiley
You are blessed sir long life and all the best. kiss

Happy birthday kiss
wow

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate this wonderful message. cheesy Wish you the same

Although my birthday was actually yesterday.
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
I'm saying my mind biko because if I catch any girl there ehn our fight go pass police station....cool

2018 team hustle for your husband biko
lol

I am always loyal cheesy

Thanks for the message
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by biacan(f): 9:19pm On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
lol
I am always loyal cheesy
Thanks for the message
You're always welcome cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:24pm On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
wow

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate this wonderful message. cheesy Wish you the same

Although my birthday was actually yesterday.

If I had known I wouldn't have displayed my troublesome side yesterday dismantling Ubuntu while you were viewing. lipsrsealed
I would have been on my best behavior for a special friend yesterday smiley

Happy birthday in arrears from the Amazon queen cool kiss
Once again all the best. wink
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
I am sorry did the piece of crap you wrote resemble anything like the believe of alpha males.

Women are like cats indeed! loyalty is the characteristics synonymous with cats

Did you even try to conduct a simple survey of the women in our societies today? How cat-like are they?
Hmmm! He did judgemental research

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

If I had known I wouldn't have displayed my troublesome side yesterday dismantling Ubuntu while you were viewing. lipsrsealed
I would have been on my best behavior for a special friend yesterday smiley

Happy birthday in arrears from the Amazon queen cool kiss
Once again all the best. wink
Yes, I saw the jetli in you yesterday, fighting like a Kunfu master, giving word suplex like Brok lesnar to my good friend unbuntu. I was thoroughly entertained cheesy

So you gave me a birthday gift without even knowing it

Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by fuellessgen: 9:31pm On May 13, 2018
highqueen:

lmao.
happy belated birthday. kiss

The correct expression is 'belated happy birthday' madam.
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 13, 2018
Lazyreporta:

I can see you don't understand my post.

If you read my post to understand you will understand the comparison.

I repeat, ladies behave like cats.

As for the sexual part you're trying to focus on, that's not my focus.

Everyone likes sex... Almost everyone
Mr lazy reporter,there are exceptions to certain things that is what geiboy is trying to buttress. Saying everyone loves sex is understatement because there are many persons that don't love it. It may shock you to know if you carry proper research on this to see that many persons don't fancy sex. I was opportuned to meet a man who said he hates kissing but his wife love it. Would you now say all men hate kissing because of one man?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:38pm On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, I saw the jetli in you yesterday, fighting like a Kunfu master, giving word suplex like Brok lesnar to my good friend unbuntu. I was thoroughly entertained cheesy

So you have me a birthday gift without even knowing it

Thanks wink

It is a pleasure cool
So happy to know you were entertained yesterday. cheesy
You are welcome. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.