Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Workers Of Iniquity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Workers Of Iniquity (201 Views)

Who Are Workers Of Iniquity / The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Hate The Most / The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workers Of Iniquity by jonatoye(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Workers of Iniquity

WORD FOR TODAY
Whatever takes its source from flesh or self, no matter how wonderful it may appear to be, is regarded as iniquity before God!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (Matthew 7:22 KJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Lord will never share His Glory with any man. Iniquity is anything that takes its source from the sinful nature called Mr flesh. Therefore, every spiritual activity born out of flesh is flesh and cannot please God. Each time the flesh sings, prays, teaches, fasts, counsels, preaches, gives: the Lord sees its activities as iniquity.

God abhors the flesh no matter the disguise under which it appears, either in blatant sins of disobedience no matter in whom it manifests. Whatever you think you are doing for God is in vain if self takes a little share of glory from it. If self is not dealt with the vision of God will become self-ambition.

Life in the spirit is a must any man who wish to please God. You must submit yourself to be used by God for His good pleasure. He will reject every man who lived to please the sinful nature.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to live to please you and never to make provision for flesh in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Every provision made for the flesh produces iniquity before God.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Refreshed Worship Experience!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Workers Of Iniquity by Nobody: 8:07am On May 13, 2018
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan: Prices Of Foodstuff Skyrocket In Abuja. / Be A Led Leader And Avoid Taking Foolish Risks - Luke 4:1, John 7:1-30 / ** Change Yourself And Change The World **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.