Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

"I'm Married & Already 3mths Pregnant, B4 My Ex Sweet Talked Me Into Sex" But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Married & Already 3mths Pregnant, B4 My Ex Sweet Talked Me Into Sex" But... (557 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Married & Already 3mths Pregnant, B4 My Ex Sweet Talked Me Into Sex" But... by LoreDnz: 1:06pm On May 13, 2018
A married woman is in dilemma as her ex-boyfriend is reportedly trying to confront her over her son whom he is allegedly claiming to be his.

The woman revealed that she was already pregnant for the husband before the ex boyfriend sweet mouthed her to bed while she was already three months pregnant. Now the ex boyfriend is claiming that the little boy is his son and he is coming for him.

Read the woman’s story below as shared by relationship consultant, Ben Nnamdi:

“I am a married woman with a son of 2years plus and legally married, wedding and traditional marriage three years ago.

My problem is that my girlfriend called me yesterday from the village that she had a rumor that my Ex is saying that he is coming to take my son, that he is the father and that I was pregnant for him before I got married. The truth is I had sex with him after I got married and was 3 months pregnant already but... Continue reading...

(1) (Reply)

. / How Guys Can Be More Attractive / Silent Reasons Why Marriages Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.