Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ways To Overcome Marriage Anxiety - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Overcome Marriage Anxiety (272 Views)

5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / How To Overcome Your Fear Of Approaching Women / Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Overcome Marriage Anxiety by tech18: 5:32pm On May 13, 2018
Look At The Positives In The Marriage

Although your marriage may not be great, there are surely some wonderful moments you have experienced in that marriage. Focus on the good things that have happened in your marriage so that you can make yourself feel happy, which will give you hope that things can turn around for the better again if you work on improving the marriage.

Additionally, when you remind yourself often that good things also happen in your marriage, you will not worry too much and feel that the marriage is destined to fail.

Read Books

One other thing you can do to cope with anxiety in marriage is to read a lot of novels, especially adventure stories.

Have A Lot Of Sex

A study carried out in Scotland and published in the journal Biological Psychology has revealed that sex with your spouse can lower your blood pressure, which can help you to feel calmer. Scientists believe that the hormone oxytocin, which is released after a person has an orgasm, relieves stress and helps a person to feel relaxed.

Click
[url]https://www.jobnewsng.com.ng/relationship-tips/ways-to-cope-with-marriage-anxiety/ [/url] for more

(1) (Reply)

The Stylish Boutique Dresses For Women / I Left My Daughter With My Abusive Husband Because He Nearly Beats Me To Death / Feminists - Are You Really Feminist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.