Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (18822 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / Read This And Never Trust A Woman Again!!!! / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 8:22am On May 15, 2018
OfficialDad:

Lolz. And they've got fine azz and nice standing boobs brow. My spec

Which Latinas are you talking about, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans, Columbians, Ecuadorians, Venezuelans, Guatemalans, Belizeans, lord knows you aren't describing the Mexicans? undecided

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:24am On May 15, 2018
Martin0:

well whatever op reasons may seems like, it he's!
have never dated a Nigerian lady since I was born, don't know what it feels like to do so...

I wish him good luck.

Na lie!
Na lie! grin

U dey Lie Muhammad. grin
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by princfred(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Good one!

Bro, I'm not trying to convince you over not marrying or dating a Nigerian, It's your choice to make. All I'm saying is be careful, don't make your choices on illusions. Like JasonScolari earlier typed:

'Nationality is just Nationality! Not a measure of being a better human'

#Peace!
of course I understand that there are exemptions to every rule but the rule is the rule.
The only positive for Nigerian babes is that if man caution them or they become baby mama or age no dey there side their brain dey reset small. That's if the man has enough money though.

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 8:27am On May 15, 2018
khiaa:

Which Latinas are you talking about, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans, Columbians, Ecuadorians, Venezuelans, Guatemalans, Belizeans, lord knows you aren't describing the Mexicans? undecided
Stop disturbing yourself, the only knowledge these guys have of those they fantasize about are the images on screen cheesy All thanks to musical videos cheesy cheesy

#No pun intended cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Martin0(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Na lie! Na lie! grin
U dey Lie Muhammad. grin

hahahahah hahahah hahahahahagringringringrin
Mr lai Mohammed
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by princfred(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Stop disturbing yourself, the only knowledge these guys have of those they fantasize about are the images on screen cheesy All thanks to musical videos cheesy cheesy

#No pun intended cheesy
Not about images but orientation.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 8:33am On May 15, 2018
princfred:
You see the orientation. Guys are even giving their reasons here but you think they don't mean it when you should be learning (which i believe is why the op opened the thread) and taking correction. God forbid I marry naija girl like. Very low IQ. Nigerian girls are only good to breed babies.

Think about what you typed. Why would you want to procreate with a low IQ woman? undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Martin0(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Na lie! Na lie! grin
U dey Lie Muhammad. grin
queen did you notice anything about the comments here?
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 8:40am On May 15, 2018
RuthDaniels:

#No pun intended cheesy

lol grin I'm just trying to show them how ridiculous they are. grin
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by princfred(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2018
khiaa:

Think about what you typed. Why would you want to procreate with a low IQ woman? undecided
I wouldn't want to but in a bid to make her useful and with hope my IQ and the way i will raise the child will compensate.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 8:44am On May 15, 2018
austyn0:
There are desperados everywhere.... Nigerian girls might be lacking the nice all round qualities of a woman that most of the white girls possess due to the effects of parental upbringing, that doesn't mean we don't have quality wife materials around....The rubbishes just happen to outweigh the wastebins.

grin grin LMAO@ nice all-around qualities of a woman that most of the white girls possess. White girls are on the floor cracking up at this statement. grin grin
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 8:48am On May 15, 2018
princfred:
I wouldn't want to but in a bid to make her useful and with hope my IQ and the way i will raise the child will compensate.

Stop trying to make useless people useful. Your seed should be precious to you, be careful who you give it to.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2018
Not talking about marriage yet, still cool with my spiritual wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by princfred(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2018
khiaa:

Stop trying to make useless people useful. Your seed should be precious to you, be careful who you give it to.
They can claim to be useful when the man is rich so the man should use that opportunity to make them really useful however since he is paying the dues to her as a personal ( which is even doubtful sometimes as the woman may be playing away matches) fuxkmate Thanks for the advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 8:57am On May 15, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

I love white women and will always want to date them for the rest of my life.I dont like naija girls,am only managing them for now and have no intention of wifing,any woman not to talk about a naija girl.

Hmmmm!!! Have you ever met, dated a white woman, do they love you? smiley
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 9:01am On May 15, 2018
princfred:
Its better to be unmarried with a good dream than to be living with someone who derives joy by giving one steady nightmares.

Ok, I'm gonna bite. What's so horrible about Nigerian women? I'm not Nigerian so I'm honestly interested in your reason for the negativity towards them.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 9:02am On May 15, 2018
princfred:
No be telemundo matter. Watch nollywood and reality.

I hate Telemundo angry.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Tallesty1(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
This has been a reoccurring theme here and on other forums . All the Nigerian men in my circle of friends, family and acquaintances are adamant that they will never date or marry a Nigerian women I find this point of view very unsettling so I will ask the Men of NL....What particular aspect when it comes to MOST Nigerian women do you struggle with?
Bear in mind you have sisters and aunties that are Nigerian think about it first before dishing out the insults
The problem with some of you is that you don't see your faults. Kindly remove the log in your eyes so that you can see the spec in our eyes.

I agree with you totally that it's wrong to say that marrying nigeria women is a wrong/bad decision but hey, nigeria women dump their nigeria based boyfriends and run after those that just returned from dubai, malasia or western countries.

Now ask yourself this question, If they can dump their boyfriend for someone that just travelled overseas and came back then what do you think they would do when they luckily meet a white partner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by austyn0(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2018
khiaa:

grin grin LMAO@ nice all-around qualities of a woman that most of the white girls possess. White girls are on the floor cracking up at this statement. grin grin
Really??.... What exactly is amusing them that much abou tha statement?
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by princfred(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2018
khiaa:

Ok, I'm gonna bite. What's so horrible about Nigerian women? I'm not Nigerian so I'm honestly interested in your reason for the negativity towards them.
I have listed them earlier in the thread. Its there and none of them can deny those facts apart from deflections or ad hominem attacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by kunleweb: 9:05am On May 15, 2018
khiaa:

If only you knew.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by kunleweb: 9:07am On May 15, 2018
princfred:
Its better to be unmarried with a good dream than to be living with someone who derives joy by giving one steady nightmares.

Bro, don't stop preaching the truth. Leave them alone, as for me, i will never ever engage a Nigerian woman again let alone to date or marry, the only one's i'll make exception for cause i always fall for them are Christian women.

Indulge these ladies, and watch the whole negativity in hades flood one's existence.

Tueh. God forbid

Quote me anyone else to insult and die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by princfred(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2018
Tallesty1:
The problem with some of you is that you don't see your faults. Kindly remove the log in your eyes so that you can see the spec in our eyes.

I agree with you totally that it's wrong to say that marrying nigeria women is a wrong/bad decision but hey, nigeria women dump their nigeria based boyfriends and run after those that just returned from dubai, malasia or western countries.

Now ask yourself this question, If they can dump their boyfriend for someone that just travelled overseas and came back then what do you think they would do when they luckily meet a white partner?
Exactly. You know them . There are many cases of Nigerian men abroad killing their wives because of this very reason.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by jobonnairaland: 9:07am On May 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
This has been a reoccurring theme here and on other forums . All the Nigerian men in my circle of friends, family and acquaintances are adamant that they will never date or marry a Nigerian women I find this point of view very unsettling so I will ask the Men of NL....What particular aspect when it comes to MOST Nigerian women do you struggle with?
Bear in mind you have sisters and aunties that are Nigerian think about it first before dishing out the insults
There are lots of problems with Nigerian women. Only few are naturally good. Whereas others are only interested in what they will gain from you.

How could a lady after eating with her friends call you to pay the bill even when you didn't invite them? That's crazy!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 9:11am On May 15, 2018
austyn0:
Really??.... What exactly is amusing them that much abou tha statement?

It's untrue. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by austyn0(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

I love white women and will always want to date them for the rest of my life.I dont like naija girls,am only managing them for now and have no intention of wifing,any woman not to talk about a naija girl.
Laughs... Bro you haven't travelled round the country,, you are condemning a well endowed lady because you only saw the face....I believe there are very sweet Nigerian girls very able to make a good home, they might be very rare but they are here, so ditch judging our girls the same way you judge those in your neighbourhood...
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by austyn0(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2018
khiaa:

It's untrue. grin
Seriously,,, put up your reason for objection please...
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 9:13am On May 15, 2018
swiz123:
Tell us how many men you have asked. A hundred?a Thousand?a Million?

I can bet my left balls that it's not even up to 10, So their opinion on that matter doesn't matter.

[s]Anyone who made such statement must have lived in another country. Many of us are yet to cross Nigerian borders, so we can't endorse that myopic opinion.

Culture has a big say in today's marriages.[/s]

With that said,
we are sticking with Nigerians ladies.

Culture has nothing to do with modern day marriages.
and there's nothing myopic about their opinions because Nigerian ladies have too many problems.

Only married men can understand though.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 9:16am On May 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

I avoid Nigerian women HOME and ABROAD. I am but one man but I choose to have nothing to do with Nigerian women...give me any black woman, just not a Nigerian.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 9:18am On May 15, 2018
austyn0:
Seriously,,, put up your reason for objection please...

My reasons are simple, they are just like every other woman on this earth, no better and no worse. There are good and there are demons. undecided
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 9:19am On May 15, 2018
khiaa:

lol grin I'm just trying to show them how ridiculous they are. grin

do you think everyone on nairaland is local? undecided

because some people aren't privileged enough to travel out from this crap they think every other person out there is like them(not referring to you though)

Out... no time for childish talks

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by kunleweb: 9:21am On May 15, 2018
khiaa:

My reasons are simple, they are just like every other woman on this earth, no better and no worse. There are good and there are demons. undecided

I respect you alot, and have known you for a long time on this forum, trust us, over 85% of our sisters here have issues, terrible serious ones. If you're exempted, good, but don't defend womenhood, this isn't the time. If many Nigerian ladies don't work on themselves, they won't marry. Foreign women give a man peace of life, many of our sisters are simple bag of theater that will only cause a man's untimely death

Before you counter, i'm betrothed to an American lady, the difference is crystal cleargrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.