Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (18825 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / Read This And Never Trust A Woman Again!!!! / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Lalas247(f): 6:52am On May 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

You genenalise. There are no marriages between Nigerian men and none Nigerian women that have not stood the test of time?
The red/blue passport quest applies to both sexes men and women.

My reality .. my comments are from what I see not her say or social media .. in my area men who do it !
The ladies I know who got passport via marriage were non Nigerians .... Gambians.
Mainly it’s men ..
Go to south London please and do you stats come back and tell me the ratio of single white ladies ,, with children for Nigerian guys who used n dumped them because they believe it was real love .. hence why I said the ones who live here it’s different they inter marry for other reasons .. Generalised
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by kense88: 6:54am On May 16, 2018
Bidobado:

I avoid Nigerian women HOME and ABROAD. I am but one man but I choose to have nothing to do with Nigerian women...give me any black woman, just not a Nigerian.
You work very hard to provide for someone that will never appreciate your effort, that will never spend her money on you but will want assurance from you, will dump you or start disrespecting you when you suffer financial set back. Though there are very few exception, but most of them don't just worth it. I have been to Ghana and south Africa there ladies don't have most these bad attitude I stated above. Infact they are just better than our ladies.

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Lalas247(f): 6:54am On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

......The kind of black men you mingle with though...
You don’t have to hang out with people to know things ...
In your work place how many people married non Nigerian undecided or do u hangout with them ... simple an observation and please it’s my opinion u can counter it by stating urs
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Martin0(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2018
khiaa:

Do you think I'm wrong?

my dear you correct well well, ur five years stay here nor be for mouth oo
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Lalas247(f): 6:59am On May 16, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
last 2 weeks saturday i attended a wedding a friend invited me to and guess what...........?

the groom was a nigerian (an igbo man) and the lady was also a fuccking nigerian (an igbo lady) undecided

last saturday i attended a friend's wedding (i was part of the groom's men) and guess what again......?

the fùcking groom was a fûcking nigerian man (a benin man) and the bride was a fùcking nigerian too (an urhobo lady) undecided

check this out too:
just yesterday i attended the 20yrs wedding anniversary of one of my church members and fuccking guess what....?

yeah you guessed right, the man was a fuccking nigerian and the woman a fuccking nigerian (a calabar woman) undecided

and as a bonus, do i intend marrying a latino lady?...............fuccking hell no

why?...............
.cos i'm gomna marry a fùcking nigerian lady undecided

ro miss what the fùck you talking about? undecided

Nice one ...
it’s all fantasy .. too much sci-fi grin
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by kense88: 7:02am On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

In your work place how many people married non Nigerian undecided or do u hangout with them ... simple an observation and please it’s my opinion u can counter it by stating urs
Is not just marrying them, most men make alot of sacrifices in marriage. Most of them had there best days when they were still bachelors.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Lalas247(f): 7:03am On May 16, 2018
kense88:
Is not just marrying them, most men make alot of sacrifices in marriage. Most of them had there best days when they were still bachelors.
You going off topic my G ...
Do Nigerian guys marry Nigerian ladies ... ??
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Martin0(m): 7:03am On May 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Considering I am a heterosexual female dating a Nigerian female will not happen.

impossibly not or rather possible too, choices are made.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 7:04am On May 16, 2018
khiaa:

That also applies to the men. smiley

We humans, we are not perfect. We shouldn't get it right all the time.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:27am On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

Nice one ...
it’s all fantasy .. too much sci-fi grin

exactly

it's all in their head............,...............and no matter how much us nigerian men wail and scream "women are hoes", we still gonna end up marrying one of them every saturday undecided

Good morning BTW

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by kunleweb: 7:38am On May 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Far from being perturbed I asked and I look at responses from the constructive and mature ones to the purely juvenile and emotionally unintelligent remarks!

As usual, always astute and methodical. Have you found your answers?
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by kunleweb: 7:39am On May 16, 2018
ndy87:

Exhibit wat? Nobody is perfect, u people want us perfect which is impossible. We all have our flaws we can't have everything embedded in an individual. U look dis thing well Na.

I don't have the power to type, but if you PM me your number, we can chat over a call. Cool?
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by kense88: 7:50am On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

You going off topic my G ...
Do Nigerian guys marry Nigerian ladies ... ??
I think I understand what your trying to say, though am not 100%/sure.
Yes Nigerian guys marry Nigerian ladies far more often than any other race or nationality. Possible reasons are; (1) cultural differences. An average Nigerian man would want to marry a woman that can cook his native food e.t.c (2) parental influence. Your parents might just prefer a lady from your village.(3) above all lack of interest from attractive females from other race. As a white woman, settling down with a man from a totally different race is never going to be easy or she might not just find you attractive. But most of these bottlenecks might not play out, if you have spent a lot of time overseas or you just decide to overlook them, if the lady really likes you. Personally, am more impressed with other African women like Ghanaians(they are even far easier to get than a white lady) and southafricans than our ladies. I do expect assurance from my woman occasionally. In this part of the world women and children are loved and cherished unconditionally, unlike men who are treated just like ordinary ATM card by our women, though there are few exceptions.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Martin0(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

You genenalise. There are no marriages between Nigerian men and none Nigerian women that have not stood the test of time?
The red/blue passport quest applies to both sexes men and women.

I know you don't believe in God, but please o need to use this God's name to scream Laudergringrin

Now Dr Rain it is high time you get your ass to that nigga who's probably stalking you, you are just too sincere and 10000000 times neutral!

Everybody got different motives to marriage whatever race or nationality, our motives remain in our heart...

But in every circumstance we found ourselves it has so far be concluded it all on benefits especially when you find yourself stalking a total different race outside this continent.

I have got females /males who married for various reasons, majority keeps the dice rolling.

So I will conclude like you said "same applies to both gender "
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by jobonnairaland: 9:12am On May 16, 2018
khiaa:

I can be. smiley
Lol...are you sure about that?
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 10:18am On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

PEACE!

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 10:24am On May 16, 2018
kense88:
I think I understand what your trying to say, though am not 100%/sure.
Yes Nigerian guys marry Nigerian ladies far more often than any other race or nationality. Possible reasons are; (1) cultural differences. An average Nigerian man would want to marry a woman that can cook his native food e.t.c [s](2) parental influence. Your parents might just prefer a lady from your village.[/s](3) above all lack of interest from attractive females from other race. As a white woman, settling down with a man from a totally different race is never going to be easy or she might not just find you attractive. But most of these bottlenecks might not play out, if you have spent a lot of time overseas or you just decide to overlook them, if the lady really likes you. Personally, am more impressed with other African women like Ghanaians(they are even far easier to get than a white lady) and southafricans than our ladies. I do expect assurance from my woman occasionally. In this part of the world women and children are loved and cherished unconditionally, unlike men who are treated just like ordinary ATM card by our women, though there are few exceptions.

19th century.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 10:35am On May 16, 2018
ndy87:

We humans, we are not perfect. We shouldn't get it right all the time.

No, we are not perfect but we should strive to be our best.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 10:45am On May 16, 2018
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 10:45am On May 16, 2018
Cutehector:
so I should meet all the latinas in this world? Please type with sense next time

You telling me to use some sense when you are judging all latinas to be this or that when you only met two, Negro, please. undecided
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by kense88: 11:02am On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

19th century.
Well that is reality for you. Some people still come back from abroad to marry someone there parents recommended for them
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by MissRaine69(f): 11:22am On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

My reality .. my comments are from what I see not her say or social media .. in my area men who do it !
The ladies I know who got passport via marriage were non Nigerians .... Gambians.
Mainly it’s men ..
Go to south London please and do you stats come back and tell me the ratio of single white ladies ,, with children for Nigerian guys who used n dumped them because they believe it was real love .. hence why I said the ones who live here it’s different they inter marry for other reasons .. Generalised
I don’t need to go to South London to count Eastern European females who have been left holding children because the men are after a EU passport
Same applies for Nigerian women with Polish men plenty in Croydon and surrounding areas.
In Nigeria you see the women doing exactly the same thing with expatriate men can’t see only one side of this
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by MissRaine69(f): 11:23am On May 16, 2018
kense88:
Well that is reality for you. Some people still come back from abroad to marry someone there parents recommended for them
Some do and some don’t

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by khiaa(f): 1:01pm On May 16, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Lol...are you sure about that?

Extremely sure. wink
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Lalas247(f): 1:14pm On May 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don’t need to go to South London to count Eastern European females who have been left holding children because the men are after a EU passport
Same applies for Nigerian women with Polish men plenty in Croydon and surrounding areas.
In Nigeria you see the women doing exactly the same thing with expatriate men can’t see only one side of this

wow!
didn't know ladies too swing like that .... informative
thanks.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by jobonnairaland: 1:30pm On May 16, 2018
khiaa:

Extremely sure. wink
Sounds cool!
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by MissRaine69(f): 3:41pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

wow!
didn't know ladies too swing like that .... informative
thanks.
Seriously? It’s not a man thing this quest for a better life. Women do it too but not so obviously
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 16, 2018
kunleweb:

You sound perturbed. Anyway, i'm also of the Never marry a Nigerian lady crew.Unless she has experienced overseas life. You ladies go work on yourselves.

Where's my evil twin trouble maker LivingFree, i like your views on this subject.

No need for long stories, naija girls in the west hold their own! Most have degrees, masters and PhD or are business orientated.
Their male counterparts work in security jobs with their qualifications while naija girls have the confidence to pursue the field they qualified in!

Only butt hurt predators complain because these girls don't do all that submissive crap! Naija girls no dey carry last cheesy grin
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by Lalas247(f): 4:09pm On May 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Seriously? It’s not a man thing this quest for a better life. Women do it too but not so obviously
cool
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by 2buffagain(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Delusional lots! They won't marry Nigerian women but they've been all over the thread like houseflies on mango... I'm glad nairaland babez are past the stage of dragging useless topics. lipsrsealed

I must marry Naija.
This I know, because I want to one day go back to naija after one is done hustling in Obodo Oyinbo.

There is just a simplicity that comes from shared roots that takes away the need for some unneccessary arguments!
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by 2buffagain(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2018
LivingFree:

No need for long stories, naija girls in the west hold their own! Most have degrees, masters and PhD or are business orientated.
Their male counterparts work in security jobs with their qualifications while naija girls have the confidence to pursue the field they qualified in!

Only butt hurt predators complain because these girls don't do all that submissive crap! Naija girls no dey carry last cheesy grin

Now who's the one generalizing?
There are as many low-income job naija females as there are males. Typically more sef because there is still that aspect of a naija woman that wants to just stay home after she gets degrees. Having degrees is one thing. Using them is another.

All the naija guys I know are engineers, doctors, etc. Unless you're talking about students, of which that is a dumb comparison to make as a student is in school.
Re: “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” by kunleweb: 6:01pm On May 16, 2018
LivingFree:

Which kain rough play be this now? You too want to join my enemies abi? Okay, see you in Chester cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Can U Date A Yahoo Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.