Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Thomas Tuchel Is PSG New Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Tuchel Is PSG New Coach (432 Views)

Lens 3 - 1 PSG. Is PSG Missing The Absence Of Messi? / One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thomas Tuchel Is PSG New Coach by Omooba77: 8:34pm On May 14, 2018
Paris St-Germain have appointed Thomas Tuchel as their new manager.
Tuchel, who has been out of work since leaving Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund in May 2017, has signed a two-year contract with the French club.
The 44-year-old spent two years in charge at Dortmund after succeeding Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp in 2015.
Tuchel replaces Unai Emery, who led PSG to the domestic treble in France this season but did not have his two-year contract extended.
Listen to the latest Euro Leagues Football Show podcast
"It is with great joy, pride and ambition that I join this great world football club that is Paris St-Germain," said Tuchel.
"I look forward to working with all these great players, all of whom are among the best on the planet. With my staff, we will do everything to help the team push their limits to the highest international level.
"There is extraordinary potential in Paris and this is the most exciting challenge that has come to me. I am also looking forward to discovering Parc des Princes, a legendary European football stadium with a fantastic atmosphere."
PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi said: "Thomas is one of the most competitive European coaches to have emerged at the highest level in recent years.
"His ambitious personality, his assertive taste for forward-moving play and his strength of character are part of the style we have always heard at Paris St-Germain."

Re: Thomas Tuchel Is PSG New Coach by PheezyLee(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2018
And will he deliver the champions league for them?
Re: Thomas Tuchel Is PSG New Coach by Omooba77: 9:05pm On May 14, 2018
PheezyLee:
And will he deliver the champions league for them?

I doubt; he only won German FA cup with Borrusia Dortmund; if I can recall. He should have come to Arsenal jejely; where no one will disturb him.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Is PSG New Coach by PheezyLee(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2018
Omooba77:

I doubt; he only won German FA cup with Borrusia Dortmund; if I can recall. He should have come to Arsenal jejely; where no one will disturb him.

That's why I'm surprised they hired him, they could have retained Emery Jejely. The only thing psg wants is to make there presence felt in Europe, not dominating local league anymore.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Is PSG New Coach by Omooba77: 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
PheezyLee:

That's why I'm surprised they hired him, they could have retained Emery Jejely. The only thing psg wants is to make there presence felt in Europe, not dominating local league anymore.
Make God keep us alive August to May next year is not too far....Let us watch and see.

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Confirmed As Bein Sports Pundit For The 2018 World Cup In Russia / Wow!! Andres Iniesta Confirms Next Club After Barcelona Exit (Photo) / Victor Moses Shares His "Accolades Skit" With The FA Cup Trophy(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.