Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Avoid Quarrels In Communication By Looking Beyond People's Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Quarrels In Communication By Looking Beyond People's Words (531 Views)

How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} / Can You Guess My Birth Name Just By Looking At My Profile Picture / Guess My Nationality Just By Looking At My Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Quarrels In Communication By Looking Beyond People's Words by tobechi74: 1:27am On May 15, 2018
1 Nduka’s wife comes in from work and sees Nduka watching Arsenal match.He didn’t achnowledge her entrance “i am sick and tired of coming second in your life, I want a divorce” WHAT HE HEARS ; “she wants a divorce” What she actually means; I want to feel loved I want to be respected I want to be considered more important than sport I want your attention more than sport Her suggestion ; divorce is her suggestion of getting out of a “less loving relationship to a more respected one What to do: Watch TV less when she is around. Give her your attention. Spend more time with her WARNING ; DON’T ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF DIVORC
Re: How To Avoid Quarrels In Communication By Looking Beyond People's Words by tobechi74: 1:34am On May 15, 2018
“IF YOU DON’T LAND A NEW ACCOUNT by THE END OF NEXT MONTH, YOU WILL BE FIRED Employee interpretation ; “ he threatens to sack me. I will loose my job. I better off start looking for a another job What boss means ; be more interested in company making more money The boss is worried that general manager would blame him if he doesn’t raise more fund Employee isn’t working hard enough and tries to motivate him Boss suggestion ;if you don’t get more fund, everyone doesn’t get more fund,company wont have fund. Less salary. Retrenchment of workers, everyone would go out of job What to do; approach the boss with a work plan that shows you are trying to generate client for company. Warning ; don’t address the issue of sack
Re: How To Avoid Quarrels In Communication By Looking Beyond People's Words by Ikemefuna44: 2:08am On May 15, 2018
You never meet a woman that nags a lot....
Re: How To Avoid Quarrels In Communication By Looking Beyond People's Words by 2buffagain(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2018
tobechi74:
Nduka’s wife comes in from work and sees Nduka
watching Arsenal match.He didn’t achnowledge her
entrance
“i am sick and tired of coming second in your life, I
want a divorce”
WHAT HE HEARS ; “she wants a divorce”
What she actually means; I want to feel loved
I want to be respected
I want to be considered more important than sport
I want your attention more than sport
Her suggestion ; divorce is her suggestion of getting
out of a “less loving relationship to a more respected
one
What to do: Watch TV less when she is around.
Give her your attention.
Spend more time with her
WARNING ; DON’T ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF DIVORC

This is stupid.
The man too went to work. There is nothing wrong with him catching his relaxation watching his Arsenal match.

(1) (Reply)

How I Met Her; Dont Click / Your Opinions. Thanks / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter Announces Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.