Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,369 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari (30934 Views)

APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition / PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" / Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by omokab: 9:07am On May 15, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

And what have you achieved in your own life?

Whenever someone brings valid criticism, you people will say what has he achieved, or his father or child. Just use your data and check what is going on haba angry angry angry
why are you arguing with a blind person they are typing for him.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by buchasman(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2018
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color] f......u......n......k.....e. This buhari dey sef.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Chelsea351: 9:07am On May 15, 2018
The Cow has just spoken.... you will be milked to Daura soon..
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Abagworo(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2018
After 2019 we shall need emergency suicide prevention centers for wailers.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by joey150(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2018
Sentiments aside, I think Buhari hasn't done too badly.

Not as bad as people portray. In Nigeria, the problem is we are so used to chaos in this country, that every attempt to change things and make them orderly is a threat to a specific group of people - who usually scream the loudest.

Case study;
Fight on corruption
Yahoo boys brouhaha

Nigerians are unknowingly aiding fraud and killing the morals of a society by supporting "yahoo-yahoo" and also discouraging the fight against corruption bu echoing witchhunt and tribalism every time a "known" thief is picked up or hunted down.

It's sad because if our society still isn't even ripe for development, how can our leaders be?

Every Nigerian must put sentiments, religion and personal attachments aside if we want to actually grow above our sad and very shameful woes.

Because in the end, poverty, bad roads, corruption, poor infrastructure and electricity, education and the endless list of our shortcomings affects every Nigerian regardless of religion, tribe or sentiment - to begin with, good morals and values should be our benchmark ahead of any of those petty things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 9:14am On May 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

It must be in your eyes only.

There is no federal presence where I stay.

You must be surrounded by bitter people who will never welcome good development all in the name of bad politics. You better move far away to a progressive environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by GreatrAnalyst: 9:15am On May 15, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Only you mad people did not notice that dollar was 216 when he took over and now it's #360.

Only you mad people did not notice that fuel was #83 per litre when he took over power now it's #143.

Only you mad people did not notice that a bag of rice was #9,000 when he took over now it's #16,000

Only you mad people did not notice that 9 millions jobs were lost in three years.

Only you and people did not observe the sudden impunity to which herdsmen started exhibiting in killing people and till date no single one of them has been jailed.

Only you mad people did not notice that he has borrowed more than any government in the history of this country, fully implemented TSA, passed the highest budget, yet the infrastructures on ground are not in tandem with the heavy funds.
Only you mad people did not relealize the flaggrant abuse of rule of law and due process thus making it look like the constitution has been suspended.

Only you mad people did not realize that Babachir lawal who was suspended is yet to be invited by the EFCC for questioning.

Only you mad people did not realize that the fourth deadliest killer group globaly ranked is to yet to be proscribed and decleared a terrorist group.

Nice compilations, and even many more.
When people praise this government, I am tempted to think if their memories are serving them right.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by HONVick50(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2018
Make we Hear Joor...........All DS Hardship And Suffering Dt ur Regime Has Caused...Abi d Killings Everywia in d Country....Oga Go And Hide ur Face...
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Epsilon92: 9:19am On May 15, 2018
[quote author= post=67572058]Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....
It's about to start raining tears!!!

IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
AMEN.
Mr Donald God will judge one according to his did ,that you are benefiting from this government that's insensitive to the cry of poor masses is not a base to call evil good. Of course God is watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by emi14: 9:22am On May 15, 2018
post=67572058:
Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....

IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
AMEN.
Share and let them know that we know everything..
© Donald Femi O. Ojumu.

Ok. After recovering these monies and so much bounty the economy still surfers recession. Still borrows to support the budget. Where is the evidence of the recovered loots including Abachas. Does it mean IBB didn't loot? Oh because his alive and have the records of Buhari? Enough of this nonsense. Am still waiting for one naira one dollar etc.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:22am On May 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

It must be in your eyes only.

There is no federal presence where I stay.
fashola said he challenge anybody to tell him any state you cannot see a contractor working.

It has never happened like this before.

Buhari is truly working till 2023.

If you can't see any buhari present in your area,
The project might not be In your senatorial district,

But ask your governor

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Assassin101: 9:22am On May 15, 2018
A bad workman always gives excuses with his tools..

Concentrate and do the job you were elected to do and stop ranting about the previous administration.

If you cant handle the heat, get outta d kitchen
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Tecno66: 9:29am On May 15, 2018
Paperwhite:
[b]Hear the glorified failure of a president talking to console himself.See the worst form of mediocrity. /b]
If he has done well, he should not praise himself but let the people assess his administration.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by new2012: 9:30am On May 15, 2018
post=67572058:

IF NOT FOR PMB.

AMEN.
© Donald Femi O. Ojumu.

How would you know that you're an I.Diot whose destiny has been sold to Buhari?
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 9:33am On May 15, 2018
GreatrAnalyst:

Nice compilations, and even many more.
When people praise this government, I am tempted to think if their memories are serving them right.

You should first double check your memories, have you all forgotten the massive damage you caused this nation, you forgot so easily that nothing left by your govt for incoming govt to kick start its programs despite the booming in the oil sector, have you forgotten finance experts had foreseen the current problems our nation is facing due to imbecilic ways of governing by your party.

With the likes of buhari as a president, i smell hope for our dear country.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by CSTR1003: 9:35am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

You must be surrounded by bitter people who will never welcome good development all in the name of bad politics. You better move far away to a progressive environment.
so -called bitter people can stop the FG from working if they want to?

And they didn't stop the FG during python dance.

You get sense so?
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by MChaze25(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2018
He failed in economy and security.

Two most important sectors for any president.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Epsilon92: 9:41am On May 15, 2018
Please dear father God this country Nigeria need a good leader not someone who has lost sense of reasoning, not one who doesn't see anything bad when his terrorists brothers in the guise of herdsmen kill people he claims to be their president, not one who is tribalistic.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 9:42am On May 15, 2018
Assassin101:
A bad workman always gives excuses with his tools..

Concentrate and do the job you were elected to do and stop ranting about the previous administration.

If you cant handle the heat, get outta d kitchen

How would you expect him to keep quiet when the real cause of our problems is challenging him to fix their errors of 16yrs in just 4yrs. I think PDP should focus on how to win an impossible 2019 election and not to damage the more its reputation
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:42am On May 15, 2018
klimkid:

bros are you sure you are in nigeria??

I should be asking you ooo? ABI are you buying fuel for 40 naira
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Bigterry: 9:42am On May 15, 2018
post=67572058:

IF NOT FOR PMB.

AMEN.
© Donald Femi O. Ojumu.
of all the money recovered, what has Buhari government use it for the betterment of the public. I was expecting you to point at those achievement that are beneficial to the general public not just to a few within his cabal. my guy grow up.
our budget double what it use to be and yet no capital investment.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 9:42am On May 15, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Far better

God bless my President

I stand with PMB
how's it been far better?
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by deebsman1(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2018
safetyInspector:
170Km of road constructed in less than two and half years? It is not possible. Unless the road is a very narrow road.[1quote author=deebsman1 post=67572806]Me am not here to join issues with anybody here but the following are facts which I have personally felt and they had great impact on better living, infrastructural-wise, all thanks to Buhari.

Traveling on the Lagos Ibadan express has been a better experience for me, thanks to PMB's govt.

In my part of the country, there's this particular road called Ajase-Ipo - Offa road, a very bad road that has been neglected for like 15 years, that even when the former Ghana president came, was a big disgrace, has been fixed by PMB.

Lastly, one of the major arterial road that connect the northern part of Nigeria to the Southwestern part, which is very big for commerce and neglected for more than 20 years has also been fixed, that's talking about the Jebba-Ilorin road in Kwara state, (over 170KM).

The attached picture is a pic I personally took few weeks back on the Jebba-Ilorin road.

I don't know of other parts of the country o, but the one am conversant with, PMB is better than 16 years of PDP

Oga take chill pill, rehabilitation
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 9:47am On May 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

so -called bitter people can stop the FG from working if they want to?

And they didn't stop the FG during python dance.

You get sense so?

How would they stop the federal govt when all their motives is profit making. Do you know Nnamdi make billions of naira during the slowpoke parade while you gullible followers died in vain.

Wake up bro, Nigeria problem is more than ethnicity and religion. If your so called Biafra is eventually achieved believe me, the major problem of Nigeria would definitely continue in your republic.

Nigeria needs incorruptible leaders to attain a very greater height.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by deavicky(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2018
johnmartus:
God bless buhari you will live long. Buhari till 2023. Wish its hereditary buhari can rule Nigeria forever.
i had to check ur dp to see if u look like a mad person.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by bezimo(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2018
Oh you have done better

by retrogressing the once booming economy
by emboldening the fulani herdsmen to kill Nigerians like bever before.
by increasing poverty and impoverish Nigerians
by silencing opposition voices
by selective prosecution
by increasing fuel and food prices through your daft and useless policies and decisions and inactions
by retrogressiñg the value of the Naira..
by putting mainly notherners in positions of authority

Look at this bastard buharamic president talking nonsense..You think all Nigerians are stupid or what?
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 9:59am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

You should first double check your memories, have you all forgotten the massive damage you caused this nation, you forgot so easily that nothing left by your govt for incoming govt to kick start its programs despite the booming in the oil sector, have you forgotten finance experts had foreseen the current problems our nation is facing due to imbecilic ways of governing by your party.

With the likes of buhari as a president, i smell hope for our dear country.
nothing was left by PDP 4 APC 2 kick start d economy but enough was left 4 buhari 2 make 18 foreign trips in 2015, d year of his inauguration
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 10:00am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

How would they stop the federal govt when all their motives is profit making. Do you know Nnamdi make billions of naira during the slowpoke parade while you gullible followers died in vain.

Wake up bro, Nigeria problem is more than ethnicity and religion. If your so called Biafra is eventually achieved believe me, the major problem of Nigeria would definitely reoccur in your republic.

Nigeria needs incorruptible leaders to attain a very greater height.
let me guess, buhari is that incorruptible leader?
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by brutal1(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2018
unknownsolja:
is this man alrite?are we sure this mans brain is alrite?
is there a brain in the first place? When person brain Don leak finish no be Cobwebs go remain for there ?
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 10:07am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

How would you expect him to keep quiet when the real cause of our problems is challenging him to fix their errors of 16yrs in just 4yrs. I think PDP should focus on how to win an impossible 2019 election and not to damage the more its reputation
u sound like this cause u think buhari is doing Nigerians a favour. Its actually d other way around. Buhari was hired by Nigerians 2 fix d problems which PDP created. When buhari was campaigning, he promised heaven&earth. After getting d job, he started complaining about d magnitude of d problem he was hired 2 come and fix. He is like a workman bidding 4a job only to get d job and get mobilization, then he starts complaining about how his wife, his dog, and everything around him is preventing him from delivering value

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again / Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real / Governor-Elect Yahya Bello Arrives Okene, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.