Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari (31013 Views)

APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition / PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" / Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:07am On May 15, 2018
Yes you did by killing innocent people of BIAFRA and Nigeria and taking over people's lands in Lagos, taraba, Benue, Adamawa, Niger, Ogun, plateau, etc.

Buhari, God will punish you, your children and great grand children even to the 7th generation for your killings and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by gurunlocker: 8:09am On May 15, 2018
Very well, you have completed several projects in 3 years, travelled more than any sitting president in the world. Improve our currency value. You have really done well!

Not sure what he improved, is it security where people are being killed daily or economy or investment?

Zombies will have something to say as usual.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by selch(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2018
Oga shut up!, oil prices up and down even if oil goes to 200$ per barrel u will do nothing.all your advisers are lying that you are working and you believe.health workers are on strike for long now have u said a word? 1 year later you would come and say you did not know they Are still on strike and u claim to be better.pdp was bad but your 3years have been worse

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by hush15: 8:09am On May 15, 2018
post=67572035:
THIS IS SO TRUE MY PRESIDENT.......only we sane ones can relate .

Yea, thats why he is being decieved day after day but do not worry, we have an antidocte for his being decieved. We will give him treatment, the type he doesnt need a UK visit for

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Omeokachie: 8:09am On May 15, 2018
Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic (GCFR).
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by sexy74(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 8:10am On May 15, 2018
Does BETTER now have a new meaning?
Or has your CHANGE gotten its hands on the dictionary too? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by iksman2002(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2018
I see only
B= bokoharam
U= unemployement
H= Herdsmen
A= Armed robbers
R= Recession
I= insecurity
Guyz plss get your pvc dis nonsense must stop angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Ospic2014: 8:12am On May 15, 2018
Yet to hear Trump blame Obama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2018
It took Trump just 2 years to bring unemployment of Blacks and Latinos to the lowest since data started being recorded
APC have to keep 'telling us'
No data to show, no increase in standard of living, more people are falling into poverty
Clueless leaders

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 8:13am On May 15, 2018
post=67572035:
Zombie may thesame way Buhari handled Nigeria be same way God will handle your entire family 16+3 years which is 19 yrs.
God will surely give Buhari kind of leadership in every part of your life and destiny.

If u fail to say Amen, thunder will strike you dead..

Anumpama, ike ezzi

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by prakharica: 8:13am On May 15, 2018
Not the majority of the cyber threats are so evidently dangerous and because of this numerous associations don’t see smoke by any stretch of the imagination. In this manner, they expect that all is well and nothing is in danger. However, the reality is that a hacker or cybercriminal is already on the network, waiting, watching, stealing data, and committing financial fraud; typically using the credentials and accounts of a trusted insider. This is on the grounds that hackers and cybercriminals for whom the thought process is monetarily roused or insight centered, the way to their hacking exercises is to stay covered up, to remain undetected and shroud any follow or impression of their exercises. These kinds of hacking procedures make it troublesome for associations to perceive and battle cybercrime. They are difficult to detect because everything appears to be working normally.

for complete knowledge click: https://www.ica.in/advisory/cyber-security-tips-part-2
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Firgemachar: 8:15am On May 15, 2018
post=67572035:

This your new method of selling/marketing barbecue will leave you impoverished if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On May 15, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Only you mad people did not notice that dollar was 216 when he took over and now it's #360.

Only you mad people did not notice that fuel was #83 per litre when he took over power now it's #143.

Only you mad people did not notice that a bag of rice was #9,000 when he took over now it's #16,000

Only you mad people did not notice that 9 millions jobs were lost in three years.

Only you and people did not observe the sudden impunity to which herdsmen started exhibiting in killing people and till date no single one of them has been jailed.

Only you mad people did not notice that he has borrowed more than any government in the history of this country, fully implemented TSA, passed the highest budget, yet the infrastructures on ground are not in tandem with the heavy funds.
Only you mad people did not relealize the flaggrant abuse of rule of law and due process thus making it look like the constitution has been suspended.

Only you mad people did not realize that Babachir lawal who was suspended is yet to be invited by the EFCC for questioning.

Only you mad people did not realize that the fourth deadliest killer group globaly ranked is to yet to be proscribed and decleared a terrorist group.
Only you mad people didn't realised that price of crude oil fall all time low to 28dollars/barrel
Only u mad people didn't realised that lagos Ibadan railway will be completed soonest
Only you mad people didn't realised massive construction is going on on 2nd Niger bridge
Only u mad people didn't realised that headers farmers clash is there before this administration but was widely politised because buhari is a Fulani man, complicating issues
Only u mad people now intensified ur Biafra agitation because ur anointed son has been kicked out
Only u mad people will fault a sincere president for ensuring continulty by completing project initiated by previous administration even it is an opposition
Only u mad people will not c DAT our foreign reserves is beyond 47bill dollars despite low oil income
Only u mad people will not c DAT TSA and BVN policies was successfully implemented even though it was initiated by the past administration
Only u mad people will fault the anti corruption campaign of buhari , even though many corrupt leaders were exposed. Calling it witch hunt
Only u mad people will never see anything good in this administration.
Only u mad people will not c that recession Nigeria plunged into was experienced by other oil producing nations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by erico2k2(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2018
Saviour22:
hahaha it's seems buhari need a trip back to u. K
Nah we don't want him here, keep him, He is bad luck, he can go to the US, we pass him over to them
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:17am On May 15, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by jrusky(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2018
proprince:
Buhari go and swallow your pills

Religious biggot.

I lay course on all those that voted you.

And i lay course on those that want to vote you 2019

Curse*edit pls but above all u shout amen to your prayer. I'm still waiting to see the faces of those that will queue up to vote this man come 2019 thunder will fire them.that day.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by arma: 8:22am On May 15, 2018
post=67572058:
Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....
It's about to start raining tears!!!
I suggest they reserve that for 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by donnie(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2018
with his Photoshop crowd
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Danialuone: 8:26am On May 15, 2018
you are correct ....you let us know that some people are thief thinking that they are rich......but when you exposed them thier family realised that they are living with an armed robber.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:26am On May 15, 2018
Empty head president not you that will tell people that you've done extra ordinary well let people decide on that come 2019

#takeitback
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by ITbomb(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I dare you Buhari to provide just one Human Development Index you improved since coming on-board.

NPower

*****runs***** grin
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On May 15, 2018
post=67572035:

How much are they paying you to make these posts devoid of any clear reasoning

You must be hausa or some other tribe

We yorubas don't sell our conscience for money no matter the price

No sane person can say buhari has even done better than the ineffectual buffoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On May 15, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Far better

God bless my President

I stand with PMB

So many paid lackies on this thread makes me laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by ajepako(f): 8:30am On May 15, 2018
Mogidi:

grin grin
Madam how bodi?

Bros, body dey inside blazer jare... Thanks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by nelxxy(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2018
post=67572058:
Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....
It's about to start raining tears!!!

OK na

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2018
saeedowolab:

Only you mad people didn't realised that price of crude oil fall all time low to 28dollars/barrel
Only u mad people didn't realised that lagos Ibadan railway will be completed soonest
Only you mad people didn't realised massive construction is going on on 2nd Niger bridge
Only u mad people didn't realised that headers farmers clash is there before this administration but was widely politised because buhari is a Fulani man, complicating issues
Only u mad people now intensified ur Biafra agitation because ur anointed son has been kicked out
Only u mad people will fault a sincere president for ensuring continulty by completing project initiated by previous administration even it is an opposition
Only u mad people will not c DAT our foreign reserves is beyond 47bill dollars despite low oil income
Only u mad people will not c DAT TSA and BVN policies was successfully implemented even though it was initiated by the past administration
Only u mad people will fault the anti corruption campaign of buhari , even though many corrupt leaders were exposed. Calling it witch hunt
Only u mad people will never see anything good in this administration.
Only u mad people will not c that recession Nigeria plunged into was experienced by other oil producing nations.

The real mad people did not realize that oil prices has been increasing and as at today is at $80.

The real mad people forgot that Lagos-Ibadan was started by Goodluck Jonathan and the work was progressive not until "Mr. Integrity" came in and stalled the process, faehola had to make everything possible to continue the project lest he becomes an outcast in southwest.
The real mad people are the ones who are so foolish, myopic and dull to realise that the 2nd Niger bridge is a PPP, which means it will be tolled on completion, besides work is still at the preliminary stages, they are proposing #210B for major work to start, how can massive work commence when the #210B is yet to be agreed upon? Foolishness.

The real mad people are the ones that does not understand that increasing foreign reserves while borrowing heavily even to pay salaries is a highway to economic disaster, little wonder we went on recession.

The real mad people are the ones who did not realise that Buhari's anti corruption fight is a scam and charrade. His election campaign funds were from corruption proceeds, appointed suspected corrupt politicians (fashola and Amaechi) his son damaging power bikes worth millions of naira despite him borrowing to buy his form, till date Babachir is happily enjoying his loot.
There can never be a better definition of madness.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:34am On May 15, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
I won't make any noise because I know one thing is certain in 2019, Buhari is going back to Daura.

Pls get your PVC. Making noise on nairaland or Facebook won't solve the problem at hand
I thought you have your PVC already.

Is now you are begging people to get their PVC.

The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are not ready and serious to sent buhari to daura

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by bankylan: 8:36am On May 15, 2018
post=67572035:

The SPELL on you just got updated to 2019 version!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by seyiseyi11: 8:36am On May 15, 2018
IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
Share and let them know that we know everything..
© Donald Femi O. Ojumu.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Galaticos444: 8:37am On May 15, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Only you mad people did not notice that dollar was 216 when he took over and now it's #360.

Only you mad people did not notice that fuel was #83 per litre when he took over power now it's #143.

Only you mad people did not notice that a bag of rice was #9,000 when he took over now it's #16,000

Only you mad people did not notice that 9 millions jobs were lost in three years.

Only you and people did not observe the sudden impunity to which herdsmen started exhibiting in killing people and till date no single one of them has been jailed.

Only you mad people did not notice that he has borrowed more than any government in the history of this country, fully implemented TSA, passed the highest budget, yet the infrastructures on ground are not in tandem with the heavy funds.
Only you mad people did not relealize the flaggrant abuse of rule of law and due process thus making it look like the constitution has been suspended.

Only you mad people did not realize that Babachir lawal who was suspended is yet to be invited by the EFCC for questioning.

Only you mad people did not realize that the fourth deadliest killer group globaly ranked is to yet to be proscribed and decleared a terrorist group.
most of his supporters ar illiterate and actually mad so dey wont understand al d valid point u made

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Numerical Strength Halts Dogara’s Planned Defection / Timipre Sylva Resigns As Nigeria’s Junior Petroleum Minister / Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.