Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment (8683 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) / Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 15, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

"sharing" undecided

"real brotherhood" undecided

only a real bruv would be cool with a fam f-ing his b***e

it's same as you ladies sharing bra, panties or a pair of dumb ass qshoe undecided
Oh, I see.
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 15, 2018
lilmax:
what a dumbass this one is
You are the one who sounds like a dumbass here. Will being objective kill you people? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh, I see.

what the fûck do you see undecided

the future?
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 15, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

what the fûck do you see undecided undecided

the future?
O'boy, leave me. angry
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2018
Mariinee:
O'boy, leave me. angry

why undecided
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 15, 2018
Mariinee:
O'boy, leave me. angry

lmao
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 15, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

why undecided
Zed. undecided
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Peachess(f): 6:04pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

are you for real??

if the guy didn't open up to his friends he'd have been thinking his gf is a virgin and a true wife material by now.
So she's a 'true wife material' just cos she's a virgin?
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 15, 2018
smh..
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2018
Mariinee:
Zed. undecided

that's my distant cousin's name @zed................he's from cuba undecided

would you like to meet him..............mrcock knows him undecided
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by delectablegyal(f): 6:16pm On May 15, 2018
Ohkies.
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 15, 2018
madenigga:
This is a true life experience that happened between me, a friend of mine and my supposed girl friend.

I met this girl after the whole circle of wooing and chyking and convincing, she finally decided to date me.
During the period of the dating she refused to let me have sex with her cause she kept saying she was a Virgin, she acted shy wenever i kissed her, and am like maybe shes d one i can finally tie get serious with, coz this her Virgin attitude she kept it on for months infact 2years to be precise.

Now here comes my friend, a full blown flirt which she knows about and has seen his many gfs, i told him i ve not had sex with this my gf and he laughed at me saying am dulling, that the me he used to know back in the uni wud have torn it apart in 2 days.

So a time came and i had to travel to Abuja for sm reasons(business related) this time fell around her bdat period so i just sent her money and messages and even called her. When i finally came back i took her out to make out for the missed bday and she kept acting like nothing ever happened.

After like 4months my friend and i was at a bar with oda of my friends too, talk lead to talk and her matter came up. Whrn i tolf the house that i hadnt hit it they all burst into laughter, but refused to tell me anything. After i insisted they said i shud ask my friend.

Later on i asked him and he told me he had fvcked her not once not twice. We just laughed over it but in my heart i was very angry. The gal started calling me and i stopped taking her calls she started texting me abt why i wasnt answering her phone calls and i ignored. She came to my house and was asking me what the problem was i told her nothing.

After a while i asked her, are you a virgin? She told me yes. I said ok no problem with a smile. And i locked up. She started sending me all sort of gospel messages and gospel verses i ignored. But sent one message are you a virgin?.
That moment she knew the jig was up and she texted me telling me my friend forced her.
Once is an accident twice mistake trice is what.

Sincr then i just locked up.

My advice to guys any gal thats a virgin that you are asking out or dating, force her. Because you wud be very much dissapointed when you hear sm1 else did it for you. The worst sm1 u know.

Is a pity you found out so late, most sharp men know these things long ago. Women are great actors you should always have that at the back of your mind.
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Kids on Nairaland.

Wht has virginity got to do with quality? Is she a good girl that is wht u should be interested in and not her past life.

Everyone has a past and she might actually been sexually abused in her past relationshps and decides to play the virgin card jst to stay safe and doesnt want to lose u because she loves u

forget her past and focus on her present . Ask her why she lied to u simple
if u carry this mindset with u then woman will take u clean yansh,rub ground then fling u out of the window. Why did she lie to op about being a virgin when she wasn't one. She would have been honest enough to let the op know she ain't interested in him instead of playing him along.when a lady pulls that virgin stunt at u when she ain't one that means she does not find u sexually attractive.she just stuck along with the op just cos of the financial goodies she was getting from him.

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 15, 2018
Have you ever noticed that most girls use that virginity thing to get guys to stick with them, most times its a lie. One chic I dated fooled me with that when I found out she wasn't one I was quite livid, she then brought up rape story etc. Me I just comot hand
lefulefu:
if u carry this mindset with u then woman will take u clean yansh,rub ground then fling u out of the window. Why did she lie to op about being a virgin when she wasn't one. She would have been honest enough to let the op know she ain't interested in him instead of playing him along.when a lady pulls that virgin stunt at u when she ain't one that means she does not find u sexually attractive.she just stuck along with the op just cos of the financial goodies she was getting from him.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Have you ever noticed that most girls use that virginity thing to get guys to stick with them, most times its a lie. One chic I dated fooled me with that when I found out she wasn't one I was quite livid, she then brought up rape story etc. Me I just comot hand
dem no dey upgrade for d liecheesy. Its always d same story about my uncle raped me or my half brother raped me and blah blah blah. They will be lying on an innocent uncle's head and be making a mockery of rape..thereby causing ppl to even disbelieve ladies who were really raped. Abeg if a lady tries pulling the virgin stunt with u just know she's not attracted to u but then she can't say no cos of what she might financially benefit from the relationshipcheesy. Its better u just sideline her as a normal friend or u just waka and forget about hercheesy.
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 15, 2018
I like girls that come clean, wetin concern me with rape cheesy One chic gave me that lamba chop my money like say tomorrow no dey, her scope was always borrow me money and no story about repayment, I just give myself brain and left her, I no dey for long-distance relationship. The one that is most annoying na one new chic wey I dey program, she say make I help her with some money for house rent but I go man up ask her for repayment in kind first, money and girls don't see eye to eye
lefulefu:
dem no dey upgrade for d liecheesy. Its always d same story about my uncle raped me or my half brother raped me and blah blah blah. They will be lying on an innocent uncle's head and be making a mockery of rape..thereby causing ppl to even disbelieve ladies who were really raped. Abeg if a lady tries pulling the virgin stunt with u just know she's not attracted to u but then she can't say no cos of what she might financially benefit from the relationshipcheesy. Its better u just sideline her as a normal friend or u just waka and forget about hercheesy.
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 15, 2018
Maxi112:
grin I will force you and hit the rod on you when you least expect grin

Trust me, this advise will go a long way for US! cheesy
shocked shocked shocked

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus angry

Yes it will go a long way, a very long way to Eternal Bachelorhood cheesy
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
I like girls that come clean, wetin concern me with rape cheesy One chic gave me that lamba chop my money like say tomorrow no dey, her scope was always borrow me money and no story about repayment, I just give myself brain and left her, I no dey for long-distance relationship. The one that is most annoying na one new chic wey I dey program, she say make I help her with some money for house rent but I go man up ask her for repayment in kind first, money and girls don't see eye to eye
na waoh.. shocked
u have experienze tinzs frm ladies oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 15, 2018
Lool I swear if I write a book you will be surprised, I started chasing girls from ss1 cheesy
lefulefu:

na waoh.. shocked
u have experienze tinzs frm ladies oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 15, 2018
For two good years, this brother was being deceived. His time, his emotions, his finances and compromised decisions wasted just like that.
It shall not be well with that girl. cry
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by tunize(m): 11:49pm On May 15, 2018
Peachess:

How do you reason?
I never said the girl was right, I was just saying they should stop putting all the blame on the girl. Simple, gosh!
Really her portion is 99.9% of the blame.reason simply cos she lied.if truly she has that kind of past she should have told the guy.(bros u try shall u jst need new ppl around you cos u get yeye friends....trust and sincerity is key to many tinz if dem die that is the end.
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Peachess(f): 7:47am On May 16, 2018
tunize:

Really her portion is 99.9% of the blame.reason simply cos she lied.if truly she has that kind of past she should have told the guy.(bros u try shall u jst need new ppl around you cos u get yeye friends....trust and sincerity is key to many tinz if dem die that is the end.
That's your opinion and not mine. All I know you can't put all the blame on her, the girl and his friend are to be blamed (equally). The friend is a terrible person, he slept with his friend's girlfriend and had the guts to mock him behind the his back with his other friends.
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by madenigga(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2018
tunize:

E get friends way u go get way no go tell u.
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by tunize(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2018
Peachess:

That's your opinion and not mine. All I know you can't put all the blame on her, the girl and his friend are to be blamed (equally). The friend is a terrible person, he slept with his friend's girlfriend and had the guts to mock him behind the his back with his other friends.
Hmmmmm if i have a girl friend and she ends up sleeping with my friend like this case the blame wud be on the girl cos na she open leg...if it rape for instance or force the question is was she forced in her house nor be she use her leg go the boy house??
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 16, 2018
Your friends drug and rape her twice or thrice tongue that's the truth please don't ask me how because I know what am saying tongue
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Fourwinds: 9:58pm On May 16, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Your friends drug and rape her twice or thrice tongue that's the truth please don't ask me how because I know what am saying tongue
nonsense....

girls will never owe up....so pathetic
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:02am On May 17, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Kids on Nairaland.

Wht has virginity got to do with quality? Is she a good girl that is wht u should be interested in and not her past life.

Everyone has a past and she might actually been sexually abused in her past relationshps and decides to play the virgin card jst to stay safe and doesnt want to lose u because she loves u

forget her past and focus on her present . Ask her why she lied to u simple
Rubbish.
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by AlphaSoul: 12:35pm On May 17, 2021
madenigga:
This is a true life experience that happened between me, a friend of mine and my supposed girl friend.

I met this girl after the whole circle of wooing and chyking and convincing, she finally decided to date me.
During the period of the dating she refused to let me have sex with her cause she kept saying she was a Virgin, she acted shy wenever i kissed her, and am like maybe shes d one i can finally tie get serious with, coz this her Virgin attitude she kept it on for months infact 2years to be precise.

Now here comes my friend, a full blown flirt which she knows about and has seen his many gfs, i told him i ve not had sex with this my gf and he laughed at me saying am dulling, that the me he used to know back in the uni wud have torn it apart in 2 days.

So a time came and i had to travel to Abuja for sm reasons(business related) this time fell around her bdat period so i just sent her money and messages and even called her. When i finally came back i took her out to make out for the missed bday and she kept acting like nothing ever happened.

After like 4months my friend and i was at a bar with oda of my friends too, talk lead to talk and her matter came up. Whrn i tolf the house that i hadnt hit it they all burst into laughter, but refused to tell me anything. After i insisted they said i shud ask my friend.

Later on i asked him and he told me he had fvcked her not once not twice. We just laughed over it but in my heart i was very angry. The gal started calling me and i stopped taking her calls she started texting me abt why i wasnt answering her phone calls and i ignored. She came to my house and was asking me what the problem was i told her nothing.

After a while i asked her, are you a virgin? She told me yes. I said ok no problem with a smile. And i locked up. She started sending me all sort of gospel messages and gospel verses i ignored. But sent one message are you a virgin?.
That moment she knew the jig was up and she texted me telling me my friend forced her.
Once is an accident twice mistake trice is what.

Sincr then i just locked up.

My advice to guys any gal thats a virgin that you are asking out or dating, force her. Because you wud be very much dissapointed when you hear sm1 else did it for you. The worst sm1 u know.
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Starz825(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2021
Peachess:
You should blame your friend and stop putting all the blame on the girl. A good friend won't sleep with your girlfriend no matter what (even if she tries to seduce him) and he even had the guts to brag about it with your other friends.
The shit already happened before op met her....to the surprise of his friends...
A virgin....they bursted into laughter again
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 17, 2021
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahhaahhaah...well, u sound bitter sha... U badly bruised that's why.. I can't blame u tho coz I can see that u invested ur emotion.. grin

Well, not all women are the same.. My only advice is stop dating "VIRGINS" coz u might surprise one day that her honeypot is so loose.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol yeye gurl.....grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! / gegtgv / What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.