Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) (8885 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? / Meet Jonah Falcon: Man With The Biggest Manhood In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by czarr(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Like if you have a better handwriting.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by seunoo7: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
My writing is better than this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by OtemAtum: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Make I hear say my handwriting fit fine reach this one. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by chatinent: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mine is pretty much better..

5 Likes

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Kampack: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na by handwriting ? grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by MJBOLT: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
"dem no dey use fine handwriting pass exam"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Brunicekid(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
The handwriting really fine ooo!!!

6 Likes

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Grandamante: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is pure art. Beautiful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Very calligraphic. Doubt she can maintain it during dictation

11 Likes

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Harry00(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
You wanna see mine
Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Tozic: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunoo7:
My writing is better than this
can you take a photo of it?
Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Loris576(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
czarr:
Wow
I can't believe this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by HammedOlanaija(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grandamante:
This is pure art. Beautiful.
Omo oo mowe olohun ni handwriting��
Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Parkleader: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mine is better lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Grandamante: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Omo oo mowe olohun ni handwriting��
pnp pp noxf pmpivo mj understanding
Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Bluezy13(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
The handwritten is mind-blowing...
But it is obvious that the type of biro contributed to it since a careful observation shows that for an alphabet, there are some thick, thin and faint patterns and not all biros can give such design.
Examples are the letter t, M and H.

5 Likes

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by DeejayTeeno(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
czarr:

This writing is literally a font on its Own!

CC Seun
CC lalasticlala

Please search for the name of this font and let it default on NairaLand text conversations.
Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Airoflaw(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Let my prof dictate to her then i know if she will still maintain d good handwrtting

1 Like

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by BankyGee(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
This handwriting is wooow!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wow Very good handwriting
Unlike some people here despite their phone doing the typing their handwriting is still not good cheesy
Please it's been long I heard from my wife mamagee wassup with her grin

1 Like

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Lamasta(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is design writing not handwriting grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by kalufelix(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Very attractive...I'm sure she will be a good artist too..

1 Like

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Starboytwo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ya need to meet Shadrach my friend

1 Like

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Amylove5(f): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
My writing is more prettier than this nah....

1 Like

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by devilmaycry: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice handwriting....mine is nice too...if not better
Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by mytime24(f): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amylove5:
My writing is more prettier than this nah....
Pic or lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Albertone(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is so beautiful and artistic.Calligraphy at its peak. I bet it would take at least 20mins to write that.Meanwhile....
Let her study medicine and see if her handwriting will still be the same.
No need to study medicine sef, just enter Naija uni.She will give up on fine writing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by PrincessB1(f): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wow! Beautiful

1 Like

Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by finalboss(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kampack:
Na by handwriting ? grin
chop handwriting for lockdown grin
Re: See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) by Blackfriday: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
This makes me remember an Ex, who said my handwriting was giving her eye problem, a problem. I wan die with laugh.

Some people are really gifted with their handwriting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moochers / Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / My Big Thing Is Causing Trouble (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.