Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) (13106 Views)

Cashew Business: / 4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / Do You Know There's A Cashew Factory In Ilorin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2018
whirlwind7:

A honest observation here, bro.

Despite the claims that the demand for cashew nut is high, why is it that many folks keep advertising cashew nuts for sale on almost every cashew thread?
Take for instance, the person you quoted above, who is looking for buyer for 500 tons!

I'm seeking your honest opinion. Not being cynical.
Thanks for the intelligent questions
Like I stated earlier on my threads, the demand is high and I still stay by that.
This year alone, about 1500 tons were sold by us and we still have about 900 tons we could not meet.

First, you need to understand that ogbomoso cashew is the best and buyers troop in from all over the world to buy compare to other regions who produces cashewnut.
We also made buying contract arrangement with these foreign buyers.
Most farmers even come from other regions to ogbomoso to sell.

Secondly,most cashew traders buys from farmers or buying agents and sell to big NIgerian cashew wholesalers, in this scenario, you are bound to be affected.
if the cashew wholesalers do not buy,then you are in trouble, you have to use other means to sell your nuts.
This is how most cashew traders operate which is why you see threads with "I have x tons of cashewnut for sale"

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by whirlwind7(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:

Thanks for the intelligent questions
Like I stated earlier on my threads, the demand is high and I still stay by that.
This year alone, about 1500 tons were sold by us and we still have about 900 tons we could not meet.

First, you need to understand that ogbomoso cashew is the best and buyers troop in from all over the world to buy compare to other regions who produces cashewnut.
We also made buying contract arrangement with these foreign buyers.
Most farmers even come from other regions to ogbomoso to sell.

Secondly,most cashew traders buys from farmers or buying agents and sell to big NIgerian cashew wholesalers, in this scenario, you are bound to be affected.
if the cashew wholesalers do not buy,then you are in trouble, you have to use other means to sell your nuts.
This is how most cashew traders operate which is why you see threads with "I have x tons of cashewnut for sale"

OK. Thanks for the explanation. Much appreciated.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2018
whirlwind7:

OK. Thanks for the explanation. Much appreciated.
You are welcome sir
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
May june bring good tidings and prosperity to you all Happy new month
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4507093/how-identify-start-profitable-business
If you want to start a new business and lost or confused about
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Keep a tight schedule.

A good schedule and organized plan will help keep you motivated and on track. In the beginning phases of planning your goals, be very specific when deciding what you need to do and when. This way, when you complete a step, you won’t have to spend time figuring out what you’re supposed to do next.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
It can only get better...even if everything around you seems not moving fast as you wish.

a little hope and believe you can do it will turn it around.

Go for it.

Register for my training by reading through my thread and registering.
https://www.nairaland.com/4489868/free-1-month-agribusiness-training

it will soon close.
Register now!!!
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2018
When your VISION is impaired, the speed to your destination is reduced.

Write down what Ylu want to achieve and keep at it even if your financial circumstances does not seems to accomodate it.
Good morning
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4549447/free-agribusiness-training-self-employed
If you want to be self reliance and make a lot of money through agribusiness, then this is a great opportunity for you.
join now
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4516813/cashew-business-best-most-profitable Cashew business is the most profitable agro business in Nigeria. Read more for information
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4554514/experience-how-make-n50k-weekly
How you can get your way to prosperity.
Some of the businesses I am engaged in and how you can also engage in it.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria is a blessed country,not because of the abundant resources but because so many untapped opportunities abound which we walk-by everyday without even exploring them.

Before you get started, you need to consider some factors

First, your financial capability

When me and my wife want to start an agribusiness,many years ago, we sat down and do some maths about our financial ability to sustain the business.
Although we wish to start big but our finances then was saying otherwise,
nonetheless, we still keep the bigger picture in perspective and work daily toward it.

Trust me, to start a business is easy but to get it running is hectic.

Read more on what I do on www.facebook.com/waleagro

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2018
Only the tough get going when the going gets tough.
Get determined, motivated and perservered in the time of trouble is a guaranteed way to succeed. .
Good morning
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4489868/free-1-month-agribusiness-training

Want to be trained in agribusiness , then get registered.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Monday motivation

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Do agric.... it pays
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4507093/how-identify-start-profitable-business cashew is one of the profitable business in nigeria Do it and thank me later.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2018
“You’re 100% responsible for your life. Stop whining and do something about it.” –Mathieu Fortin

Good morning
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Doerstech(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2018
Good info

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Doerstech:
Good info
Thanks
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2018
I am so excited because another season of cashew but harvest is closer.
Time to make money.
Starting is easier,
You can join the cashew millionaires' train
check my page on www.Facebook.com/waleagro on the various opportunities available and how you can join.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance people... May it bring you good tidings,happiness,prosperity to you all.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4493487/how-setup-establish-own-cashew
Step by step guide to starting a profitable cashew business. worth reading.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2018
www.facebook.com/waleagro

Your home of knowledge ,ideas, practical teachings on how to make money from agribusiness cashew inclusive.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Happy Sunday to everyone.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
someone said that he has not been seeing my farm pictures,
so I will be posting only pictures for the next one week.

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year.

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Taking massive action is the only way to guarantee your success in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help - How Do I Claim My Fund From Quickteller Incomplete Transaction. / 5 Psychological Tips Entrepreneurs Need To Run Their Businesses / Pepsi Overtakes Coke As World’s Most Effective Brand In Effie Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.