Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) (13110 Views)

Cashew Business: / 4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / Do You Know There's A Cashew Factory In Ilorin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by NairalandAngel(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
I love farming and personally I don't like getting involved in other area of the cashew business.

There are lot of advantages you can derive from being a cashew farmer; you can determine the price as related to other crops where the price is determined by the buyer because of other crop"s perishable nature

To get started, the first thing to do is to acquire your farmland.
There are cheap farmlands you can acquire starting from N150k per acre in ogbomoso and from N250k per acre in ogun state.

You can contact me for that if you need one.

The second step is getting a good hybrid seedlings
you can watch my YouTube video to see how you can grow your own grafted seedlings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SVWUU74gBQ

What is the minimum size of land required in order to make it economical to run the farm?
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
NairalandAngel:

What is the minimum size of land required in order to make it economical to run the farm?
5 acres is okay
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
As our population grows so will the number of mouth needed to feed...it is a muti-trillion dollar opportunity for Nigerians and Africa.

Do agric...it pays

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by balogunolamilek(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
My name is Balogun Olamilekan ; Product Sourcing Associate for Traders of Africa Ltd.
We are a pan-African company with presence in major cities in Africa.
We have an online platform www.tradersofafrica.com where sellers of only African products showcase their stock for buyers from different parts of the world to purchase.
In addition, we source for and supply various products offline for buyers such as woods of all types, agro commodities like cashew nuts, soya beans, Sesame seeds, cowpeas and much more.
We can supply you ANY CBM of AZOBE, TALI, PACHYLOBA, DOUSSIE, SAPELLE, IROKO, TEAK, KOSIPO, KOSSO, PADOUK, PAOROSA, BUBINGA MUSUSIVI (MUSSIBI), SIPO, IROKO, MAHOGANY - From various African countries like Cameroon, Benin, Nigeria, Ghana etc
Specifications: A+ Grade, Fresh Cut, New Cargo, NO decay, NO cracks, NO worms, NO bend, NO knots and NO sap.

contacts- +2348103477196

Can we chat on WhatsApp -+2347035421408 and email- balogunolamilek@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Myself and some of the successful, prominent agroprenuers in Nigeria just started an online mentoring programme,
If you are a newbie who wants to explore the agribusiness industry, it's strongly advices that you join the mentorship.
You will also be guided step by step on how to access agricultural funds,how to raise funds and scale for profit your farm business.
it will save you a lot of stress, increase your success rate as we share our experiences,challenges and how to overcome them and make tons of money
Kindly register using the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
This is our own way of assisting Nigerians interested in the business of agriculture.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
cashew nuts and bags for sale. check my signature.

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2019
success will cost you. are you willing to pay the price? #mondaymotivation#goodmorning.

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2019
www.Facebook.com/waleagro check my page for updates on cashew farm business.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Do agric....it pays
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Do you need continuous cash flowing through your bank account,then I recommend cashew farm business for you...you will thank me.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Xavi600: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2019
I couldn't submit the form.pls add me up 0704xxxxx.thank you
Lesgupnigeria:
Myself and some of the successful, prominent agroprenuers in Nigeria just started an online mentoring programme,
If you are a newbie who wants to explore the agribusiness industry, it's strongly advices that you join the mentorship.
You will also be guided step by step on how to access agricultural funds,how to raise funds and scale for profit your farm business.
it will save you a lot of stress, increase your success rate as we share our experiences,challenges and how to overcome them and make tons of money
Kindly register using the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
This is our own way of assisting Nigerians interested in the business of agriculture.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2019
Xavi600:
I couldn't submit the form.pls add me up 07082429848.thank you
okay
probably network issues.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
agribusiness is not a quick money venture....I cannot guaranteed you will become a millionaire tomorrow but what I can guarantee you is that you will print enough money with it, that will last you for a lifetime once its well setup,well managed and start yielding...(not applicable to all crop anyway)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Success comes to those who think big and act big.
Think big!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Never give up or give in.
you are near to your breakthrough
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2019
if you need a continuous flow of cash for up to 20-40 years,then go for cashew farming,

nevertheless, you either partner with someone in the business or you go for practical training to learn and be informed.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Xavi600: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good afternoon oga,you are yet to add me up ooo.
Lesgupnigeria:
if you need a continuous flow of cash for up to 20-40 years,then go for cashew farming,

nevertheless, you either partner with someone in the business or you go for practical training to learn and be informed.

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Xavi600:
Good afternoon oga,you are yet to add me up ooo.
kindly pchat me on WhatsApp.
Thanks.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:23am On Apr 02, 2019
The best time to start is now!!
Get involved!!!
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Xavi600: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2019
Good morning, I have sent you a PC since Sunday evening, waiting for your reply.Thanks
Lesgupnigeria:

kindly pchat me on WhatsApp.
Thanks.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2019
Xavi600:
Good morning, I have sent you a PC since Sunday evening, waiting for your reply.Thanks
probably missed it....I will check again and reply
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Xavi600:
I have already replied you.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Extra Tips On How To Quit Living On Scrawny Salaries / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / NIGERIAN BANKS: So Much Noise About Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.